Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

I would like a bottom 100 for each stat. Not only would it be interesting and unique, but it could really help people working on things like Trick Room teams.
    "Open your mouth too wide, and your ears close."

Do you wish you could do things like in the anime?
    Do you wish you could dodge behind a rock to avoid an attack?
    Do you wish that you could use the arena to stop your opponents cold?
    If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League could be for you!

mainly revise old pages, one where some of the links are link "404 are not found" Fix up like the red,blue gsc and maybe some of the SSB
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/343jiwx.png[/IMG]
    Keeping the classics alive

Quote Originally Posted by MasterLucario View Post
    mainly revise old pages, one where some of the links are link "404 are not found" Fix up like the red,blue gsc and maybe some of the SSB
    I will be working on that over the summer, when there are no new games out and I have some free time. Do not fret.

they need a sprite dex where u can c all the sprite of all pokemon without all the loading and a picdex
    Pokemon Yellow: Pokemon Red: Pokemon Blue: Pokemon Gold: Pokemon Silver: Pokemon Crystal: Pokemon Ruby: Pokemon Saphire: Pokemon Emerald: Pokemon Leafgreen: Pokemon Firered: Pokemon Diamond: Pokemon Pearl: Pokemon Platinum: Pokemon Soulsilver: Pokemon Heartgold:

How about a list of all of the pokemon? Like you have for Unova? It's kinda hard to remember the names. Some people remember faces easier than names.

On the dex entry, how about adding possible tiers?
    Thanks for listening!
    My shinies:

How about adding the dex information on pokemon on the black and white Pokedex or will that be done once the english version is released?
    1st shiny in silver lv 30
    2nd shiny in fire red
    3rd shiny in pokemon White

I have officially claimed Accelgor

Can I make a suggestion of making the pokearth searchable by weather conditions thank you

I don't know if anyone asked for this but can we have larger text on the dexs? The size was recently reduced and I can barely read it.

I love this site my only problem is... THERES NOTHING WRONG!!

this is the best pokemon site ever
    [CENTER]

Click my pokemon and eggs and I'll click back!!
    I HAVE WIFI!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FaolynRain from the Pokefarm forums
    Did you alter my post, pokemonnn(thats me on Pokefarm)? That's a serious offence and will be punished by uber cruel means...xD
    Munna is cool.
    But Solosis is ultimate.
    But obviously Eevee is the best. It is too awesome to get a picture. 'Cause it dat awesum.

Some username changes.... but that will cause too much stress. Maybe just a renovation of this whole forum. Make it new and shiny.

~Credit to SleepingCelebii for the banner~

I think maybe new skins for the main site would be cool, like in the forums, only similar to Marriland's website. Maybe as an experiment?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by ducksgomooful View Post
    I think maybe new skins for the main site would be cool, like in the forums, only similar to Marriland's website. Maybe as an experiment?
    The site, while having a massively dynamic backend, has an incredibly static frontend. As such, multiple styles wouldn't work. We need our static frontend in order to keep the servers running with the traffic we have

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    The site, while having a massively dynamic backend, has an incredibly static frontend. As such, multiple styles wouldn't work. We need our static frontend in order to keep the servers running with the traffic we have
    Is the webmaster actually responding to my post? Wow.
    Anyway, that's cool. 'Twas just a suggestion, something I thought would be cool. If it can't be done, it can't be done.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Can't you use a Javascript style switcher? So you can just switch out the stylesheet for another one if the visitor has a cookie.

Blogs. We neeed blogs. Lots of the other sites have them and it makes the forums more of a community. (What is stopping us having blogs? Money?)

And is there a section for Let's Plays? Because I would love to lets play a few games and I don't think there is really any place for it.

I would moan about lag but it has gotten lots better recently.

Thanks anyway all of the staff here, this place has been great!
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RichUncleSkeleton View Post
    Can't you use a Javascript style switcher? So you can just switch out the stylesheet for another one if the visitor has a cookie.
    Would still be dynamic and would increase load on the site. You don't realise how many hits the site is getting. It'd destroy us

There should be an automatic deletion if a person hasn't been online for six months or a year. I have been seeing WAY too many of these. It might help the traffic slightly too. I don't know....
    3DS FC: 4355 - 9891 - 7163 (Khaos)

I would like to see the side menus in alphabetical order.

For example, choosing Pokemon Black and White from the video games section, and then looking for the items section in the menu is a royal pain. If it was in alphabetical order it would be nice.

Question: what's the different between this thread and the Serebii.net suggestion thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Starmie View Post
    I would like to see the side menus in alphabetical order.

For example, choosing Pokemon Black and White from the video games section, and then looking for the items section in the menu is a royal pain. If it was in alphabetical order it would be nice.
    This reminds me, the list of games in the left could be organised better. For example have one section for main games in release order (B/W, HG/SS, Plat, etc) then put the spin off games below that. I can never find a game when I look for it.

Would still be dynamic and would increase load on the site. You don't realise how many hits the site is getting. It'd destroy us
    Oooh, do enlighten me My site just hit 40,000+ unique daily visitors this weekend, with 650,000 pageviews. I bet yours is 10x that.

As for the style thing, it'd just be one more stylesheet and a few lines of Javascript. The equivalent of one more image on the site. (You already have 3 JS files and 4 CSS files you ought to combine into one.) You can serve the exact same content to everyone and let the JS do all the work.

But hey, it's also one more thing to spend time on and debug so maybe not worth it regardless.

In think it is okay just how it is

Argentinean Trainer

Spoiler:- Credits:

This reminds me, the list of games in the left could be organised better. For example have one section for main games in release order (B/W, HG/SS, Plat, etc) then put the spin off games below that. I can never find a game when I look for it.
    They have an order;

Generations - Descending
    -Main Games - Ascending
    -Spin-off Games - Descending

Oooh, do enlighten me My site just hit 40,000+ unique daily visitors this weekend, with 650,000 pageviews. I bet yours is 10x that.

As for the style thing, it'd just be one more stylesheet and a few lines of Javascript. The equivalent of one more image on the site. (You already have 3 JS files and 4 CSS files you ought to combine into one.) You can serve the exact same content to everyone and let the JS do all the work.

But hey, it's also one more thing to spend time on and debug so maybe not worth it regardless.
    It is actually about 10x that, at least before the BW rush.
    The thing is, the JS wouldn't work on lots of browsers and it would incurr some issues, especially if it's loading everything at once (different images for example so the change is seamless) as it'd rape bandwidth

An Official Art gallery.

I'm postulating this since like ever.

I think that decent-quality official game art wouldn't be much of a problem for a guy who gets all the English names months before the game release.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    An Official Art gallery.

I'm postulating this since like ever.

I think that decent-quality official game art wouldn't be much of a problem for a guy who gets all the English names months before the game release.
    There's really a bandwidth issue in regards to that

-I would really like some kind of newpaper column thingy from serebii which comments on the recent news stories to see what he thinks about them. We don't get to hear his opinion on stuff publically and I think it would be nice to hear from the great man himself so to speak.

-Maybe a serebii.net members submission area where members can submit stories, artwork, general fun stuff in an area but maybe once a week serebii can pick his favourite of the week and publish it on the website as 'Serebii's pick of the week' or something like that but it happens regularly like Pokemon of the week does.

However, these are both dependent on how busy Serebii is with the site and his own life and if his time is not available for this kind of thing its absolutely fine, it's just an idea.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast