Thread: 3DS connecting problems.

Default 3DS connecting problems.

First of all, this isn't my 3DS, it's my sister's.

Everytime I trade with her 3DS for suff, 1/3 chance it fails to connect. We're doing local btw. Then it MAY connect but disconnects before the game saves after trading - That's not all! When I try to go in eShop to get the updates for the 3DS and Y, it won't connect to the internet o.o or atleast login her eShop.

Anyone knows what's up with this? I can't be able to give her the updates for Y and can't connect to the internet coz she wants to Wonder Trade badly

Or is there a way for my to copy the updates to her SD card by using a computer?, nya~

I'm having the same problem. I got X yesterday for Christmas, and I was able to update Y with ease. But now the X version won't update. An error message pops up as soon as I get to the eshop.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Again, I've been having problems as well. I just kept trying until it worked, which it finally did ^^ I'd say just keep trying.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

After reading up on everything, apparently the eshop is basically down. Some people can occasionally get through, but it's pretty rare. Keep trying, but this might just be a thing where people will have to wait it out until Nintendo fixes it.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    After reading up on everything, apparently the eshop is basically down. Some people can occasionally get through, but it's pretty rare. Keep trying, but this might just be a thing where people will have to wait it out until Nintendo fixes it.
    odd coz mine connects perfectly. Does she need that nintendo ID? nya~