Thread: Things I'll Never Say

Default Things I'll Never Say( A Contestshipping one-shot) Rated G

Rated G

HI Everyone! This is a contestshipping one-shot of May and Drew when

they're older using the song Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne. If

you don't like the song or the singer, then at least read the fic anyway. I

promise you guys it's gonna be really cute!

Da,ka,ra,ra
    Ha,ka,ta,ra
    Huh
    Da,ka,ta,ra
    Ha,ka,ta,ra
    Huh,ra,ra,ra,ta
    Da,ra,ra,ra,ra,da

The sun woke up May with the rays of the light. May then got out of bed,

took a shower, ate breakfast, and decided to take a walk around Petalburg

City. It was Saturday and May didn't have to go to work today. May was

already 25 years old but her hunger for adventures never wore off. She

looked around the street and saw a poster that said that there will be a

Pokemon contest held today at 10 am. May then decided to go to the

contest hall but to watch, not enter since she retired pokemon contests a

long time ago. The contest hall was already in front of her so she started walking towards

it but stopped when she saw Drew in her right watching a young pokemon trainer training

his pokemon for the pokemon contest. May then started freaking out and started fixing

everything in her. She fixed her hair and clothes as Drew finally noticed her and started

walking towards her.

"Hi May." Drew called to her.

"Uh......Hi Drew!!" May called back nervously.

I'm tuggin' at my hair
    I'm pullin' at my clothes
    I'm tryin' to keep my cool
    I know it shows

"Haven't seen you for a while. How have you been?" Drew said to her. May started to feel

nervous as she stared at her feet nervously. She could feel herself blushing as she's trying

to find the words to talk to Drew.

I'm starin' at my feet
    My cheeks are turnin' red
    I'm searchin' for the words inside my head

"I'm....Fine!...Thanks." May said nervously. Drew just raised his eyebrows and smiled.

I'm feelin' nervous
    Tryin' to be so perfect
    'Cause I know you're worth it
    You're worth it
    Yea

"There's a contest starting in 15 minutes. Are you entering?" Drew asked May.

"Um no I won't....Just gonna watch hehehe." May said trying to keep her cool.

"Oh cool so am I. How 'bout we'll both watch it together. What do you say?" Drew asked

as May started getting nervous.

If I could say what I wanna say
    I say I wanna blow you away
    Be with you every night
    Am I squeezing you too tight?
    If I could say what I want to see
    I want to see you go down
    On one knee
    Marry me today
    Yes I'm wishin' my life away
    With these things I'll never say

"Ummmm.......Sure! I'd love to!" May said nervously. She wanted to be together with

Drew. Heck, she'll love to be married with Drew! Although, she and Drew never go out

together and Drew is kinda asking her out. No matter how nervous she is, how can she

say no?

"Great! Let's go inside." Drew said as he lead May inside the contest hall. They payed their entry and started walking towards the door of

the contest stage. As they walked there, May was really nervous and happy at the same time. Although, her face didn't exactly tell the

world she's in a good mood. Drew started noticing this and decided to find out the answer.

"May, what's wrong? You don't look okay."Drew asked May in concern. May looked at him, but she couldn't look at him in the eyes so she

looked down at the floor. She couldn't tell him.....yet. But someday, she knows she has to.

It don't do me any good
    It's just a waste of time
    What use is it to you
    What's on my mind?
    If it ain't comin' out
    (If it ain't comin' out)
    We're not goin' anywhere
    So why can't I just tell you that I care

"Um..It's nothing Drew....There's just....a lot of stuff in my head." May answered. Drew understands her problem and decided to put it aside

for now.

"All right then. C'mon! Let's find a seat before they're all full." Drew said to May. They finally found seats to sit on so they just sat down

and waited till Lilian, the MC, announces the contestants and began the pokemon contest. May saw the boy Drew was watching perform a

beautiful bubble storm with hidden power and whirlwind performed by his Venomoth. May then remembered the bubble storm Drew

performed with his Masquarain in their first Hoenn Grand Festival. She looked at Drew and Drew looked back at her with a smile. May smiled

back at him as well and turned back to looking at the stage.

'Cause I'm feelin' nervous
    Tryin' to be so perfect
    You're worth it
    Yea

After the boy's performance, which they found out his name was George, a girl named Cammy performed a beautiful glitter show with Icy

Breath and Slash performed by her Sneasel. May and Drew looked at the girl's performance in awe as the girl bowed down at the audience

and left the stage. As Cammy walked towards the hall to the lounge, she was greeted by George. May saw this and pointed it out to Drew.

As Drew and May watched the scene, they saw George give Cammy a beautiful rose. Cammy smiled and kissed George on the cheek and

walked to the lounge. George blushed and followed her. May and Drew watched and smiled at the couple. "Looks like that Cammy girl really

knows how to thank a guy." Drew said and chuckled. "If she can do it, why can't you?" Drew asked May as she started to blush. Then it

went away before she answered.

If I could say what I want to say
    Be with you every night
    On one knee
    Marry me today
    Yes, I'm wishing my life away
    And these things I'll never say

"Of course I can't and I don't. Those roses were confusing and hard to understand. They probably mean nothing anyway." May said calmly

and covering her eyes with her shadow. Drew was taken back at it knowing he should have never brought up that question. Sadly, he just

looked back at the stage to watch the battle screen pairing up the challengers. After the pairs have been selected, the battles begin until

the final round. It was George vs. Cammy. Both of them looked like they're not gonna hold back. Once the battle was started, George sent

Absol and Cammy sent out Ninetails. George first commanded Absol to use Slash at Ninetails, but Ninetails dodged it and Cammy

commanded Ninetails to use Flamethrower. The Flamethrower hit Absol hard as he then fell down on the ground and tried to get up. May

noticed Absol's big pain and looked at Drew. He wasn't watching the battle at all. He was sad and looked like he had a big pain as well. May

then started comparing Drew and herself to Absol and Ninetails. She then realized she hurt Drew as much as Ninetails hurt Absol. May felt

really guilty now and even more when she looked at Drew's sad eyes.

(What's wrong with my tongue?)
    What's wrong with my tongue
    These words keep slipping away
    (I stutter, I stumble)
    I stutter, I stumble
    Like I've got nothing to say

"I'm really sorry Drew." May said out of nowhere. Drew was startled and looked at her saying he's listening. "I'm really sorry about what I

said. I didn't mean it like that about the roses. It's just that everytime you give me one, it confuses me and it changes what I see in you....

what I feel about you....It's always hard to understand what they mean. But I didn't want to know because you probably give them to me

for no reason. And it gets me even more confused. I'm really sorry." May apologized and looked at Drew. Drew then smiled at her and

closed his eyes. May just recalled what she just said and blushed when Drew held her hand.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

Sorry guys I have to stop here. I can't continue cuz the internet won't let me. I can continue on another post but I can't double post. So if
    you guys want more, post something here. PLease make it a nice one.
    Last edited by AsianAngel; 13th January 2009 at 11:31 PM.
    Life is full
    Of pain
    You cry, you smile,
    You suffer
    Fighting for a loved one
    Is full of pain
    Does it matter?

Love hurts
    But it's a feeling that people find
    AMAZING

Thumbs up

Wow! That was awesome! I liked how you put the lyrics of the song in between each paragraph! Keep it going!

Default Part 2

(cries) Thank you! My very first reviewer. The fic was really cute but too bad I couldn't continue it. Here's the second part.

Preview:May just recalled what she said and blushed when Drew held her hand.

"Well I guess I'm sorry too. Getting you all confused like that."Drew then chuckled and looked at May."Too be honest, I don't even know why I give you roses in the first place.

Although, I've always known it's a special reason. And it even gets more special everytime I give you one. I guess the roses are like messangers from my heart. They give you

messages I couldn't say myself. I thought you'll understand what the roses are trying to tell you. But I thought wrong and realized that I should tell you myself. But I couldn't tell

you. At least, not yet." May looked at Drew with understanding. Although, May couldn't see or notice at hint of blush in Drew's cheeks.

"Looks like we both have something in common. We have something to tell each other. But we're both not ready to say it...yet."May said looking down. She then looked up again

to see Drew's happy face smiling at her. Before things got awkward, May told him," Let's continue watching the battle. Cammy and George are a tie and they have 30 seconds

left."

'Cause I'm feelin' nervous
    Tryin' to be so perfect
    You're worth it
    Yea

Drew then nodded and looked forward and watched the battle with May. George's Absol looks pretty strong now and so is Ninetails.

Cammy and George looked pretty pumped up as well.

Da,ka,ra,ra
    Ha,ka,ta,ra
    Huh
    Da,ka,ta,ra
    Ha,ka,ta,ra
    Huh,ra,ra,ra,ta

Da,ra,ra,ra,ra,da

Absol then shot a Razor Wind at Ninetails. Ninetails got the hit hard but quickly countered with Solarbeam. The Solarbeam hit Absol hard

as the time ran out. Cammy got more points then George so Cammy won. She then got the contest ribbon from Mr. Contesta and waved

to the audience. George hugged her for congratulations and she hugged him back. Once everyone is going to leave, Cammy and George

left the stage, holding hands. "That was a great battle wasn't it Drew?" May asked Drew.

Da,ka,ra,ra
    Ha,ka,ta,ra
    Huh
    Da,ka,ta,ra
    Ha,ka,ta,ra,
    Huh,ra,ra,ra,ta
    Da,ra,ra,ra,ra,da

"Yeah it was great." Drew agreed. The two of them were walking out of the contest hall now and it was sunset. Drew then stopped to

look at May. Drew looked at May with hopeful eyes before asking her," May, can you follow me please. I wanna ask you something

privately."

"Sure" May answered as he followed Drew to a beautiful beach.

Yes I'm wishing my life away
    But these things I'll never say

After 10 steps of walking in the sand, Drew finally stops to once again look at May. "May" Drew started as May started listening. "I've

known you for the rest of my years as a coordinator and I gotta say, you're the best one there is and I admire you for it. You are

the greatest rival I have ever had. And apperantly, my favorite." Drew said as he saw May smiled. Drew continued," Not only were you my

best rival, but you were also....my best friend. And you always were throught these years. It has been a while since I haven't been with

you and I gotta say, I've missed you so much." May started blushing at everything he was saying right now. She missed him too. So much.

And she doesn't want to separate from him again. She wanted to say that to him, but she didn't know how to put it in words. She then

saw Drew reach out from his pocket. It was a small box. May was really starting to get excited.

If I could say what I want to say
    Be with you every night

"I don't wanna seperate from you again May." Drew told her as he knelt down in front of her. "The roses were trying to tell me that I'm

falling in love with you May. That's why I'm giving them to you so I could get more time to get ready for this moment. The roses were

trying to tell you I love you May. But now, I can say it to you with my own voice." Drew told her as he opened the small box. It revealed

a beautiful ring. It was a golden ring with a diamond in the middle and ruby and emerald in the sides. May couldn't belive her eyes. It was

beautiful. "I love you May. I really really do. Will you marry me?"

On one knee
    Marry me today
    Yes, I'm wishing my life away
    But these things I'll never say

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you Drew! I love you!" May said as Drew got up and hugged her in a tight and a happy embrace. They then

looked at each other and kissed their very first and wonderful kiss.

These things I'll never say
    Last edited by AsianAngel; 7th November 2008 at 10:37 PM.
    Life is full
    Of pain
    You cry, you smile,
    You suffer
    Fighting for a loved one
    Is full of pain
    Does it matter?

Love hurts
    AMAZING

Woah, that was really good . I also like to write. I really liked your fanfic, because, aside from a unique plot, it had a unique style. The song was a really awesome touch as well ^^ .

Platinum FC: 2278-2514-7687
    Diamond FC: 1590-5821-6181
    PM Me or leave a visitor message for one heck of a battle!

Record: 6 Wins - 2 Losses

Brawl FC: 1419-0172-2561
    PM Me or leave a visitor for one heck of a brawl!

Was good...

But kinda rushed?

They weren't even in a relationship and now they're getting married?

I don't get it
    Heart Gold!
    Ho-ohRocks201's PokePet

Blaze! the level 69 Typhlosion!

It's you and me, Typhlosion!

Ho-oh, I'm coming for you!

Wink

Actually May and Drew are getting married because they really love each other that much. If you watch some movies where a man and a woman have this kind of adventure(s) and they date or get married in the end, you'll understand that my fic is like that. Sorry if it was rushed to you. But trust me, I only seperated them into parts because the internet won't let me write more. If you put it together, it's really long. So ya. Thanks for reading my fic!
    If I have any mistakes, please tell me. But if it's a serious one, pm me. Constructive Criticism is appreciated ^^!
    Last edited by AsianAngel; 10th November 2008 at 5:41 PM.
    Life is full
    Of pain
    You cry, you smile,
    You suffer
    Fighting for a loved one
    Is full of pain
    Does it matter?

Love hurts
    AMAZING