Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 1,076 to 1,078 of 1078

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

This is probably known, but it's annoying me quite often:
    - The Pokedex button on the forum links to B/W Pokedex, whereas it would make more sense to have it link towards X/Y Pokedex.

Other things that would be handy:
    - A breeding chance calculator on Serebii, such as this one: http://destinyknot.tk/
    - A Legendary encounter calculator. Same as above, but used to calculate how much chance you have to encounter a 5IV Groudon through soft-resets etc.
    - Not sure how much work this is, but it would be nice if there was an Egg Move calculator. If you aren't breeding within the field group it can be very puzzling to figure out what breeding chain you have to go through in order to get all desired egg moves on your Pokemon. If a tool would simply show you the quickest path, that could make things a bit easier.

I'd really like to see more on SPP's history, have been constantly looking at Wayback Machine archives lately. If possible, there should be a timeline/history type area of the site. Just throwing it out there.

Not sure if it has been asked already, but I would like a way to insert emoticons in the VMs, if that's possible. The regular forums have this option, so I don't know why the VMs can't have a similar thing as well.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Cresselia92's Gem of Wisdom

DEM's true meaning: Deus Ex Machina | Fanbase's new meaning: Don't Enjoy Much

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344