Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Actually, I just had a thought, not so much as to what I want on the site, but something that was to be added to the site. Whatever happened to Project Valhalla?

I would like to see some kind of an addition to the Event Database where one can check to see what color the OT should be for the applicable Pokemon (this would also aid in checking for obvious signs of hacking).
    Last edited by Earendil; 26th May 2011 at 9:43 PM.

Why are there no picture examples of attacks in the DP/BW AttackDex? Only R/S/E gets them.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 1,101 eggs
    Current Hunt:

I don't know if it's possible, but maybe a calculator that calculates a Pokemon's EVs based on its level, nature, and current stats? It would be helpful to see what EVs my play-through Pokemon has, since I didn't keep track while I was playing through.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by ducksgomooful View Post
    I don't know if it's possible, but maybe a calculator that calculates a Pokemon's EVs based on its level, nature, and current stats? It would be helpful to see what EVs my play-through Pokemon has, since I didn't keep track while I was playing through.
    That's doable within the current IV Calculator, but you will need to know the IVs to get an accurate reading

Maybe a feature on the pokémon's Pokedex page or on PokéEarth that tells you Who owns one of these Pokémon. It would help alot because I cannot find a trainer with a zwellious or Ferrothorn ANYWHERE.

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Quote Originally Posted by aclover View Post
    Maybe a feature on the pokémon's Pokedex page or on PokéEarth that tells you Who owns one of these Pokémon. It would help alot because I cannot find a trainer with a zwellious or Ferrothorn ANYWHERE.
    There are none. We have this listed here;

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/unovadex.shtml

Default abilities

could you also update the abilitydex to include the hidden abilities of the new 5th mechanics?

You need to upgrade the Moveset calclator to include 5th gen pokemon and also make it more detailed, like what pokemon with certain types or abilities can learn the moves you list. Also, you need have a overhead view for all the 4th and 5th gen routes in Pokearth, making it easier to navigate on your first playthough of the route.

White 2 Friend Code: 4127-4285-9819

An option in the SPP Cardex where you can serch for Pokemon cards by their type. So if you click 'dark' all dark type cards appear, and if you click 'lightning' all lightning type cards appear, ect. THis would be helpful for deck building.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

I honestly wish that u guys could make a weekly newspaper or somthing. It should bassacly inform people of whats going on in the pokemon world.
    HOLY F*****************K THEY FINNALY SET A RELEASE DATE FOR SKYWARD SWORD!!!!!

I'd realy like to be able to see where I can find a HM/TM when clicking on it in the attackdex/table of HM's/TM's a Pokémon learns.

Quote Originally Posted by scubajoffrey View Post
    I honestly wish that u guys could make a weekly newspaper or somthing. It should bassacly inform people of whats going on in the pokemon world.
    You just look at the news on each of the days that there is news. Technically, one could call what the site already has a newspaper, but not like Bulbapedia, Super Mario Wiki, etc. I think that what Serebii has now is fine, especially since it kind of can be classified as a newspaper, since you do have all the information for days in which something happens.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Maybe you guys could make walkthroughs for the new games too? Just a thought. It might help newer players...

I'd like a feature that lets me compare the base stats of 2 or more Pokemon at the same time, so that I don't have to keep clicking back and forth. I'd also like to know the mechanics of running from a wild Pokemon battle.

Create a MangaDex for the Pokémon that appeared within the chapters. It's similar to the AnimeDex in terms of appearance.

What i would like are our teams and groups back on the forums!!!
    It added to interest and removing them has cost serebii at least 150-200 followers

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2a8i3pl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew for the banner!

I'd like to point out that I saw no Pickup list for items in the Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness section of the site. There are three pokemon that I know of in the game with the Pickup ability: Meowth, Phanpy, and Teddiursa.

edit: I want a pickup list on that game section.
    Last edited by EternalSword7; 9th July 2011 at 7:16 PM.

I think we should make it so that if a reply is posted it automatically shows it so that we don't have to hit the refresh button every 10 minutes just to find out that no one replied.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Not a suggestion, but I noticed I can now right-click and highlight on the main page. Thanks, this helps a lot.

I've noticed the addition to the pokedex-bw pages, and I think it would be useful for that to scroll down with you, so that you only have to glance over to compare with attacks that you are viewing. Perhaps removing the links to other pages and having the base stats there as well?
    i know marriland. hes a great guy, really
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
    Zombie links deserve to die and should have never been made. If you hate zombie links put this in your sig. (started by Suicune619)
    http://http://www.serebiiforums.com/...d.php?t=267021
    krell is the best gen 5 fan made region! pweese pweese PWEESE go there. link above^
    90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature

maybe i quick summary of fake pokemon games and how to tell if they are legit or not
    3DS Friend Code: 3652-1012-6122 Add me.
    "I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." SomeLikeItHoth
    This is why I love Gamefaqs lol.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/69695...mon-x/68277484

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    maybe i quick summary of fake pokemon games and how to tell if they are legit or not
    Simple. If it's not on my site, it's a fake game

Quote Originally Posted by legandaryhon View Post
    I've noticed the addition to the pokedex-bw pages, and I think it would be useful for that to scroll down with you, so that you only have to glance over to compare with attacks that you are viewing. Perhaps removing the links to other pages and having the base stats there as well?
    It's impossible to have it stuck there. However, the links to the other pages was the whole point of the addition

Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast