Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Staff and Forum Changes

3/26/11

• Modded

Big Beluga - Competitive Discussion, CRMT, Official Serebii Tutoring Program, Tournaments

Kerech - 5th Gen Ingame RMT
    Last edited by Ellie; 27th March 2011 at 6:37 AM.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

4/14/11

• Demodded

Zephyr Flare
    • Added
      bobandbill - Fan Fiction

Blue Harvest and Skiyomi - Fan Art

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

4/29/11

• Modded

AromaFlora - Competitive Rate My Team, Competitive Discussion
    • Added

Shuckle - Competitive Rate My Team

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

4/30/11

• Forum Changes

Brand new section - Challenges! Located under Pokemon Games (Other). New threads cannot be made but if you have suggestions for other types of Challenge threads not yet existing, PM them to mods of that section (atm bobandbill, Ellie and Archangel).

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

06/03/11

• Added

Shuckle - Trade Forum and Plat/HgSs WiFi

• Demodded

BaldWombat

• Forum Changes

Added RMT Archive forum

Condensed the 1st and 2nd gen forums so there is less redundancy in discussions. All the same games can still be discussed, but the total number of forums is cut in half.

06/14/11

• Added

Big Nutter - Newbie Lounge

RaZoR LeAf - All 1st/2nd Gen Forums

Blue Harvest - Trade Forum

• Promoted

Juputoru - Smod

• Demodded

Archangel

• Forum Changes

Completed Tournaments section added

more changes may be coming soon-ish so stay tuned
    Last edited by Ellie; 15th June 2011 at 5:12 AM.

06/16/11

• Added

Skiyomi - Games

Kerech - 4th Gen Ingame RMT

• Demodded

Ichi

• Forum Changes

4th Gen RMT merged into Older Gen RMT

still may not be done with changes but here's some more

06/22/11

• Modded

Final - 5th Gen Ingame RMT

• Added

Deku_Link - Nintendo Discussion and Other Video Game Discussion

• Demodded

Hey Micky!

Indragon

intrnd

Shadowfaith

• Forum Changes

4th Gen Competitive Discussion merged into Older Gen Competitive Discussion

07/04/11

• Re-Modded

Archangel - Smod

• Added

Ragnarok - Trade Forum (4th & 5th Gen)

AromaFlora - Trade Forum (5th Gen)

08/22/11

• Demodded

Chozo

Ethan

ShadowDino

Steelfox

• Added

bobandbill - Games

Deku_Link - Miscellaneous Discussion

Profesco - Other Pokemon Games

• Forum Changes
      Infraction and ban system was greatly changed. See other thread in announcements for details.
    Last edited by Ellie; 24th August 2011 at 2:19 AM.

09/11/11

• Forum Changes

Removed Official Serebii Tutoring Program

Added a new rule:
      No attention whoring posts: By this, we mean posting things like "omg I just cut myself!! lol" or talking about other personal issues on a constant basis simply to gain attention, especially when it's unrelated to the current discussion. These posts are a bad idea for a few reasons:
      1)They are often not appropriate for this forum in the first place.
      2)They annoy everyone who starts to notice the pattern in your posting.
      3)They diminish the seriousness of legitmate depression/other problems.
      If you actually have depression, this isn't meant to be antagonistic towards you and you won't get in trouble for simply posting that you have depression; this rule is meant to prevent people from posting like this simply to get attention. Also note that this isn't limited to depression/cutting posts but any sort of posts where the user is clearly fishing for attention. This is also at staff discretion so don't try to appeal by saying something like "but i wasnt attention whoring, they asked how my day was and i answered them by saying i cut myself until i bled all over!" or something.

12/29/11

• Demodded

Archangel

• Promoted

Ragnarok -> Supermod

Vycksta -> Supermod

haven't updated this in almost 6 months.. here's the most recent changes:

Modded
    §Suicune§ - miscellaneous discussion
    jesusfreak94 - Competitive Pokemon

Modded
    Night_Walker - Nintendo Discussion and Other Video Game Discussion

Modded
    R_N - Black 2 and White 2 Discussion

Modded
    Archangel - Competitive Pokemon

even thought her name is pink KIRBY IS AN ADMIN SO LISTEN TO HER OR SHE WILL BAN U 5EVER

Demodded

Profesco
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Removed

Virtual Headache
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Modded
    Moot - Miscellaneous Discussion
    Sogeking - Miscellaneous Discussion

Demoted
    Archangel - Member

Promoted

Mod -> Smod
    Kreis
    Skiyomi

Modded (or remodded i guess)

Tiffany -> Shipping

moogles -> debates

archangel -> competitive

and a bunch of people to gpd and xy

Modded
    Psynergy - Nintendo Discussion

Added

Hydrohs - Nintendo Discussion, Other Video Game Discussion
    Moogles - Other Video Game Discussion
    Last edited by Shining Mew; 3rd March 2014 at 4:55 PM.
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast