Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Quote Originally Posted by the jman View Post
    THAT and the the comic humor is something you would find off a Monty python: pokemon version.

OR something a English guy with a VERY english sense of Humour* (humour* being english humor) would create.
    Got it in one.

Not my fault american humour is 30 years behind

i know there is a rule against asking but i am sick of waiting almost a month for my clan to be approved other clans are appearing and not even a word on mine even if you were to disapprove the clan at least do it a little faster because i am sick of waiting , a person has already told me he wants to apply by the thing in my sig its being there for so long , come on like
    FC: 0947 1637 9212
    I believe competitive battling should be with your favorite pokemon , not with pokemon that are just powerful , no pokemon is better than another , its how you use them , Put this in your sig and challenge someone to a battle with your favorite pokemon (Started by frozenthrone101)
    If you want to do a trade , you must have at least posted 20 times ,

CLAIMS : the move razor leaf , its brought me through
    hell, and Empoleon , the pushover i turned into an uber
    and 'Soap' Mactavish (modern warfare 2 ) ,

I would like for on all of the pokemon pages there would be somewhere on the page that tells you what tier that pokemon is in, because every tier cite i go to has a different list. one even had Garchomp as BL?
    Platinum FC: 4812-5832-4077

Spoiler:- My badges:

Tiers are a fandom created thing and are never set. The Pokédex is an encyclopedia. Fan created elements do not belong there

I know this might sound very repetative and somethin you've heard so many times but updating the anime section - so the DVD section and also maybe adding a page with a link to other pages for the anime in each country or create a clickable map for each country so you can click on it and it just makes it that but more interactable and you could add Pokemon in on parts of the map to make it appealing - that way people can stay up to date with info of anime coming up in their country and also if its not that major news for the main site they can at least still find it out - and on these pages you could also add DVD listings and all the other things you have for each country

It would take time but I think it would be beneficial!

Most Recent Chapter - Chapter 31: Don't Forget Me - Posted 26/01/13
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar

I will pursue You, I will pursue Your presence

How about a page that explains all the possible reactions from your Pokemon in HG/SS when you talk to them? There's one in particular where a question mark appears over its head and you have to choose between two options, and if you pick the top one you get a special little jingle. I haven't figured out what that means yet.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    How about a page that explains all the possible reactions from your Pokemon in HG/SS when you talk to them? There's one in particular where a question mark appears over its head and you have to choose between two options, and if you pick the top one you get a special little jingle. I haven't figured out what that means yet.
    That will take some serious doing but it is a brilliant idea

Really? I didn't think there were that many different possible reactions.

Really? I didn't think there were that many different possible reactions.
    I've had a look and there's at least 400

Many depend on location or pokemon and location or pokemon

I posted this a couple of days ago but there was no responses so I'll just take that it wasn't read -

I know this might sound very repetative and something you've heard so many times but how about updating the anime section - especially the DVD section and also maybe adding a page with a link to other pages for the anime in each country and what goes on in the anime for them, you could also create a clickable map for each country so you can click on it and it just makes it that bit more interactable and you could add Pokemon in on parts of the map to make it appealing and Pokemonish - that way people can stay up to date with info of anime coming up in their country and also if its not that major news for the main site they can at least still find it out - and on these pages you could also add DVD listings and all the other things you have for each country such as when episodes will air when the series aired and so on and so people can check when their next new episode will air!

Ok. Not sure if this has been said yet. Sorry if it has.
    I would like some pages on anime shippings (pearlshipping, advanceshipping, etc). Description and facts about the shipping, then a list of hints.
    Gone, and probably won't come back.
    Back for now.

I think you should put in a guide for how to read the serebii pokedex for new people , just when i was first trying to read it it was a bit confusing
    FC: 0947 1637 9212
    I believe competitive battling should be with your favorite pokemon , not with pokemon that are just powerful , no pokemon is better than another , its how you use them , Put this in your sig and challenge someone to a battle with your favorite pokemon (Started by frozenthrone101)
    If you want to do a trade , you must have at least posted 20 times ,

CLAIMS : the move razor leaf , its brought me through
    hell, and Empoleon , the pushover i turned into an uber
    and 'Soap' Mactavish (modern warfare 2 ) ,

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny hunter Reece View Post
    Ok. Not sure if this has been said yet. Sorry if it has.
    I would like some pages on anime shippings (pearlshipping, advanceshipping, etc). Description and facts about the shipping, then a list of hints.
    I don't cover shippings. Shippings are completely fan made. We don't put fan stuff on the site

Default hey

i think a page on how the "Dodge" battle feature works

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pikachupalooza View Post
    Yeah, come to think of it... That'd be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    The n00b isn't the one who uses Magikarp, the n00b is the one who loses to Magikarp.
    True dat.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/ojr0wi.gif[/IMG]
    Monkey Rainbow!

White FC:-

3052 8125 4211 - Josh

Tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
    I got out of bed at all.
    Morning rainclouds up my window, and I can't see at all.
    And even if I could it would all be grey, but your picture on my wall
    It reminds me that it's not so bad, not so bad...

I posted this a couple of days ago but there was no responses so I'll just take that it wasn't read -

I know this might sound very repetative and something you've heard so many times but how about updating the anime section - especially the DVD section and also maybe adding a page with a link to other pages for the anime in each country and what goes on in the anime for them, you could also create a clickable map for each country so you can click on it and it just makes it that bit more interactable and you could add Pokemon in on parts of the map to make it appealing and Pokemonish - that way people can stay up to date with info of anime coming up in their country and also if its not that major news for the main site they can at least still find it out - and on these pages you could also add DVD listings and all the other things you have for each country such as when episodes will air when the series aired and so on and so people can check when their next new episode will air!

U know wut? I think on the forums you should have a top member hall of fame it'd be so cool 9And you could put me in charge)
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachupalooza View Post
    Why would there be a page about that? (I assume you mean the Dodge option in PokeWalker battles.) There's nothing to it. If you dodge when your opponent attacks, you'll dodge its attack, take no damage, and then counterattack. The same is true if your opponent dodges when you attack. If you both dodge at the same time, the opponent will likely run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    U know wut? I think on the forums you should have a top member hall of fame it'd be so cool 9And you could put me in charge)
    Tragically, this is for Serebii.net discussion, and goodness knows we don't need something like that.
    And plus, who says you're the right person to run something like that? 8|
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Oh I thought we were talking 'bout the forums sorry and i should have run it cuz i thought of it so :P
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

I'd rather have facetious do that.

And how would the hall of fame work?

It's pointless razor fire. It's not something I'd ever agree to as it just panders to favouritism and crap like that

POINTLESS?!?!? Ya ur right

That's possibly one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. Never suggest it again.

Why would there be a page about that? (I assume you mean the Dodge option in PokeWalker battles.) There's nothing to it. If you dodge when your opponent attacks, you'll dodge its attack, take no damage, and then counterattack. The same is true if your opponent dodges when you attack. If you both dodge at the same time, the opponent will likely run.
    It's a joke, Geodude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EB_p_y83Q This is the proper guide to dodging.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

hey bii I heard their was a reputation system here before that failed. Another forum I know has a good one care to have a peek?

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast