Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Luckyshipping Thread

Default The Official Luckyshipping Thread

Hi, everyone. Due to some false misunderstandings, I am AGAIN restarting our Luckyshipping thread.

What is Luckyshipping? Well, Luckyshipping is the fictional romantic pairing of Red and Blue(girl) from the Pokemon Special manga. Basically, we talk about why we like Luckyshipping, post links to videos we feel represent Luckyshipping in its fullest, and if possible, we show fan art that expresses Luckyshipping in color and creativity.

To start us off, I like Luckyshipping because it's a shipping I have always believed could be possible. Red was shown to harbour romantic feelings and admiration for Blue in Vol. 2, and has always been quick to help her in her time of need.

Hopefully, this thread will stay open, so more members of Luckyshipping can come and join in the fun. Luckyshipping 4EVER!

Signed,
    Lord Dialga
    Long ago, when the deity Pokemon of time was born, so did time. Without it, the world would just stand still, no motion or life to make happiness. There is no substitute for the gift of time, which we must use to make good on this earth...

100% Luckyshipper!!!

Well this looks like a good thread.

Luckyshipping looks cool since I can see the picture of Red and Blue(girl) together. Anyway this are cool, and they match perfectly. Main characters from Fire Red and Leaf Green, totally match. From it all, Luckyshipping is one of the cooler shippings.

Luckyshipping= Pure awesomenes.

I like LuckyShipping because, well, I find it kinda cute, and one of the first Pokemon realted dreams I ever had was a LuckyShipping one, in a warped sort of sense...

Also, I get really strong vibes from this ship. I don't think you'll understand what I mean by that, so I'll explain. I can kinda sense which two people get together in the end. I'm not too sure if it works all the time, though.

Still, LuckyShipping has hard evidence, so, I <3 LUCKYSHIPPING! xD

~LuckyShipper8816

P.S. 10 days till the ending of the Emerald saga!

LuckyShipper!!! I also support ContestShipping, QuestShipping, FeelingShipping, MangaQuestShipping, FranticShipping, GracefulShipping, CommonerShipping and ViridianShipping (plenty of thanks to mayouh101 from fanfiction.net for letting me know!)

ff.net

List of anime I watch/ manga I read: D.Gray-Man (anime/manga), Blood+ (anime), Cardcaptor Sakura (anime/manga), Pokemon (anime/manga/game), Fruits Basket (manga), Vampire Knight (manga), Digimon (anime), Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy (manga), Azumanga Daioh (anime), Tokyo Mew Mew (anime)

Hi...Im kaikallana...the theluckyshipper from youtube...

I first found out about this shipping when i was 11-12 years old...

I support this becauses its rare, complex and awesomely awesome....

Uh...that is all...thanks...
    Luckyshipper...*narrows eyes and crosses arms*...Got a problem with that?

Welcome back, kaikallana! Since you're back, I'll say again that it's great having Luckyshippers like you on board! I hope the Luckyshipping video updates aren't too pressuring. I mean, every one you make is masterful. My favorite is the one with "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" in the background.
    Long ago, when the deity Pokemon of time was born, so did time. Without it, the world would just stand still, no motion or life to make happiness. There is no substitute for the gift of time, which we must use to make good on this earth...

100% Luckyshipper!!!

Hey, Lord Dialga, do you mind posting the link here? I really wanna see it.

I'll post one of my favourite video's links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhc-2PJVYcM

It's not completely LuckyShipping, but the song is nice and the choice of fanart is pretty awesome too.

LuckyShipper!!! I also support ContestShipping, QuestShipping, FeelingShipping, MangaQuestShipping, FranticShipping, GracefulShipping, CommonerShipping and ViridianShipping (plenty of thanks to mayouh101 from fanfiction.net for letting me know!)

ff.net

List of anime I watch/ manga I read: D.Gray-Man (anime/manga), Blood+ (anime), Cardcaptor Sakura (anime/manga), Pokemon (anime/manga/game), Fruits Basket (manga), Vampire Knight (manga), Digimon (anime), Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy (manga), Azumanga Daioh (anime), Tokyo Mew Mew (anime)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCFhndgsBL8

I also like the version of that song in the Mannequin movie. It's just so romantic. Just like that couple, nothing's gonna stop us Luckyshippers now!

100% Luckyshipper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    Well this looks like a good thread.

Luckyshipping looks cool since I can see the picture of Red and Blue(girl) together. Anyway this are cool, and they match perfectly. Main characters from Fire Red and Leaf Green, totally match. From it all, Luckyshipping is one of the cooler shippings.
    I agree. They match as video game counterparts. I also have a question: I know this is Luckyshipping. But can we also mention Burningleafshipping? Cause that is the relationship between Red (manga) and Leaf / Blue (Game). And it is connected with luckyshipping right?
    This is Red. If you think Red is the greatest pokemon Trainer, copy and paste this in your sig *started by Mewten150*
    Charizard Rulez!

I'm also a Red x Leaf/Green/Blue (FR/LG Female Trainer) Supporter.
    It's called BurningLeafShipping and i'm also a supporter of the Luckyshipping (Red x Green is the same as that almost) I'm also PkmnMegahero of Youtube.
    I use My favourite pokemon, and I don't care about what pokemon are good or not. If you agree then copy and paste this into your sig(Started by BlazikenBud)

I found 2 more LuckyShipping-only videos! =D

First video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn9XAHx3Jxw

Second video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBvea6jGro4

They're pretty nice.

ff.net

Lord Dialaga... I praise your courage. Anyways, I can still see this ship happening because there was a strong hint in the FR/LG saga when Blue was cheering up Red because he lost a battle to Deoxys. A lot of people think that Blue was just feeling guilty about Red. But, hey! Do you know what she said?

She said, "Kimberly told me about the whole thing, how you stood up and fought for me when I fainted from the shocl of seeing my parents vanish before my eyes. You learned a new ultimate skill and selflessly went up against a strong foe for my sake!" (Ch 282 pg 4)

Come on, is this what you call guilt? I think this means a lot more. And it makes the shipping become more stronger, because this hint was FAIRLY RECENT.
    Friend Code:0602-8032-7727

Proud Supporter Of: Luckyshipping, Mangaquest shipping, Franticshipping, and Commonershipping

Ships that I'm just getting into:Pearlshipping, Specialshipping

Yes, yes! Mr.Pong is a genius! That's one of the strongest hints in the history of LuckyShipping. At least, in my opinion.

Another strong hint would be from volume 2 when Red reads the note that Blue gave him along with the (fake) badges. He was staring after her as she flew off on her Jigglypuff. I'm not too sure of the chapter and page no. because I don't have my volume 2 with me. It's a pity that the badges were fake ones in the end. It would have been even shippier if the badges were real...

ff.net

Oh wow. I don't think I've ever thought of this, but it's awesome. *raises hand, wishing to join*
    I like many different shippings...
    Merii, Jayden and Luke is my OT3!
    Finally got a Pokemon Diamond! My friend code: 2278 0159 6048
    A LiveJournal Community for Legendary Pokemon!

Welcome aboard! We're happy to have you with us.

Also, I've taken up drawing comics again, so I might post my first set of comics in the Fan Art section. I wanna get some Luckyshipping comics draw up, too.

100% Luckyshipper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShipper8816 View Post
    I found 2 more LuckyShipping-only videos! =D

First video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn9XAHx3Jxw

Second video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBvea6jGro4

They're pretty nice.
    Finally I'm seeing some new fanart! I like the one where blue was on top of Red....

Proud Supporter Of: Luckyshipping, Mangaquest shipping, Franticshipping, and Commonershipping

^That was posted in the first thread, if I'm not mistaken. I have the link, but for some weird reason, it doesn't work anymore, sorry.

I found 2 more fanarts on deviantART.

First one: http://dark-mystery.deviantart.com/a...ings-100392413

Second one: http://hermyon.deviantart.com/art/Request-101995231

ff.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pong View Post
    Lord Dialaga... I praise your courage. Anyways, I can still see this ship happening because there was a strong hint in the FR/LG saga when Blue was cheering up Red because he lost a battle to Deoxys. A lot of people think that Blue was just feeling guilty about Red. But, hey! Do you know what she said?

She said, "Kimberly told me about the whole thing, how you stood up and fought for me when I fainted from the shocl of seeing my parents vanish before my eyes. You learned a new ultimate skill and selflessly went up against a strong foe for my sake!" (Ch 282 pg 4)

Come on, is this what you call guilt? I think this means a lot more. And it makes the shipping become more stronger, because this hint was FAIRLY RECENT.
    For some reason, your post seems really sarcastic to me. Oh well, whatever. I'm not much of a fan of LuckShipping, but I do like BurningLeaf for some reason. Their personalities don't really match, to me in the manga, but in the game they seem absolutely adorable to me. I guess I'm just weird.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

seeing as how we have 5 days before vol 29 comes out, I have a very crucial topic.

What will the next lucyshipping hint will be?

There will probably a situation where Blue is in danger again hopefully Red will save her again.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible-chan View Post
    For some reason, your post seems really sarcastic to me. Oh well, whatever. I'm not much of a fan of LuckShipping, but I do like BurningLeaf for some reason. Their personalities don't really match, to me in the manga, but in the game they seem absolutely adorable to me. I guess I'm just weird.
    BurningLeaf is Red from Manga with Leaf/Blue (Jp)/Green (US) from Game, if you didn't know that. Red's personality is like that of Ash, but than more mature. Leaf has the neutral personality of a girl and a protagonist.
    This is Red. If you think Red is the greatest pokemon Trainer, copy and paste this in your sig *started by Mewten150*
    Charizard Rulez!

I'm also a Red x Leaf/Green/Blue (FR/LG Female Trainer) Supporter.
    It's called BurningLeafShipping and i'm also a supporter of the Luckyshipping (Red x Green is the same as that almost) I'm also PkmnMegahero of Youtube.
    I use My favourite pokemon, and I don't care about what pokemon are good or not. If you agree then copy and paste this into your sig(Started by BlazikenBud)

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Heroes View Post
    BurningLeaf is Red from Manga with Leaf/Blue (Jp)/Green (US) from Game, if you didn't know that. Red's personality is like that of Ash, but than more mature. Leaf has the neutral personality of a girl and a protagonist.
    I'm pretty sure it's referring to Red/Fire and Blue/Leaf from the game because that seems most logical. BurningLeaf. I agree with what you said about Red/Fire, but Leaf is usually portrayed, from what I've seen anyways, as more innocent and kind of naive. I've also seen Red/Fire more on the cool side and Green/Blue as the more relaxed one. Either way, I think that the two in the game make a cute couple. In the manga, however, their personalities don't seem to really compliment each other.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

What will the next luckyshipping hint be?

Hmm, that's a tough one. I agree with you, for sure, but it may also be such that all 10 of them have to go help the Sinnoh trio and maybe they split up in the middle and possibly Blue and Red are in one team and some minor shippy hints appear.

I'm saying this cause I saw a Prinplup in the preview of some of the sketches for volume 29.

Speaking of which, we have only 3 more days until the ending of the Emerald saga is released! Yay! =D

ff.net

I just thought of a good luckyshipping tune, it's called Naima by John Coltrane. You guys should Check it out. It's a really nice sizzlin jazz ballad.

Well, we know that they're alive, and Coronis revealed a tidbit of the ending of the saga. Blue's parents are coming to the Frontier as part of Scott's wish. Maybe they can give Red some hints on how to win our lovely sapphire-eyed, chocolate-haired fille.

100% Luckyshipper!!!

~*~*~*~

"HOME AT LAST!!!"i shouted.....name's Raphael,but people usually call me

Red,it was Lunchtime already...."Mom?Are You Here?" but no response, i

checked the kitchen, living room, dining room, bedrooms,the bar, bathrooms,

front and back yard, and then the band room, but still, none...Then i heard

some noise, like the one's in air bases when helicopters land, i went outside

and saw my neighbor, Jimmy, but everyone calls him Gold, also my bestfriend.

"Hey Red!Check this out!" He calls out to me, i swing over and i ask him,"So,

what is it?","A Flux Capacitor.","A Flux what?","A Flux Capacitor, you know, a

time machine.","Like those in movies?","Yup, cool isn't it?","I gotta say it's

pretty neat,but,does it work?","Of course it works.", he smirks,"I went to the

future and tried it out, i Also saw your Great Great Great Grand daughter,and

boy, isn't she HOT!","Wait, I have a Grand daughter?","Correction,Great Great

Great Grand daughter, eh, yeah, you do.","Well then, what does she look

like?","And your about to find out, LET's GO!!!", Gold here, pushes me inside

the 'TIME MACHINE' and types in the year 3000..."YEAR 3000?!" i tell him then freak out,"Yeah 3000! That's where she is...",i see him about to push some big red button,"Is that a 'BIG
    RED BUTTON OF DOOM' ?",i ask him,"No, It's a BIG RED BUTTON TO THE FUTURE!"he pushes it and i shut my eyes closed,after 5 seconds, i open my them and i see both of
    us at my backyard,"i think it didn't work", i said to him,"No, it worked, let's go inside your house." He tells me, we enter my house and it seems normal, no laser guns, floating people,
    robots ETC....Then i see someone in the living room,"Mom?",i call out,"That ain't `yer mom, that's your great great great grand daughter."As we approach my living room,or somebody else's living room, i say " She looks like my Mo...God!NO!She Looks like Bianca!","Surprisingly looking like Blue?I told you she's hot.","Hello?, Is someone there?", the girl looking like Blue asks and approaches us,"Great Times Three Grand Dad? is that you?","Uh...you're my Great times Three Grand daughter?","Hahaha,Yeah!","What's your Name?","Brett, Brett Eloise.","Brett Eloise?, Like The Letter B then Eloise?","Yes Like the Letter B then Eloise Dude!"Gold Shouts,"Alright dude! You don't need to shout!Hmm...The Letter B then Eloise, That reminds me of someone's name...but who's name?...Hmm",i just wonder who's name it is...i forgot...i really need those memory capsules..."The name like Bianca Eloise and add the Letter W for Winston?"the little preteen asks me,"Yeah, Like Bianca Eloise Winston."i said..."And Her nickname is Blue?"Gold here says it teasingly, i wonder why teasingly..."Yeah Bianca Eloise Winston and I call her Blue...","And your name is Raphael Christian Simeons and she calls you Red.",my Great times Three Grand daughter tells me teasingly, like gold, ugh...why do people act like this nowadays?,"Yeah, She calls me red and...WAIT?!You know Bianca?","OF COURSE WE KNOW HER!!!",both of my companions scream at me,my Bestfriend adds"She's another Bestfriend of ours!","And she's my Great Great Great Grandmom!","Bestfriend?Yeah, she is,Your Great Great Great Grand Mom? I wonder if she married Gary..."i wonder, i really wonder,"Uh...no, she didn't." Gold answers my question,"Then who?","You.",Brett replies,"Me?No,No,No,that can't be right, being her best friend, i know who she likes...","And being her bestfriend i know that she likes you."Gold here tells me,"Yeah right, i'll know she likes me when i do funny stuff to make her smile, when she has problems i comfort her, when im really near her face i see her blush and when im always with her it's like she doesn't want to let....go....and...."im just speechless about what i said,"BINGO!!! And your Grandpa is speechless Scarlet!","Yeah he is Great Gold!","Great Gold...Hmm...I Like That...The Great Gold....You Know you're really fun to hang out with kiddo, just like your gramps here.","Thanks...hey,can i call you Gold or just dude?'Cuz you look young to be called Grampa, and it's so embarrassing.","Sure dudette.","Alright Dude!!!"yeah...still speechless, standin' there like a statue in the wind,then someone just appears infront of me, too bad Gold and Brett haven't seen him...or her...then she sees me and says my name while snapping at me,"Red?*snap*,Red?*snap*,Earth to Red?Hello?*wave*","Huh?!,Oh...HEY!..what's the big....idea..."i call out,"Bianca?Is that you?",Jimmy asks,"Jimmy?Yeah,it's me."Blue replies,"Hey,What are you doing here?"he asks,"I don't even know,i was just sitting down then i fell asleep,when i woke up,i ended up here.","Oh....hey,hey Blue,I want you to meet someone,Scarlet!Come o'er here for a moment!","Hello."Brett greeted Blue,"Hi,what's your name?","Brett Eloise Simeons, but you can call me Scarlet.","Scarlet,that's a pretty name for a pretty little girl,and it's a Shade of Red.","Thank you.","Im the Bestfriend of Gold and Red here...","So that means...","That's right kiddo!This Girl here beside me is your Great Great Great Grandmom, Bianca Eloise Winston!",Gold adds up,"WOW!!! I am given the opportunity to meet my Great Great Great grandmother and grandfather in person!"she calls out,"Grandmother?I'd understand that but im a Winston...Not a Simeons...You got the wrong person...","But Raphael Christian is..."...Okay, now i must break the silence in me now..."A Simeons?...Yep...i am...but i'm only 16 years old you know.","I'll treat you like that,and you said hours ago that i don't look like your mom but like Blue,is that true???"Scarlet teases me again,"Yeah.","And that your 16?","Yeah","And that your old enough to have a girlfriend?"Both Gold And Brett Teases me,"Yeah..wait?! was that an insult?","NO! Now ask her!","WHO?!","BLUE!,"WHAT FOR?!","TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!","HOW?!",now i think im having a fight with these two.,"ALRIGHT!!!*walks over to Bianca*Uh...Bianca?...Can I Talk to you in private?"i ask Bianca to go with me away from my Freaky Bestfriend and my weird grand daughter...great,just great,those two are watching me...okay...here it goes..."*deep breath*...Bianca,you know we can't hide anything from each other 'cause were bestfriends,right?","Yeah.","And you know that we have known each other for...or maybe even our entire lives...i need to tell you that..."then i was cut off,"I need to tell you that...*leans closer*...i...i...i...",now i just see her blush a crimson shade,"Like me?"and i begin to blush too,"well,uh,yeah...","eh,me too.","really?","yeah...i do...",i begin to experience the highest level on the blush meter...uh-oh...what is she doing?Bianca then begins leaning closer to me..."uh...Bianca?what are you doi-.."too late...she already kissed me..."sorry..","no,no,it's okay.."she just leaves but i grab her hand..."Bianca,i think i need to give it to you know.","huh?",i kissed her back,"oh,that,okay,well,i'll see you later then,bye."i let go of her hand and she disappears,maybe she went back to the present already...i turned back and saw scarlet and gold eating popcorn and soda,i even heard him say,"that was the most romantic thing i've ever seen...*sniff*","yeah,so my great great great grand dad has the guts to do it...","you guys happy now?"i said in an irritated tone,"YES!!!"to my surprise,these two are very happy about what i did,"Why are you so happy?",i ask them,"'cuz if you didn't do it, i won't exist.."scarlet replied,"yeah,she wouldn't exist if gary was the one who will be with bianca for the rest of eternity...","oh...","well, weve got 45 seconds before we return to the present...","Great,Great,Great grand dad, don't hurt Bianca or else....face the consequenses","alright alright,sheesh...it's tim to go,be a good girl...and wait...for,uh...","you son?daughter?","yeah,wait,no,no,no...'till you exist in the present world."then we begin to fade..."So...were back?","were back..".....

hi guys...i made that um...last may i think...iv posted it on my deviant account and FAC...but you guys deserve to read it...
    Luckyshipper...*narrows eyes and crosses arms*...Got a problem with that?

well, based on the pictures and the current bits of summaries of the vol 29, so far I don't see any luckyshipping hints. We'll just have to wait until the ACTUAL summary is posted.

Oh. Em. Gee. Look at this link:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...2&postcount=72

It says there that Red's Espeon bred with Blue's Ditto! Yay! I do hope it's true, so we can have a good, solid hint. S-weet! =D

ff.net

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast