Thread: Sixth Starter in Leaf Green?

Default Sixth Starter in Leaf Green?

I started a new game a while ago and still havn't settled on a sixth party member yet. Just wonding what everyone else is thinking.

I have:
    Charizard LV100
    Vaporeon LV95
    Raichu LV90
    Exeggutor LV90
    Tyranitar LV75

Keep in mind of don't have and other 3rd gen games so I don't want to go through any trouble in getting some of the other monsters.

Well you don't necessarily need a whole team of six. Tyranitar is difficult to train, plus it learns a wide range of moves, so there isn't really anything that would contribute a whole lot to your team. Just focus on the training you need to do for now.

Claimed Pokemon: Slowbro
    Paired with: SuppYo

Yeah, as is often teh case, I agree with yo shee. Just leave slot 6 open for an HM slave. :P
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Banner credit goes to the amazing and awesome foxyman1167! PM him to get one!

[/COLOR

Official Team Help Thread in 3rd Generation Discussion please.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)