Thread: Question about signature

Default Question about signature

Does anyone know how to get those larger size moving toons of pokes I'm seeing in some other signatures? They look amazing. Thanks.
    Team Leader Umbreon
    Wing girl Dragonite
    Feraligatr
    Metagross
    Charizard
    Snorlax

Team Dark Moon

FC: 4613-9473-8802

You would need to find the images online, copy the image link into your sig, between either an IMG tag or an IMG200 tag
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

You could do what TikTok13 suggested, but there's also another way. For Pokemon between Gens 1 and 5, you can use the national Pokedex number of the Pokemon you wish to have a Sprite of surrounded by either a : or ; symbol, depending on the generation. Gens 1-4 use the ; symbol and Gen 5 uses the : symbol. For example:

I want to have Pokemon number 403, I would put a ; symbol, followed by the number 403, then another ; symbol. Like this:

Whereas if I want Pokemon number 621, I would put a : symbol, followed by the number 621, then another : symbol. Like this:

I hope I helped! (Tip: if you're still unclear, click "Reply With Quote" so my text pops up in the text box and you can see how the code works more thouroughly. To quite the Reply With Quote function, simply click Cancel.)
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Thanks so much.....alotta work but thanks.
    Team Leader Umbreon
    Wing girl Dragonite
    Feraligatr
    Metagross
    Charizard
    Snorlax

Team Dark Moon

FC: 4613-9473-8802