Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

I have a suggestion, I don't know how hard/ easy it is to implement, maybe it's been considered, but what about a reputation counter? You can give a post a +rep point and for every 3 points you receive, you get an icon under your name. Other forums have this feature, so I was wondering why SPPf doesn't.
    Progress in society's medicine
    "Doctor, I have an ear ache."
    2000 BC - "Here, eat this root."
    1000 BC - "That root is heathen, say this prayer."
    1850 AD - "That prayer is superstition, drink this potion."
    1940 AD - "That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."
    1985 AD - "That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."
    2000 AD - "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root!"

Was your first Pokemon game Red, Blue or Yellow? Yes? Read this.

Spoiler:- QUOTES:

Could you add something like a customizable EV training section, where one could put their Pokemon and update it while they EV train? So that it would be easier to train.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

This is for the forums:

In the last couple week I've gotten a warning and an infraction.

For things EVERYONE DOES...

but I get singled out, my post is deleted, and everyone else's is kept in the forum.

I've never seen someones post being deleted.

For example, I posted at the top of the eevee trade forum, and at the very bottom. I didn't know that I did, I thought they were on seperate pages. But no. I get a 3 point infraction, but I see that a lot.

My warning happened when I said "Look at my sig for what I'm offering"

Come on, Skitty. I see that in every trade forum, one or twice. But ME, I'm the one that gets picked out of the majority. Its REALLY annoying how ignorant some mods can be...

So I think mods need to either change the rules to be more flexible or report at least a 1/3 of the people doing small things, instead of just me a few others.

I'm just speaking my opinion.
    Visit my YouTube Channel.

White FC: 3696 9355 9946

Offering:
        Spoiler:- Offering:
        Spoiler:- Offering:

Want:
        Spoiler:- Want:

Private message me with offers!

Credit to: PokemonRoss He's awesome, check out his Banner Shop: click here

*some orders have to be in eggs for sake of time. Thanks for your cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermehlo_Steele View Post
    I have a suggestion, I don't know how hard/ easy it is to implement, maybe it's been considered, but what about a reputation counter? You can give a post a +rep point and for every 3 points you receive, you get an icon under your name. Other forums have this feature, so I was wondering why SPPf doesn't.
    That would just lead to rep wars.

Quote Originally Posted by ducksgomooful View Post
    Could you add something like a customizable EV training section, where one could put their Pokemon and update it while they EV train? So that it would be easier to train.
    Hmm.... this sounds like a good idea...
    You could input how many Speed EVs you want, and it could tell you how many more Zubats you have to defeat, or something like that. I don't think any other site has this.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeper8000 View Post
    This is for the forums:

In the last couple week I've gotten a warning and an infraction.

For things EVERYONE DOES...

but I get singled out, my post is deleted, and everyone else's is kept in the forum.

I've never seen someones post being deleted.

For example, I posted at the top of the eevee trade forum, and at the very bottom. I didn't know that I did, I thought they were on seperate pages. But no. I get a 3 point infraction, but I see that a lot.

My warning happened when I said "Look at my sig for what I'm offering"

Come on, Skitty. I see that in every trade forum, one or twice. But ME, I'm the one that gets picked out of the majority. Its REALLY annoying how ignorant some mods can be...

So I think mods need to either change the rules to be more flexible or report at least a 1/3 of the people doing small things, instead of just me a few others.

I'm just speaking my opinion.
    It's not you that gets picked on. Our mods follow the letter and do things to everyone. You don't see posts get deleted because unless the post was something extravagant, the human mind doesn't register it. Trust me, you're not alone.

I don't know if you have it already and im just stupid, but if not then I want to see a detailed site about the gym leaders rematch when they visit Cynthia.

You don't rematch the gym leaders when they visit Cynthia

Oh lol. silly me xD

For the Pokédex section, can the accuracy and evasion stats for each pokémon be listed or is it plain impossible?

Quote Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
    For the Pokédex section, can the accuracy and evasion stats for each pokémon be listed or is it plain impossible?
    Its all 0 for both

I want a bw update for the moveset calculator in the game mechanics section plz

----------
    !Equals!

Dex Stats:
    Kanto Section: Incomplete - Need 48
    Johto Section: Incomplete - Need 35
    Hoenn Section: Incomplete - Need 49
    Sinnoh Section: Incomplete - Need 2
    Unova Section: Complete
    National: Incomplete - Need 134

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by MOGARFU View Post
    I want a bw update for the moveset calculator in the game mechanics section plz
    It's being worked upon

I'm not to sure what this would come under, but in the type match up in the game mechanics the links to the types don't include 5th gen. Unless I'm using an older version
    "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise"
    Benjamin Franklin

I think you should take back the aerial view thing of the routes you had on R/B/Y And G/S/C. Ofcourse, unless its utterly inpossiple

I would love some reasonable size limit for signatures.

I know, I know, I can turn them off in my options, but it's nice to read or see others stuff. Just not when 10% of thread space is thread itself and rest is waaay to big images and insanely big fonts >.<

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Seraf View Post

I know, I know, I can turn them off in my options, but it's nice to read or see others stuff. Just not when 10% of thread space is thread itself and rest is waaay to big images and insanely big fonts >.<

Just saying
    i have to agree with him
    I swear, it’s been two years since somebody ask me who I was. I’m the greatest, man, I said that before I knew I was.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmner View Post
    Its all 0 for both
    No, you're looking at the stage in the stats section of game mechanics. Based on that section, each pokémon has their own accuracy and evasion values. I'm wondering if such values can be determined and put in pokédex or it's impossible to find the values.

No Pokémon has their own accuracy and evasion stats. They can be shifted up and down by certain moves, but there aren't unique values for each Pokémon.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

i've read the pokemon of the week darmanitan and i think flare blits is better for the zen mode darminitan cause it gives reciol damage to get in the zen mode, maybe they should note this on the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraf View Post

Just saying
    There are, actually, signature rules in place. You can read them all here. Of course, lots of people break the signature rules; if you find someone who's breaking the sig rules, just let a mod know :]

Quote Originally Posted by WolfieXp View Post
    I think you should take back the aerial view thing of the routes you had on R/B/Y And G/S/C. Ofcourse, unless its utterly inpossiple
    This. Numerous times while playing BW I've wished for a map of a certain cave or route.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It's being worked upon
    Thanks for that!

----------
    !Equals!

Dex Stats:
    Kanto Section: Incomplete - Need 48
    Johto Section: Incomplete - Need 35
    Hoenn Section: Incomplete - Need 49
    Sinnoh Section: Incomplete - Need 2
    Unova Section: Complete
    National: Incomplete - Need 134

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by WolfieXp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    This. Numerous times while playing BW I've wished for a map of a certain cave or route.
    I am more than certain Serebii is tired of answering this, so to save him the trouble:

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    As I have said, so so many times, the 3D nature of it prevents that being possible

Could you make the Pokedex include the front and back sprites for all Pokemon?
    Also, could you update the Damage Calculation section in Game Mechanics to include the attacks that do specific amounts of damage, like Dragon Rage or Sonicboom.
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 9th April 2011 at 8:11 PM.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

i have heard much talk of some "secret ways to find shiny pokemon" like if you hold down L R select and start when you chose your starter it is shiny it would be a good idea if you research into this and see if these are just rumors or real actual ways to find new pokemon
    white friend code 4598 8778 5892

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast