Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    But like, if you have a 100 friends, and you want to let them all know you are online so that you can have conversations?
    People can see if you are online when they go to Quick Links > Open Contacts Popup
    You also have a + by your name on the "Who is online?" list when you are on someone's friend list.
    Quote Originally Posted by crobatman View Post
    vBulletin 5 sounds like a good upgrade to what is being used now. http://www.vbulletin.com/overview/
    vBulletin 5 is terrible. You should look around their forums and you'll see that most people aren't happy with it. You'll also see it in action there.

Button by WereDragn
    Looking for Feedback (no registration required)
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Woops, my bad! I like that you post on Twitter and Facebook. Social Media is what really helps attract people to these boards and website. Is there a mobile version of the forum that is easier for my phone to access this site too?
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

There's a listing at the bottom of the skin/style section (bottom left of every page) titled Default Mobile Style, but nothing beyond that.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Yeah, I tried that, but it did not even load. I am getting an ipad mini in a couple days. Maybe it will work better with a tablet. I just saw on that vBulletin website, there is a Mobile version besides just the style change.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

With yet another batch of new Pokémon coming up soon on the release of X and Y I'd like to see more than 1 Pokémon of the week. I think the articles on each Pokémon are interesting, but with more Pokémon coming out every few years, the PotW section is growing larger holes every generation. Even generation V misses a ton of Pokémon I'm interested in knowing more about, but am forced to go to older, outdated, generations to get information on.

If we could actually get the dungeon listings for the Zero Isles on PMD: Explorers of Sky, that would be great.It's been like that for almost 4 years now.

Here's the page: http://www.serebii.net/dungeonsky/dungeon/55.shtml When X and Y are released then it will be exactly 4 years.
    Last edited by 725roy; 25th September 2013 at 4:09 AM.

Thank you based Turpoo

Hi, i was just looking at the Event Listings, and realized, they're still a bit tough to go through...

Is there plans for making a filter-ish layout? (Like, so I can see just Events, for say, "Gardevoir, Japan, Wifi, 2013, (other possible filters, gender/lv. [range?]/attacks/ability/hidden ability?)")
    I use a team of my faves! They may not have the top-winners, but they tend to beat most teams they face anyways! ^_^
    3DS: 4656-6261-2235 (Japanese)
    Miiverse: Jarie_Suicune (Japanese)

Would it be possible to put the smaller in-game images for Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie in the XY Pokédex on the site? I don't think the image from the Pokédex shot is used, and their images are now larger than their final evos.
    ~ShinE - Shine Artist

Quote Originally Posted by JarieSuicune View Post
    Hi, i was just looking at the Event Listings, and realized, they're still a bit tough to go through...

Is there plans for making a filter-ish layout? (Like, so I can see just Events, for say, "Gardevoir, Japan, Wifi, 2013, (other possible filters, gender/lv. [range?]/attacks/ability/hidden ability?)")
    Not really feasible with the way the site is done at the moment.

Could you make a Mega Stone location page? That, or put in the Item dex details about how to obtain each Mega Stone.

Could you also do some researched on Pumkaboo/Gourgeist and put that under the Alternate Forms page in Game Mechanics? If you could, please do the same thing for Aegislash, but its Forme changes were easier to figure out for me. What I would like to know about Pumkaboo is the likelihood of encountering its different sizes.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

I want a Christmas Darkrai avatar facepalming himself.

(strictly related to Gen VI stuff, not past stuff)For every instance in which you have to show a picture of a Pokemon, such as in the Gen VI Pokedex, or the Gym Leader/Elite Four listings, instead of using a screenshot rip of the Pokemon's 3D model, why not just use the official Sugimori art? The textures of the models in X/Y are directly taken from the Sugimori art, and Bulbapedia is going with using official art rather than trying to rip the 3D models. I just feel like that would look a lot better and professional, the model stills don't really look that great, especially because some of them are ripped from the in-game Pokedex that has the annoying grid-pattern overlay.

I know that some Pokemon don't have their official art revealed yet, so you could just use the 3D model still as a placeholder until the official art is released.

EDIT: mockup of what I mean:
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/24vr9ja.png[/img]
    Last edited by Chaos Rush; 21st October 2013 at 1:31 AM.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

The top stat list needs updated with new gen's pokemon, updated stats, and megas.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    (strictly related to Gen VI stuff, not past stuff)For every instance in which you have to show a picture of a Pokemon, such as in the Gen VI Pokedex, or the Gym Leader/Elite Four listings, instead of using a screenshot rip of the Pokemon's 3D model, why not just use the official Sugimori art? The textures of the models in X/Y are directly taken from the Sugimori art, and Bulbapedia is going with using official art rather than trying to rip the 3D models. I just feel like that would look a lot better and professional, the model stills don't really look that great, especially because some of them are ripped from the in-game Pokedex that has the annoying grid-pattern overlay.

I know that some Pokemon don't have their official art revealed yet, so you could just use the 3D model still as a placeholder until the official art is released.

EDIT: mockup of what I mean:
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/24vr9ja.png[/img]
    Using the artwork is not representative of the game. Using the in-game models is far more fitting and logical. It's not really relevant what other sites are doing just because they lack the capability of getting images from the game.

If I were to have a general Pokémon page, then sure I'd do it, but not for a game specific Pokédex.

Quote Originally Posted by wayrrr View Post
    The top stat list needs updated with new gen's pokemon, updated stats, and megas.
    It was the moment we added stats...

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It was the moment we added stats...
    maybe it was with some things, but mega's aren't on there, and they're form's like deoxys forms, and mega mewtwo Y has highest sp. Atk. and fifth speed, according to the current pages I'm seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by wayrrr View Post
    maybe it was with some things, but mega's aren't on there, and they're form's like deoxys forms, and mega mewtwo Y has highest sp. Atk. and fifth speed, according to the current pages I'm seeing.
    Megas are there
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/stat/sp-attack.shtml
    for example

Hi, I have been browsing the XY Pokédex but I don't see the Pokédex entry yet. When will that be added?

Thanks for your time: Pink Harzard
    I'm a Christian and I have autism. Both makes people special. Does this mean I'm double special? The answer is ''No'' because everyone is equally special.

Due to personal stuff, I'm not as often online as I was before. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

And this Future seems to be a Wild one
    Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button

Getting curious what those letters in the button stand for? Find the introduction of the PASBL here

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    The notion that one's maturity is desided by what they enjoy is steeped in immaturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Arceus gave zero ****s that day...

In time

it would be nice, if on the Pokemon Lists, like this one here:
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/ground.shtml

if there were a column with "EV's" (maybe between the "Type" column, since it's so wide), .. then the lists would really be complet/have all main infos
    Last edited by ninboxstation; 30th October 2013 at 7:27 PM.

New Pokemon X and Y Forum Background Designs and a Fairy Type Forum Background Design.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

I think that you should add the Pokemon and number of turns your allowed for each meal at each of the restaurants. After playing them I noticed each battle's Pokemon and number of turns are consistent, so I think it may be fairly helpful if they were posted.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Using the artwork is not representative of the game. Using the in-game models is far more fitting and logical. It's not really relevant what other sites are doing just because they lack the capability of getting images from the game.

If I were to have a general Pokémon page, then sure I'd do it, but not for a game specific Pokédex.
    It's not that other sites "lack the capability", as there's plenty of proof that they do have the capability, it's more like the 3D models were meant to be viewed in motion, rather than stills, as they look terrible that way (even worse with the grid overlay). And as I've already mentioned, the colors that the 3D models use are taken from the official art, so it is representative of the game (unlike past games where some Pokémon sprites had a noticeably different color than its official art, such as Bulbasaur and Golem, but that's irrelevant). It just seems really unprofessional coming from your site.(you don't have to reply to this, because I know now that you won't be changing it regardless)

Oh, and Cottonee is still missing it's B2/W2 sprite:
    B/W:
    B2/W2:

And Arcanine is still missing it's B2/W2 palette change:
    B/W:
    B2/W2:
    Last edited by Chaos Rush; 2nd November 2013 at 1:50 AM.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    It's not that other sites "lack the capability", as there's plenty of proof that they do have the capability, it's more like the 3D models were meant to be viewed in motion, rather than stills, as they look terrible that way (even worse with the grid overlay). And as I've already mentioned, the colors that the 3D models use are taken from the official art, so it is representative of the game (unlike past games where some Pokémon sprites had a noticeably different color than its official art, such as Bulbasaur and Golem, but that's irrelevant). It just seems really unprofessional coming from your site.(you don't have to reply to this, because I know now that you won't be changing it regardless)

Oh, and Cottonee is still missing it's B2/W2 sprite:
    B/W:
    B2/W2:

And Arcanine is still missing it's B2/W2 palette change:
    B/W:
    B2/W2:
    Please, staff of that site publically said that they don't have the capability.

I fail to see how me using official images of the game seems unprofessional. The Pokédex is a representation of the data from the game and it's only logical to use them.

It's not logical to just say I don't use it because the colours match artwork.

If the pages were general pages, then sure using art makes sense, but not a Pokédex designed for one specific set of games.

Well, one thing I'd like to see on the site at this point are the shiny models of various Pokemon found within X and Y

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast