Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Quote Originally Posted by JunLeaf View Post
    I would like an avatar for Jun. Yeah, I know, there is one, but that's just a sprite. Is that possible?
    Yes it is, but this is for the site.

Okay, sorry for that. I thought I also can ask for things on the Forums, because xPanda did also.
    Quilava, Ash, May, Jun & Buizel 4 Life!

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnhippy View Post
    I would like the TCG updated, a better colour scheme (to match Celebi's colours), information on the 25 Pokémon between Celebi and Treecko, some upgrades here and there, and information on new Pokémon Center merchandise.
    There are no 25 Pokemon between Celebi & Treecko. Celebi is 251 and Treecko is 252

In the games code, in Ruby & Sapphire, there was a gap yes but that doesnt mean there's 25 more Pokémon

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    There are no 25 Pokemon between Celebi & Treecko. Celebi is 251 and Treecko is 252

In the games code, in Ruby & Sapphire, there was a gap yes but that doesnt mean there's 25 more Pokémon
    Yes, but if you check, there's 25 messed up Pokémon supposedly removed, with two big question marks as it's sprites.

I want you to fix the Shellgon error. Also, I'd like you to use full stops for a change.

Not exactly important, but perhaps you could improve the Smash Bros. and Melee pages a bit? Especially the Smash Bros. Item page as it's quite messy. Oh, and you have Gameshark codes on one of the pages that you might want to remove.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnhippy View Post
    Yes, but if you check, there's 25 messed up Pokémon supposedly removed, with two big question marks as it's sprites.
    No, you misunderstand. They arent Pokemon nor missed Pokemon. They are just empty slots

No, you misunderstand. They arent Pokemon nor missed Pokemon. They are just empty slots
    Ok, but some have dex entrys, with an unique Height & Weight, then can you explain that :/? wasn't 000 the Pokémon GF made for invalid Pokémon?
    I'm confused ;_;.

I want the Event list updated on serebii!
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

A Route Dex sounds nice...but something tells me that's part of World's End...

Maybe a new way to present the Game Mechanics Pages? The Dropdown list seems a little...uhh...cluttered, and the front page of Game Mechanics is outdated.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Please, we all know World's End is a Pokédex Upgrade

Sarcasm much? No?

Please, we all know World's End is a Pokédex Upgrade
    Now no one can really make any definite conclusions before it's released, right? =P

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

I'm back... I don't think there is much to improve on... This site is very well done and you guys should keep doing what you are doing...
    I do not think there are any major changes needed.

I would like a list of all the pokemon devided into the tiers.Like Uuber,Under used,and so on and so forth.that would be awsome because then we could see which pokemon are most used so we could better prepare ourselves for tournys and such.
    Romans 6:12 therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body,so that you obey it's desires.

1Corinthians 6:12 yes everything is permissable for me,but not everything is good for me. Yes everything is permissable for me,But I must not become mastered by anything.

LIke i said update the platinum section wit those little bits of items for the house and the text boxes for each gender.
    BLAH

Glitch Pokemon.

I'd like to see on Serebii.net an entire section devoted to Glitch Pokemon. I don't understand at all why you don't condone glitches. Heck, in the RBY walkthrough, you mention Missingno., but don't even give its name!

And a rewrite of the game mechanic Celebi section, with less of your personal bias (in it, you denounce a certain glitch that, no matter WHAT you say, has never been conclusively proven false, and most definitely will never BE conclusively proven false).

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

For Ash and May's bio, can you add the Teracotta Metal, from the last episode of BF, to both of them having one of the half?

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Glitch Pokemon.

I'd like to see on Serebii.net an entire section devoted to Glitch Pokemon. I don't understand at all why you don't condone glitches. Heck, in the RBY walkthrough, you mention Missingno., but don't even give its name!

And a rewrite of the game mechanic Celebi section, with less of your personal bias (in it, you denounce a certain glitch that, no matter WHAT you say, has never been conclusively proven false, and most definitely will never BE conclusively proven false).
    There.Is.No.Glitch.

End of story

I know there has always been a small page about shiny pokemon in game mechanics but is there actually a page showing people how to chain with the pokeradar? I heard there might be something like this on the forums here but I always figured there should be a section about it on the site. Tons of people come into the chat asking how to chain and such and it's a pain to explain it every time. |:
    Credit for this banner goes to pokesho

i would like a Page showing passwords to get magmortar and electivire in pokemon battle revolution!
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesareFunny View Post
    i would like a Page showing passwords to get magmortar and electivire in pokemon battle revolution!
    http://www.serebii.net/battle/elecmortar.shtml

For the site, I'd like to see some mention of the soundtracks released (for the games and the anime/movies). Even though most (if not all) are JP only, Wikipedia and some soundtrack websites seem to be the only sites that mention Pokemon soundtracks (not counting places where you can download them).

Another thing I'd like is a review section, of the movies/games/anime/the soundtracks I suggested, where people in SPPf (or beyond) can post their thoughts on them. Of course, they should be approved by you or another Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonowaru in Chaos View Post
    For the site, I'd like to see some mention of the soundtracks released (for the games and the anime/movies). Even though most (if not all) are JP only, Wikipedia and some soundtrack websites seem to be the only sites that mention Pokemon soundtracks (not counting places where you can download them).

Another thing I'd like is a review section, of the movies/games/anime/the soundtracks I suggested, where people in SPPf (or beyond) can post their thoughts on them. Of course, they should be approved by you or another Admin.
    Have been considering stuff like that

Thanks serebii!

credit

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Glitch Pokemon.

It can be proven false, if you really want to know find an old Japanese RS ROM and a newer RS ROM, and Compare the code, if there's a difference, it may be the Celebi glitch, but for now stop because there's no proof.

Btw Serebii, what about the other ideas I mentioned? Also what about an image board? Or is that pointless?

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast