Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hey all!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In between Kanto and Sinnoh.
    Posts
    7

    Default Hey all!

    May as well introduce myself properly. I'm 2PercentMiltank. New to the forums, know the rules and all that wonderful jazz, and hope to have a lot of fun here on SPPf. =) For anyone interested in my...interests, I am a total anime fan, love Pokemon, and could probably eat Strawberry Special K cereal for every meal of every single day for the rest of my life. :B

    I just recently restarted my Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon LeafGreen versions and am using them as my main games, and plan on migrating my LeafGreen Pokepals to Pearl as soon as I am able to. Whoop, fun. =D

    So, hope to meet some cool people here, guess I'll catch ya around the forums.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Blue Lantern Corps
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Welcome to the forums, i hope you have fun and get to know people.

    It's a really nice place, and the people are alright mostly.

    Just out of curiosity if you're 2 percent Miltank, what's the other 98%?




    Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

    If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With Katy Perry XP
    Posts
    435

    Default

    98umbreon, Hi 2%miltank, have fun here, & stay active
    Worms? I hate worms. They make me go crazy.
    Crazy? I hate being crazy, they lock me up in a room to die
    Die? I don't wanna die, worms will eat me
    Worms? I hate worms, they make me go crazy...
    ll
    V

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fire Service Control
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Lol ContestNoir, I misread what you put and thought you said 'stay attractive'

    ... wow I need some sleep *curls up at desk*

    Howdy 2percentmiltank, enjoy your stay - maybe pop along to Adopt a Newbie and look for someone to help you -points to self- I is nice

    Credit for the banner goes to Aurealis
    Married to the wonderful Blue Snover § Paired with the excellent Wormow

    Credit for the Snow Orchid Ribbon goes to Ayra, a gift requested by my ever-thoughtful Snowy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •