Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Default What do you want on Serebii.net?

Yes I've brought this back

We've now hit the time where there isnt much going on so I'd like to know what you lot want on Serebii.net that will continue to keep your interest over these slow news times.

Thank you.

Well hmm mabye you could do me a small favor. For the platinum section rip the new text boxes that are gender exclusive. And try to find if more items are unlockable in the resort house. And mabye secret areas?? Nah kiddin on the last bit but yeah. Also would it be possible to add some kinda map area with each region and a mouse over of each town with description and a small screen?
    BLAH

Why not spend this boring time to fix the endless mistakes in the site? And you could add more or updated content to the already existing sections, since some of them need some updates badly. Sometimes is nicer to pay some attention to the old stuff, instead of keep adding more and more new sections.

You could start making some daily or weekly error correction. Place them under Spoiler tag, and lots of people would be happy, even yourself, since you came up with something to do in a daily basis.

i have only been on for under a week so i think you guys are doing a great job.

Well, on your character Bios, Caroline is NOT the husband of Norman! 8D

Here is the fast link: Caroline
    Signature coming soon

The main thing I would like to see is detailed walkthroughs for the game with details of Pokemon available along with % chances of encountering it at the various levels, Trainers together with their Pokemon details and items on each specific route. It would be great to have the map in the same format as the Dungeon list on the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon page.

As I mentioned on the World's End thread it would also be nice to have a damage calculator where you could input your Pokemon, their stats and what move they were using and it calculated the damage to the opposing Pokemon based on their stats etc..with the details of all of the computer player's Pokemon included.

I want Project:World's End!!!

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

Here is what I would like to see: the anamation of sprites when they go into battle

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Bring RBY and GSC up to the same quality as the newer games.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Bring RBY and GSC up to the same quality as the newer games.
    Thats on the to-do list Dan

i would like to see video walkthroughs on the site!
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

No. Video Walkthroughs are whats wrong with the community.

I would like to see Pokemon of the Week and Game Mechanic pages for the 1st two generations as well as any updates to the Pokedex, Walkthrough and Game information pages.

It would be handy also to have a page which lists all of the various changes between the generations.

E.g Magnemite changing type, Bite changing type, Razor Leaf no longer having a high critical hit ratio, Geodude having lower base experience in the 4th Gen etc, etc, etc

Whats wrong with video walkthroughs serebii? umm i dont mean to be me mean but would you possibly consider me helping you at all anywhere? i.e that was just a dumb question sorry serebii for spamming!
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

A web-comic would...
    Ah, never mind.

route dex... you could just click on a route in any game and see what pokemon are running wild there or in the water... and the rarity and ev,s could be nice.
    Got Milk?
    No Me Nether

Guess this is the time in which you try to find any sort of news, & the only thing that you'll get is a bunch of chirping crickets...

*the sounds of chirping crickets*

If you're looking for something to do, Webmaster, I'd suggest updating the PMD 2 section of your games segment with all of the information that I've kindly gathered for you. Hmm?

I'd like to see Ranger 2 browser entries please!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Um... Can you please put the release date for the games and movies for the UK. If it would not be too much trouble.
    Too cool for a signature!

Possibly an entire list of Pokemon listed in order of a specific stat? The top 100 for each stat doesn't really suffice IMO...

As I mentioned before, EU release dates for the Video Games
    [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/2dqq1ph.png[/IMG]

If you think the UK gets a raw deal by not getting special download events, copy and paste this into your sig

On the DPP Pokedex the clickable location details button next to where the individual Pokemon are obtained in the 4th Generation games is very handy. It would be good to have the same for the 3rd Gen ones.
    Last edited by bonecold1; 23rd November 2008 at 6:14 PM.

i would like more themes for the forums
    such as, gym leader themes or battle frontier heads
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/3590bau.jpg[/IMG]

thanks to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for banner

I would like the TCG updated, a better colour scheme (to match Celebi's colours), information on the 25 Pokémon between Celebi and Treecko, some upgrades here and there, and information on new Pokémon Center merchandise.

I would like an avatar for Jun. Yeah, I know, there is one, but that's just a sprite. Is that possible?
    Quilava, Ash, May, Jun & Buizel 4 Life!

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast