Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Getting Your Wii or DS Online

Quote Originally Posted by kill and run View Post
    Ok i was able to use my wifi w/ black and white, and now its not working anymore to connect.

I keep getting error code 52700 with the msg Nintendo WFC Configuration Transfer.

Everytime i try to test my connection that happens. please help.
    same exact thing.

what's going on..

im sure its happened to others. whats the deal?

Mine cannot obtain ip address and i dunno why

^Image By Skiyomi^

Just posting to say that if you use Nintendo's Chat service, I'm positive they will help you with your wifi problem. I've used it twice and had amazing results. Highly recommended!

I am not sure if this is the right section, but anyways. I just registered my White to the Global Link but lost the code that appeared so I can register it into the site. How do I find it again?
    PMD Sky Team:

Team Crystalia

Quote Originally Posted by mAdkip View Post
    I am not sure if this is the right section, but anyways. I just registered my White to the Global Link but lost the code that appeared so I can register it into the site. How do I find it again?
    Start the game, and Instead of continuing your game, hit down and you'll find "GAME SYNC SETTINGS" It will show the code again.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

if you have any problems, just go to nintendo website to find help,, you can chat with the operator that will solve your problem,, I had a problem before, and she helped me to set the router and my ds lite..
    simply Pokemon lover

looking for these FS:

steel klang

FC: 1246-8803-7575
    safari type, fire, braixen, pyroar, ponyta..

Thanks a lot guys! I found it!
    PMD Sky Team:

Team Crystalia

i have a problem with my nintendo wifi. i'm trying to trade with people but i keep getting error code 52002. i tried resetting my game and router but it doesn't change much. the only time i can get on to trade is when im extremely lucky and my wifi lets me on. back on my diamond game i never had this problem but ever since i started using 5 gen wifi i keep getting this problem. can anyone help me?

whenever i try to connect with someone over wifi it always gives me error code 86420 pease help
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

I was wondering if someone can help me. For whatever reason I am unable to make a connection with friends with Pokemon White. I get the error code 86420. I use a DSi and my router is a Belkin. I tried disabling the router's firewall but that didn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
    3DS FC: 0688 5752 6697 (Ghost Type Friend Safari)
    Pokemon Battle Revolution FC: 3008 6624 3891

Quote Originally Posted by CJ0114 View Post
    I was wondering if someone can help me. For whatever reason I am unable to make a connection with friends with Pokemon White. I get the error code 86420. I use a DSi and my router is a Belkin. I tried disabling the router's firewall but that didn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
    Okay, this is how you can fix your problem:

Step 1-Use this step to find your IP Address. If you know your IP Address, skip to step 3. If you have a Windows PC, click on the bottom left (or start) and click on Run. Once you're in run, type in cmd and press enter to enter. You should see a black box come up. If you have a mac, search 'How to find Command prompt on mac' on the web, or try anything else.

Step 2-In this black box (called the command prompt) type in ipconfig/all and press enter. Lots of text should come up. Scroll your way to 'Default Gateway' and minimize the black box or write down the numbers that are to the right of Default Gateway. The numbers here are the IP Address.

Step 3-Open up your browser. DON'T use the search bar on your browser like Google, Firefox, Opera, etc. Use the search bar on top of the computer screen. Type in the IP Address with the dots in their order, eg: 192.168.0.1 and press enter.

Step 4-After you hit Enter, you should see a website which looks like you have to log into it. Where it says user, type in Admin and type in Password for the password and press enter.

Step 5-You should now be in a website where you can configure your Internet settings. From here, click on 'Firewall rules' to the left of the website.You should be in some kind of Port Fowarding area. From here, you will see see something that says 'Add custom rules'. Click in the box that says name and type in DS or DSi. Now click in the box next to it that says Start Port. In here, type in 1. In the box next to it called 'End Port', type in 65535. Now in the box next to it that says Protocol, click in it and select 'Both'. Finally, type in the last part of your IP Address in the last box. Under all of this, there will be the options Add, Delete and Reset. Click Add.

Step 5- Go on your DS and see if it works. If not, call the Nintendo Support centre.

Hope this helps!

For people not using the Connector! If you have wifi in your home and cant connect to it with your DS its probably because you have a so called WPA encryption coding and not the WEP (its weaker than WPA) that the DS want. you can change your security encryption coding to WEP but its however not reccomended since its easier for hackers to hack your internet. Hope it helped someone

Default Wow!

SWEET! I just got 724 Facebooook Crediitss!! And it worked too! No personal info?? required ?! 100% WORKING and totally freee. Check it out, i got mine..
    >> http://shar.es/HTTGg/ <<

So, according to this thread, my WAP2 security shouldn't be compatible with my Black game. However, while the GTS and the WiFi Club areas work perfectly, the union room doesn't? Is there a way to fix this? This thread has made it sound like my problem should be the other way around...
    ::Currently IV Breeding::
    ::Currently EV Training::

I do not have Wifi at home and so far every place I've gone to, a friend's house, Barnes & Noble cafe area, McDonald's, despite having great signal, drops it at the last moment when I go to test the wifi connection (which according to Nintendo's help site indicates the wifi & DS are not compatible?). What confused me though is the local Denny's, went there last night & was able to use the wifi just fine, went today to the exact same spot, and could not locate the access point. Help?

"Be careful they say
    Don't wish life away,
    Now I've one day
    And I can't believe
    How I've been wasting my time" - 24 by Jem

All of the places you list as having tried - Barnes and Noble, McDonalds - require you to accept a ToS before you can use the Wi-Fi, rendering them imperfect/useless for use with certain mobile devices.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    All of the places you list as having tried - Barnes and Noble, McDonalds - require you to accept a ToS before you can use the Wi-Fi, rendering them imperfect/useless for use with certain mobile devices.
    Makes sense - but I still don't understand how Denny's worked one night, then no luck the next day =/

"Be careful they say
    Don't wish life away,
    Now I've one day
    And I can't believe
    How I've been wasting my time" - 24 by Jem

I am having a lot of trouble with my DS lite right now. The wifi for it use to work but not any more. It requires the WEP key and I keep putting the correct one in but it wont accept it. The thing that is strange is that it use to work but not anymore!

You sure you haven't changed the security on your router since?

-----
    Words to|live by

Been having a heck of a time trying to get onto the Nintendo WFC. Been running into error 61020. The router is a Motorola one (not sure of the model though). Anyone else having issues similar to this one?

Was able to get online through a similar router sometime ago with no problems, so I really don't know what's going on there.

Updated the firm ware on it, so that isn't the issue, am close enough to the wi-fi source (getting a two to three bar signal), and the firewall is ok.

So, now I'm running out of stuff to check, other than what Nintendo has in their wi-fi guides (which are pretty good).
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Credit goes out to Crasher for the banner

Can I use a phone to connect my DS online?
    How much data would it use?

If your phone is capable of acting as a Wi-Fi hotspot, then likely yes.

Pursuant to your next question, I don't know what kind of phone you have nor do I really need to know. If you're not sure if your phone can do that, check the manual. It won't be a hidden feature - your phone either can or can't do it and if it can, there will likely be considerable documentation devoted to it.

-----
    Words to|live by

I've been getting error 52000 for a while now. I've tried manual setup and I even manually input the IP address, subnet mask, and so on. After I do so, I try reconnecting my DS to my Router (not listed on Nintendo's list of routers) and for about two minutes it's able to get full bars and afterwards would drop down to no bars at all. Error 52100 comes up.

Anyone got any suggestions? My iPad, Blackberry etc all have no problem connecting to the network that my Router has. (in case someone is wondering, my router is TP-Link)

I've got a problem. I can't connect my DS Lite to the internet. The internet router in question is a Virgin Mobile MiFi card. Whenever I try, I get a "Security settings not supported by Nintendo DS" message. My DSi connects just fine to it.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast