Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Barry's Busting Out All Over! (569)

Wow, Jun sounds totally gay for Paul. I bet he likes him.

I was interested in Jun's badge case, because It seems he has won a gym that was not featured in the games. So I took a good look at the case and I seems that two of his remaining five badges showed no similarities in the indention's.

here's a look at what I crudly made in paint.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...astkal/032.jpg
    Last edited by mystkmastkal; 9th November 2008 at 7:12 AM.

juns pokemon team is cool i love his empoleon!

Credit to Gladeshadow for the team pose
    Credit to Northernlights for the amazing badge

Platinum FC: 0130-9071-2451
    Diamond FC: 3566-4498-7938

plus he shouldve been introduce earlier!

Credit to Gladeshadow for the team pose
    Credit to Northernlights for the amazing badge

Platinum FC: 0130-9071-2451
    Diamond FC: 3566-4498-7938

Wow, for a really short time Jun becames popular!

I must be the only person in the fandom who didn't care for Jun. He kind of...er...weirds me out, tbh. I don't know. I'm glad they kept his impatient nature in tact, though. I think the only time I'll ever like him is when he meets Shinji, LOL. That will make my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    I must be the only person in the fandom who didn't care for Jun. He kind of...er...weirds me out, tbh. I don't know. I'm glad they kept his impatient nature in tact, though. I think the only time I'll ever like him is when he meets Shinji, LOL. That will make my life.
    Really Chelc, you don't like him? Aww that's too bad

But yeah, when Jun would meet Paul, that would be funny
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

-Jun's already become one of my favorite DP characters. You just have to love what a hyperactive, easily distracted, impulsive, arrogant(but not really malicious), act-before-thinking guy he is. It makes for great comedy, if nothing else.
    -Melissa/Fantina still has the greatest voice ever. The dub will likely just slap a generic french accent on her, but then again I'm guessing that Melissa just got a generic English/American accent, so hey.
    -Dear you guys who decide what voices Pokemon get,
    Empoleon is a large, final evo Pokemon. People generally expect something like that to get a decently deep voice, not a voice you'd expect to hear from a Spheal or something. Although this was admittedly hilarious to hear, I doubt that "hilarious" was what you were going for with Empoleon's voice.
    Yours truly, Juputoru.
    -They brought up Cacnea again! Yay I guess. It's kind of sad to see James with only one Pokemon, now that I think of it. Although we never really saw Cacnea anyway, and I can't remember when he got rid of Mime Jr...oh well, for all we know TR ran out of food and had to cook and eat the poor thing. Oh, and Jun's "...o...kay...that's...that's great..." face when James started babbling about Cancea was just great.
    -Jun's little "(person's name)...(person's name)...OH, YOU'RE THAT PERSON WHO (something) SHINJI!" stunt near the beginning was hilarious. I suppose he could have chosen worse characters to have his understanding of the world revolve around.
    -Jun's motto interruption had me thinking...why don't Ash and co bother to interrupt TR's motto? I mean, they've heard it HOW many times? Or do they use that thirty seconds to figure out how to most efficiently kick TR's asses?
    -PIKACHUUUUU! DO YOUR BEEEEEST! (or whatever the hell Ash was saying) *Pikachu suddenly gets all better and trashes Empoleon* I guess we were over due for some cheese in a DP battle, but yeesh.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    Oh, and Jun's "...o...kay...that's...that's great..." face when James started babbling about Cancea was just great.

How did Cacnea/Gardenia/Eternia City get brought up anyway? It seemed kind of random. Jun said something. James' attention perked up. Then Jun mentions the Drain Punch-using Cacnea, and James goes ape ****.

Oops! Almost forgot. Yes, I would love to hear a French/Belgian accent on Fantina too!
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

???

I love Jun but I love Fantina more, It is too awesome to see them in the same Ep.

I wonder what made Paul Well-known to trainer like Jun.
    Isn't strange that no pokedex on Empoleon?

Hahaha, I think my favorite part was the fact Jun had no clue who Brock was.

Also, this will probably never be brought up again, but Dawn mentions she saw Jun singing with a Bakuong (an Exploud) one time, so I guess he has one, but I doubt we'll ever see it or see it mentioned ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -Jun's little "(person's name)...(person's name)...OH, YOU'RE THAT PERSON WHO (something) SHINJI!" stunt near the beginning was hilarious. I suppose he could have chosen worse characters to have his understanding of the world revolve around.
    -Jun's motto interruption had me thinking...why don't Ash and co bother to interrupt TR's motto? I mean, they've heard it HOW many times? Or do they use that thirty seconds to figure out how to most efficiently kick TR's asses?
    Zomg. The fact that Jun totally fanboys over Shinji is major win in my eyes. Man, Jun is just all around awesome.

Also, I think Ash and co. interrupted their motto like...once. It was way back in the day when Misty was still with them. And I'm remember them being like "blahblah" "We've heard this a million times before". It was great, and I'm really upset I can't remember the episode...

d00med n0w

I loved the battle in this episode, it really rocked. This episode was great for a number of reasons, but the battle really nailed it for me.

On top of that, Jun has to be my favorite character of all time.

EDIT: Wow, I just saw the translation of Jun's and Ash's post-TR conversation. Jun looks like a total jerk at this point.

Could someone provide the translation of the conversation after their battle?
    Last edited by Grei; 11th November 2008 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    Zomg. The fact that Jun totally fanboys over Shinji is major win in my eyes. Man, Jun is just all around awesome.

Also, I think Ash and co. interrupted their motto like...once. It was way back in the day when Misty was still with them. And I'm remember them being like "blahblah" "We've heard this a million times before". It was great, and I'm really upset I can't remember the episode...
    I'm sure they've done it a few times.

I quickly recall:
    * Paul did it in DP06
    * In the Orienteering episode, they didn't disrupt it, but they basically continued what they were doing while Team Rocket just went on and on.

The return of the revenge of the resurection of Jup's bullet point summary made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Hahaha, I think my favorite part was the fact Jun had no clue who Brock was.
    I also liked how he didn’t seem to care either. He didn’t even bother to try and figure out who he was, and just suddenly burst out something about Ash instead.

"Takeshi, Takeshi, Takeshi...."
    *quickly points at Ash*
    "Hey, you're that trainer who couldn't keep up with Shinji!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    The return of the revenge of the resurection of Jup's bullet point summary made me smile.
    Well, I figured that everyone must have been having severe withdrawl symptoms by now. I shoulda knew better than to get them all hooked back in Battle Frontier, when I somehow had even more free time than I have now, but noooo.

(yes, it clearly has nothing to do with Jun being awesome and me being bored)

I also liked how he didn’t seem to care either. He didn’t even bother to try and figure out who he was, and just suddenly burst out something about Ash instead.

"Takeshi, Takeshi, Takeshi...."
    *quickly points at Ash*
    "Hey, you're that trainer who couldn't keep up with Shinji!"
    Ah, it's just the ADHD. I'm sure he keeps meaning to take his ritalin, but then he gets distracted by some object or person with a vague connection to Shinji.

In other news:First the "Jun's got no nose!" thing in the preview thread, and now "Ash&co never interrupt TR's mottos!" thing here. Do you people enjoy latching onto the tangental thoughts that aren't even one of the big points of my po...oh wait, sorry, SPPf. I really have had too long of a hiatus from posting here.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

-Melissa/Fantina still has the greatest voice ever. The dub will likely just slap a generic french accent on her, but then again I'm guessing that Melissa just got a generic English/American accent, so hey.
    Every time Fantina opens her mouth I keep expecting "SOU NAN DESU KA~?!". Sounds quite similar to Sketchbook's Kate, even though to my disappointment she wasn't voiced by Yuko Goto (yes, apparently Mikurun-run can speak decent English).

Her voice may be something suprising. Like a sweet or graceful voice. You never know what will happen. Maybe in a good way or in a bad way.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Jun's voice was great. But tbh, it shows he's not mature enough.

I couldn't see the Episode, but what I saw and read on Serebii, it must be great! Jun looks a very nice guy to me, and also very special, I mean: how can you be a mix of Ash and Paul? I really want to see the episode, so I have to wait until it comes to The Netherlands.
    Quilava, Ash, May, Jun & Buizel 4 Life!

Quote Originally Posted by JunLeaf View Post
    I couldn't see the Episode, but what I saw and read on Serebii, it must be great! Jun looks a very nice guy to me, and also very special, I mean: how can you be a mix of Ash and Paul? I really want to see the episode, so I have to wait until it comes to The Netherlands.
    Jun is simply a character who's really into Pokemon just like anyone else, but doesn't have half of the experience of either Paul or Ash. Jun is a beginning trainer from Twinleaf just like Dawn is, but is trying to figure out a training method that works quickly. Ash tried to talk Jun out of that idea with the concept of slowest but steady wins the race, but Jun wants to be a league champion now.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

I can't wait to see this on saturday since i couldn't see it the first time.

We all know what Jun's US name is gonna be, right?

This episode was good. Barry seems like an annoying character. It was cool to see an Empoleon and a Hydro Cannon. Also cool to see Close Combat.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;598; ;635;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDragon trainer View Post
    This episode was good. Barry seems like an annoying character. It was cool to see an Empoleon and a Hydro Cannon. Also cool to see Close Combat.
    Yeah, he was.
    He was also overly-obsessed with Paul.

I kinda left the room after Fantina destroyed Rocket's Meowth Balloon though.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast