Thread: I'm losing posts

Default I'm losing posts

Yeah, in the last 5 or 10 minutes my postcount has dropped by eight.

However, the first post shown when I View All Posts By R. New is still the same. The most likely explanation I can think of is that eight posts I've made have been in threads that have been moved into postcount-less forums. Still...

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HECK IS HAPPENING?
    Last edited by PsychedelicJellyfish; 1st November 2008 at 11:24 PM.

Well, your post count is a total of the number of posts made under your username on this forum.

So if some of the posts that you have made have been deleted, or have been in threads that have been deleted, then your post count will drop, as the database will forget that you made those posts.

So either your posts have been deleted, or, as you suggested, some threads that you have posted in have been moved to another forum where posts don't increase your post count.

My post count has dropped too. This happens to me on a regular basis. It's nothing to worry about to be honest.

Bit outdated, but it still aplies.

And it's only 8 posts, Robin. Who cares? At least you didn't lose 2000 posts like what'sherface, the one who wished everyone good luck in Scramble Challenges (Then you'd have -500 posts. Ouch).
    Last edited by Blazios; 2nd November 2008 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Bit outdated, but it still aplies.

And it's only 8 posts, Robin. Who cares? At least you didn't lose 2000 posts like what'sherface, the one who wished everyone good luck in Scramble Challenges (Then you'd have -500 posts. Ouch).
    I'd also have a self-inflicted wound across my throat, in all likelihood. Double ouch.

Thank you to both of you.

One of our mods has deleted all their posts since the creation of the forums so any threads of theirs that you have posted in will have since disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    One of our mods has deleted all their posts since the creation of the forums so any threads of theirs that you have posted in will have since disappeared
    Ah. That would certainly explain it.

I know why Staff are deleating them >_> same as the groups they deleate them
    Who knew everything could be so beautiful?