Thread: It's close to midnight.. (Halloween 2008)

Default It's close to midnight.. (Halloween 2008)

It's the night of nights, the fright of frights, get all covered up cause Hallows eve is all about. The time for spooks and vamps a like, where evil is wandering through the night, and what a better way to spook it up.

What we've got for you this eve, is a doll like no other, it may even breath, ok it doesn't but it is kinda eeriee, so just don't stare into it's eyes while you squeeze it to be cheery.

This Pika Doll is not like another, get your Poke to squeeze it and it won't run for cover, the move it teaches is evil it seems, lets just hope your Poke won't have bad dreams.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
    When used the Pokemon summons out a psychicly charged voodoo doll image (Energy usage equal to a confusion), which then dangles in front of them for 10 seconds, in which time the Pokemon can prod with one psychic pin to paralyse the opponent in place for the duration of the 10 seconds, while paralysed, the opponent cannot use any moves other than moves that use the eyes. Voodoo Bugaloo is only usable once per battle.
    Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokemon to appeal, lose 2 appeal points with it's move.
    Appeal Points: <3 <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3 <3

and Enjoy.

The night is dark and stormy
    The toilet light is dim
    I hear a scream
    I hear a splash
    Good grief you've fallen in!

*shoves you in the shower and hands you a towel*
    Maybe your choice of one of these packs will help you feel a little better...

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM X-scissor
    x1 Yellow Flute
    x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Dream Eater
    x1 White Flute
    x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch
    x1 Red Flute
    x1 Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card

Spectral Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Ball
    x1 Blue Flute
    x1 Holographic Dark Arbok Trading Card

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Submission
    x1 Black Flute
    x1 Holographic Dark Weezing Trading Card

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.

Within the darkness stirs life,
    An old friend that revels in trouble and strife;
    Once stood tall, a symbol of fear,
    Yet disappeared, providing much cheer;
    Oh but my beauty is back once more,
    Bringing with it the screams, horror and gore;
    Now on All Hallows Eve it’s our turn to play,
    Leaving you with no time to think, breathe, pray;
    It beckons you my house full of death and decay
    So don’t run for the light, please stay;
    I promise we’ll have ever so much fun,
    In my home, my paradise, my Haunted Mansion

In celebration of my favourite holiday I bring forth some Halloween gifts for you all. You have a choice of ONE of the following Tarot Cards that are a little more extraordinary, with the ability to look to your past present and future:

*Death Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Perish Song, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
    *Judgement Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Curse, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
    *The Sun Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Will-O-Wisp, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
    *The Moon Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Moonlight, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
    *The Star Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Wish, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.
    *The World Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Cosmic Power, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

And along with a Tarot Card you may choose ONE of the following plushies that have interesting abilities:

* Shedinja Plushie (w/Silver Powder) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
    * Absol Pluhie (w/Blackglasses) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
    * Golbat Plushie (w/Poison Barb) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
    * Misdreavus Plushie (w/Spell Tag) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
    * Gardevoir Plushie (w/Twisted Spoon) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels

As a very special celebratory prize for the re-birth of The Haunted Mansion I have something unique only one of you may obtain. Claire Voya, The Haunted Mansion’s resident mystic, has kindly given me a one of a kind Haunted Mansion Tarot Card. One of you may win the opportunity to take this card to The Haunted Mansion and to Claire where by she will read your fortune: your past, present and future. It’s sure to be … very enlightening. Good Luck to you all.

Note:
    The Tarot Card may only be used on ONE pokemon and will loose its effects by 10th November. Use either in this thread (for immediate confirmation) or in the Move Tutors

The Plushies return to regular plushies after use and are yours to keep. The hold items can be used on any Pokemon (not necessarily the one you gave the levels too) ^-^

Note:
    The winner of the Haunted Mansion Tarot card and the opportunity to visit Claire Voya will be decided by RNG. I shall assign a number to each one of your posts (starting with those on UPN, then Sppf and finally BMG). The draw will be conducted on Saturday once the giveaway is closed. The winner need only post in The Haunted Mansion (a small RP) and link to the Tarot Card and I will take it from there. It need not matter if you are already adventuring in 2 zones you may still enter with your prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    It's the night of nights, the fright of frights, get all covered up cause Hallows eve is all about. The time for spooks and vamps a like, where evil is wandering through the night, and what a better way to spook it up.

What we've got for you this eve, is a doll like no other, it may even breath, ok it doesn't but it is kinda eeriee, so just don't stare into it's eyes while you squeeze it to be cheery.

This Pika Doll is not like another, get your Poke to squeeze it and it won't run for cover, the move it teaches is evil it seems, lets just hope your Poke won't have bad dreams.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
    When used the Pokemon summons out a psychicly charged voodoo doll image (Energy usage equal to a confusion), which then dangles in front of them for 10 seconds, in which time the Pokemon can prod with one psychic pin to paralyse the opponent in place for the duration of the 10 seconds, while paralysed, the opponent cannot use any moves other than moves that use the eyes. Voodoo Bugaloo is only usable once per battle.
    Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokemon to appeal, lose 2 appeal points with it's move.

and Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    The toilet light is dim
    I hear a scream
    I hear a splash

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Submission
    x1 Black Flute
    x1 Holographic Dark Weezing Trading Card

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

In celebration of my favourite holiday I bring forth some Halloween gifts for you all. You have a choice of ONE of the following Tarot Cards that are a little more extraordinary, with the ability to look to your past present and future:

*The Star Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Wish, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

And along with a Tarot Card you may choose ONE of the following plushies that have interesting abilities:

* Gardevoir Plushie (w/Twisted Spoon) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels

As a very special celebratory prize for the re-birth of The Haunted Mansion I have something unique only one of you may obtain. Claire Voya, The Haunted Mansion’s resident mystic, has kindly given me a one of a kind Haunted Mansion Tarot Card. One of you may win the opportunity to take this card to The Haunted Mansion and to Claire where by she will read your fortune: your past, present and future. It’s sure to be … very enlightening. Good Luck to you all.

Note:
    The Tarot Card may only be used on ONE pokemon and will loose its effects by 10th November. Use either in this thread (for immediate confirmation) or in the Move Tutors

The Plushies return to regular plushies after use and are yours to keep. The hold items can be used on any Pokemon (not necessarily the one you gave the levels too) ^-^

Note:
    The winner of the Haunted Mansion Tarot card and the opportunity to visit Claire Voya will be decided by RNG. I shall assign a number to each one of your posts (starting with those on UPN, then Sppf and finally BMG). The draw will be conducted on Saturday once the giveaway is closed. The winner need only post in The Haunted Mansion (a small RP) and link to the Tarot Card and I will take it from there. It need not matter if you are already adventuring in 2 zones you may still enter with your prize.
    Boo! Happy Halloween! <3

Picking up:

1x Pika Doll
    1x Zombie Pack
    -1x Super Pass
    -1x Halloween candy
    -1x Rare Bone
    -1x Mummy Ball
    -1x TM Submission
    -1x Black Flute
    -1x Holographic Dark Weezing Trading Card
    1x Star Tarot Card (Teaches a forgotten move, teaches WISH, and teaches 1x Egg/MT move)
    1x Gardevoir Plushie w/Twisted Spoon (+2 Levels)

Using the Star Tarot Card on Piplup to teach her WISH & EM AGILITY.

Using the Gardevoir Plushie on Lv. 11 Ralts to raise her to Lv. 13. Also giving Twisted Spoon to Ralts to hold.

Thanks so much for all the great stuff. Have an awesome night of fright, y'all.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 31st October 2008 at 5:06 AM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    The toilet light is dim
    I hear a scream
    I hear a splash

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch
    x1 Red Flute
    x1 Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card

*The World Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Cosmic Power, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

* Absol Pluhie (w/Blackglasses) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels

Note:

Picking up the following:

1 x Pika Doll (Teaches Voodoo Bugaloo) *Using on Spiritomb*
    1 x Vampire Pack (inc)
    ~ 1 x Super Pass
    ~ 1 x Halloween Candy *Feeding to Spiritomb to raise him from Level 17 to Level 21*
    ~ 1 x Rare Bone
    ~ 1 x Vampire Ball *Transferring my Zubat into the Vampire Ball*
    ~ 1 x TM Drain Punch
    ~ 1 x Red Flute
    ~ 1 x Holographic Dark Golbat TC
    1 x The World Tarot Card *Giving to my Mismagius to read: relearning Magical Leaf, teaching Cosmic Power and learning MT Thunder Wave
    1 x Absol Plushie (w/blackglasses) *Giving to my Drifloon to hug, raising her (after Monday) from Level 05 to Level 07* ^-^

Thank you all. Not entering my own draw for obvious reasons ;p

Happy Halloween ~x

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    The toilet light is dim
    I hear a scream
    I hear a splash

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM X-scissor
    x1 Yellow Flute
    x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

*Death Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Perish Song, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

* Shedinja Plushie (w/Silver Powder) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
    [/color]

Note:

Taking:
    1 Pika Doll
    1 Super Pass
    1 Halloween Candy
    1 Pumpkin Ball
    1 Rare Bone
    1 TM X-Scissor
    1 Yellow Flute
    1 Dark Vileplume trading card
    1 Death Tarot Card
    1 Shedinja Plushie
    1 SilverPowder

Using the following:

*Using the Pika Doll on Qwilfish, teaching it Voodoo Bugaloo.

*Using the TM X-Scissor to teach my Crobat.... X-Scissor.

*Using the Death Tarot Card to teach my Dustox Perish Song,
    Bug Bite (should've learned as a Wurmple), and Mimic.

*Saving the Shedinja plushie for when Weezing gets out of Daycare.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 31st October 2008 at 2:56 PM.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
    The toilet light is dim
    I hear a scream
    I hear a splash

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Dream Eater
    x1 White Flute

Note: The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pok&#233;mon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.

*The Moon Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to relearn a forgotten move, teaches Moonlight, and allows the Pokemon to learn a new Egg/MT move.

* Shedinja Plushie (w/Silver Powder) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels[/color]
    Picking up...

x1 PikaDoll
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Dream Eater
    x1 White Flute
    x1 The Moon Tarot Card
    x1 Shedinja Plushie

Using the Moon Tarot Card on my Masquerain. Relearning Ominous Wind. The Egg Move shall be Hydro Pump. Now she learns Moonlight as well. Using the Shedinja plushie on my Skitty, elevating her from Level 11 to 13. Attaching Silver Powder to my Beautifly.
    Last edited by Ryuusei; 31st October 2008 at 2:27 PM.