Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan. View Post
    I dont think you have enough Hentai on the site, like you have the ep. pics but that only gets you off for the first 20mins i think you need to add more hardcore content. Just my opinion
    Your joking, right?

http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/multiavatar.shtml

The page mentions that a calculator would be created for it, but so far, there isn't any =(
    Will the calculator be made?

I would like a lot if there was something which can add a forum to your favourites and that when there are new posts in that forum that you get an alert or something. I would really like that.
    I also would like that we can have a kind of bookmarker so that if we're reading something that has got lots of pages and we don't remember on which page we were and which post we were reading we can use that bookmarker.
    And my last idea was a kind of utility that you can chat in a kind of MSN way with other members of serebii which are online, it's a lot faster as sending private or visitor messages all the time.
    Thanks a lot.
    True love doesn't have a happy end because true love never ends <3

Friendship is a medicine that works

Wink

Hi im new im the forum but i love the site ,how come serebii dont make tourtnaments i would love to have that on the site.
    Angel

it would be awsome if there was a page for heart gold and soul silver with pics of every pokemon when it follows you around
    † I am a Christian and proud of it!†
    3DS Friend Code: 0259-0382-9559
    White Friend Code: 0218-1984-0639

a page on the kimoto girls would be helpful for hgss, cos i ont know what to do after you beat them and if they show up again
    a page on the new move animations, like psychic would be amazing
    you are doing an amzing job!
    Last edited by Jimb113; 25th September 2009 at 7:00 PM. Reason: new stuff
    My Favorite Pokemon In The World!

Maybe just some stuff for fun, like quizzes and the like. Not just descriptions of games and whatever.
    And maybe a pokemon of the day. Not like PoW, but just like Today's pokemon is Celebi. Intorduced in the second generation, grass and psycic type.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Feralnina View Post
    Maybe just some stuff for fun, like quizzes and the like.
    Hey, good idea, quizzes would really be fun for example to know how much people know about Pokémon or whatever.
    True love doesn't have a happy end because true love never ends <3

Friendship is a medicine that works

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan. View Post
    I dont think you have enough Hentai on the site, like you have the ep. pics but that only gets you off for the first 20mins i think you need to add more hardcore content. Just my opinion
    epic but prepare for infractions

The most famous video-game site, one of the best 50 sites in the WORLD, and NO Style-Switcher. How did tCoD get to the top 200? And Pokécommunity? lulz. So I say we need one.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Talking

I see everything I could ever want here, however, you may want to check the links on the older game pages.
    Heh.

I think there should be a character bio for conway and angie.
    Last edited by STICKTOPIA; 11th October 2009 at 12:39 AM.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Other forums have this thing at the bottom that tells you which members are viewing that particular section of the forums at the moment. It says how many users then it names them and it says how many guests.

Then when you click a topic at the bottom it'll tell you who is reading that topic and when you go to someones profile it'll tell you what topic they are currently viewing or if they are offline, it'll say what they were viewing last.

I think that would be good for Serebii. All you guys have is the names of the mods at the bottom
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

Hey Serebii, can you add a page regarding foreign Pokedex entries in HGSS? I know they exist in that game and that you can see them in other languages even if you don't have a Pokemon of that native language.
    00][/CENTER]

I'm new here and the first thing I noticed was I couldn't upload an avatar.

I would like that alot.
    My Graphics Store, Request Sigs and what not.
    Platinum FC: 3567 - 1209 - 6101

We have more power in our fingers, than you do in your entire body...
        Spoiler:- My Claims:

Yes uploading your own avatar is a good thing as long as its appropriate
    Signature.

1. This thread is about the site, not the forum.
    2. People have been asking for custom avatars for years. It's not happening, unless you get modded.

Quote Originally Posted by fongerman View Post
    Other forums have this thing at the bottom that tells you which members are viewing that particular section of the forums at the moment. It says how many users then it names them and it says how many guests.

Then when you click a topic at the bottom it'll tell you who is reading that topic and when you go to someones profile it'll tell you what topic they are currently viewing or if they are offline, it'll say what they were viewing last.

I think that would be good for Serebii. All you guys have is the names of the mods at the bottom
    See one listed above. Anyway, we had that but it was removed. If I remember correctly its removal had something to do with the forum lag.
    Last edited by Obsolete; 14th October 2009 at 6:21 AM.

I think it would be a good idea to carry on with the websites comics.

Quote Originally Posted by RotomKid View Post
    I think it would be a good idea to carry on with the websites comics.
    Riyu* (the illustrator) had incessant computer problems, which were probably just excuses for not wanting to do the comics in the first place.

Perhaps it'd be more successful if we found somebody who knows the bare basics about computer security and/or somebody who isn't incredibly lazy.
    Last edited by facetious; 2nd November 2009 at 1:22 AM.

This site needs a shoutbox/chatbox cuz its so active

sorry about the size,just want to insure everyone to get this message,you should do the same if u want lol
    ]

There's a chat room for a reason.

This is probably just me whining, and has most likely been brought up before, but the Serebii Pokedex banner is incredibly outdated and could stand to be revamped to 4th Gen standards. >_>
    Nyeh.

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    Riyu* (the illustrator) had incessant computer problems, which were probably just excuses for not wanting to do the comics in the first place.

Perhaps it'd be more successful if we found somebody who knows the bare basics about computer security and/or somebody who isn't incredibly lazy.
    Better writing might also help.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Older Man View Post
    Better writing might also help.
    THAT and the the comic humor is something you would find off a Monty python: pokemon version.

OR something a English guy with a VERY english sense of Humour* (humour* being english humor) would create.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/o8gosi.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/dbrsb6.png[/IMG]Credit to rosemary for dugtrio banner, credit to electricbluewolf for Owner banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Middle school? That's barely puberty...
    Nuff' said

Unhappy help..

they kicked me from the chat rooms.. i was on the cr and didn't know that serebii had a chat room.. i want to use the serebii chat rooms for future use.. so please remove me from the banned list.. because it wasn't me who was using the pc during that time.. i promise to never let my brother enter serbii.net again.. please help..

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast