Thread: shedinja

Default shedinja

anybody got a sure fire way to get shedinja?
    ive evolved 5 nincada with various number of slots open with still no luck, any help would be great/

hmm
    did you have an extra pokeball as well

When I evolved nincada, I had three empty slots and five pokeballs, although none of them were used afterward. I'm not sure what's wrong with your game though, it could be a malfunction.

Well, you did what you're supposed to, so it should work...must be a glitch. hm. Or maybe it has to be a certain gender. Have you done both males and females, or only one?
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Banner credit goes to the amazing and awesome foxyman1167! PM him to get one!

[/COLOR

this should be on the thread Shedninja from Serebii?
    Signature coming soon

I'm pretty sure that you need to have an empty space in your party and a pokéball in your pack when you evolve Nincada…
    Last edited by Bobtron; 2nd November 2008 at 1:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler
    Three men in a boat, with four cigarettes, and no matches. How do they manage to smoke?
        Spoiler:- The answer:

Hmm, i'm not saying you did this, but did you ever hack your game, Lycanadam? That may be a reason why it isn't working. If you didn't, make sure you have at least one empty slot in your party, and at least one extra pokeball in your ball slot, and i also think that it HAS to be a pokeball. Can anyone confirm this for me?
    I no longer have diamond/pearl/platinum, but i do have shoddy, so if you wanna shoddy, send me a VM. My shoddy name is Mentalfission

~Under construction~

Hmm, I think you're right about that, eon. Oh, and totally off topic: Hail, fellow warriors fan!
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Banner credit goes to the amazing and awesome foxyman1167! PM him to get one!

[/COLOR

Official Help Thread in RSE FAQs please.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)