Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    I think upgrading some pics in the anime character bios would be great, especially for all of Ash's Pokemon at Oak's as they recently appeared in Sinnoh, minus Kingler and Tauros.

Also, there is a mistake in the Ash Ketchum biography in which it states Primeape is no longer his. This is not the case, however, as in the Spurt! theme song, Primeape was only shown with Pokemon still had/could call upon, and not with released Pokemon.

Spurt also showed Butterfree, Pidgeot, Lapras etc. It showed all that were owned by him at any point

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Spurt also showed Butterfree, Pidgeot, Lapras etc. It showed all that were owned by him at any point
    Yes, they did show Butterfree, Pidgeot, Lapras, but there was a part of the theme song specifically dedicated to the released Pokemon. Notably, Primeape did not appear there, likewise with Charizard and Squirtle, so technically he is still with Ash.
    Last edited by Ash Ketchum!; 26th January 2012 at 2:52 PM.

a removal of the rule "no pokemon gray and RSE remake discussion". Why? Because its fun to talk about and i can see it harming the forums. I really dont see the problem, arnt we meant to come here and have fun?

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang97 View Post
    a removal of the rule "no pokemon gray and RSE remake discussion". Why? Because its fun to talk about and i can see it harming the forums. I really dont see the problem, arnt we meant to come here and have fun?
    I think it's to prevent any confusion IIRC.

We do have speculation topics and we are considering focusing it. However, before we had a block like that, GPD was chaos and people were throwing the speculation ever. If it's natural, we don't actually care...but what we had was chaos

Hey Joe why don't you make an "About Me" page with some juicy details and a hot pic of yourself?

;-*

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We do have speculation topics and we are considering focusing it. However, before we had a block like that, GPD was chaos and people were throwing the speculation ever. If it's natural, we don't actually care...but what we had was chaos
    Shouldn't one specific thread dedicated to speculation avoid this?

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    Hey Joe why don't you make an "About Me" page with some juicy details and a hot pic of yourself?

;-*
    Not necessary really

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Shouldn't one specific thread dedicated to speculation avoid this?
    There was one for "Grey" but it got a bit mental after a while. There's not really much point to them anyway, since people just spout random rubbish they want, like what most of the Grey thread was.

ok another thing is the avatars. When you want to choose one you kinda always have to browse through every page for each sub-bar (R/S trainer sprites etc) and that would be much easier if the pokemons came in dex order... You should make a search option. "i want a totodile avatar" If you could just search totodile and have some options delivered to you it would be way easier and fun to change avatars

Trainer's Card ||

Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang97 View Post
    ok another thing is the avatars. When you want to choose one you kinda always have to browse through every page for each sub-bar (R/S trainer sprites etc) and that would be much easier if the pokemons came in dex order... You should make a search option. "i want a totodile avatar" If you could just search totodile and have some options delivered to you it would be way easier and fun to change avatars
    Yesterday I spent like 30 minutes searching for a Totodile avatar! Make a search option!

Unfortunately that's not something in our control. Trust me, I wish it was.

Ok, thanks for taking your time

Trainer's Card ||

If I may ask a question: Was the Kyurem news ever promised in this revealed issue of Coro Coro, or did they just put a "find out soon" hint?

If the former, I would like to see that footage if it exists as of right now.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    If I may ask a question: Was the Kyurem news ever promised in this revealed issue of Coro Coro, or did they just put a "find out soon" hint?

If the former, I would like to see that footage if it exists as of right now.
    Was just the usual PR stuff that goes with every movie

If anything comes, it'd be on the site instantly. Trust me. I don't leave things out

Does it counts for the forum too?
    When we do a trade don't activate voice chat.

Name: Chrono
    FC: 2108 2702 9162

When we upgrade to the next vBulletin can't we have 1 name change per lifetime?

Quote Originally Posted by acetrainerelliot View Post
    When we upgrade to the next vBulletin can't we have 1 name change per lifetime?
    It all depends if the database fault gets fixed

So, I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but what about a graphic-based theme as opposed to the basic color themes? I used to do it professionally, but it's been a long time since I've used vB. (iPB user)

冒険が待っています

Just wondering: How many people do you have working on updating the old sections? I think things would get updated faster if you had more people working on getting the old sections up to date.

Thanks for your time.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Could we have height comparisons for the Unova Pokemon? Since it's not in the game.

likes and dislikes
    personal avatars
    change your names
    make chatrooms run on flash
    bulletin boards, where users can comment under it
    implement the serebii website with serebii forums
    website redesign
    make the community more intact, eg when someone writes something on someone's wall everyone can see, so more people will meet and the community can become much closer

i have plenty of idea's
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

By the way, this thread is for the website, not the forum, but oh well. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by .Person. View Post
    So, I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but what about a graphic-based theme as opposed to the basic color themes? I used to do it professionally, but it's been a long time since I've used vB. (iPB user)
    New skins for the forum won't be created/updated/etc until a decision is made regarding the upgrade to vb4.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    likes and dislikes
    personal avatars
    change your names
    make chatrooms run on flash
    bulletin boards, where users can comment under it
    implement the serebii website with serebii forums
    website redesign
    make the community more intact, eg when someone writes something on someone's wall everyone can see, so more people will meet and the community can become much closer

i have plenty of idea's
    1. ???
    2. It puts far too much stress on the servers. JoshYEAH did the calcs.
    3. Even one name change puts a huge amount of stress on the database and it pretty much collapses because the name change needs to be applied everywhere - your profile, all of your posts, etc. And also RaZoR LeAf said some true stuff.
    5. There's already a section on the forums to discuss news updates if that's what you're talking about. And plus there are the countless threads around the forum, like the movie threads if you want to discuss the Keldeo movie, etc.
    6. What do you mean by this?
    8. Uh, I'm 99% sure that that's not possible without some sort of elaborate hack, and Joe's not really a fan of hacks at all. And plus that would probably add to lag seeing as it would have to constantly update given the traffic (and thus number of VMs) that the forum receives. If you want to 'meet' more people, then read more posts or something.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    By the way, this thread is for the website, not the forum, but oh well. ^^;

New skins for the forum won't be created/updated/etc until a decision is made regarding the upgrade to vb4.

1. ???
    2. It puts far too much stress on the servers. JoshYEAH did the calcs.
    3. Even one name change puts a huge amount of stress on the database and it pretty much collapses because the name change needs to be applied everywhere - your profile, all of your posts, etc. And also RaZoR LeAf said some true stuff.
    5. There's already a section on the forums to discuss news updates if that's what you're talking about. And plus there are the countless threads around the forum, like the movie threads if you want to discuss the Keldeo movie, etc.
    6. What do you mean by this?
    8. Uh, I'm 99% sure that that's not possible without some sort of elaborate hack, and Joe's not really a fan of hacks at all. And plus that would probably add to lag seeing as it would have to constantly update given the traffic (and thus number of VMs) that the forum receives. If you want to 'meet' more people, then read more posts or something.
    1. i ment likes and dislikes for comments
    2. alright then
    3. alright then
    4. i win
    5. kool
    6. i mean by, redesigning the page layout so when you go on serebii.com the forums are far easier to locate
    7. i win
    8. it is possible if i say so
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

make chatrooms run on flashq
    It takes about five minutes to download Java, there's no problem with it.

6. i mean by, redesigning the page layout so when you go on serebii.com the forums are far easier to locate
    Um, you don't need a blaring FORUMS HERE sign to get in. The link is easily noticeable and you obviously know where it is or you wouldn't be here.
    Last edited by Grey Wind; 17th February 2012 at 12:06 PM.

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast