Last edited by Ash Ketchum!; 26th January 2012 at 1:52 PM.
a removal of the rule "no pokemon gray and RSE remake discussion". Why? Because its fun to talk about and i can see it harming the forums. I really dont see the problem, arnt we meant to come here and have fun?
We do have speculation topics and we are considering focusing it. However, before we had a block like that, GPD was chaos and people were throwing the speculation ever. If it's natural, we don't actually care...but what we had was chaos
Hey Joe why don't you make an "About Me" page with some juicy details and a hot pic of yourself?
ok another thing is the avatars. When you want to choose one you kinda always have to browse through every page for each sub-bar (R/S trainer sprites etc) and that would be much easier if the pokemons came in dex order... You should make a search option. "i want a totodile avatar" If you could just search totodile and have some options delivered to you it would be way easier and fun to change avatars
If I may ask a question: Was the Kyurem news ever promised in this revealed issue of Coro Coro, or did they just put a "find out soon" hint?
If the former, I would like to see that footage if it exists as of right now.
3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955
Does it counts for the forum too?
When we do a trade don't activate voice chat.
FC: 2108 2702 9162
When we upgrade to the next vBulletin can't we have 1 name change per lifetime?
So, I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but what about a graphic-based theme as opposed to the basic color themes? I used to do it professionally, but it's been a long time since I've used vB. (iPB user)
Could we have height comparisons for the Unova Pokemon? Since it's not in the game.
likes and dislikes
change your names
make chatrooms run on flash
bulletin boards, where users can comment under it
implement the serebii website with serebii forums
make the community more intact, eg when someone writes something on someone's wall everyone can see, so more people will meet and the community can become much closer
i have plenty of idea's
By the way, this thread is for the website, not the forum, but oh well. ^^;
2. It puts far too much stress on the servers. JoshYEAH did the calcs.
3. Even one name change puts a huge amount of stress on the database and it pretty much collapses because the name change needs to be applied everywhere - your profile, all of your posts, etc. And also RaZoR LeAf said some true stuff.
5. There's already a section on the forums to discuss news updates if that's what you're talking about. And plus there are the countless threads around the forum, like the movie threads if you want to discuss the Keldeo movie, etc.
6. What do you mean by this?
8. Uh, I'm 99% sure that that's not possible without some sort of elaborate hack, and Joe's not really a fan of hacks at all. And plus that would probably add to lag seeing as it would have to constantly update given the traffic (and thus number of VMs) that the forum receives. If you want to 'meet' more people, then read more posts or something.
Last edited by Grey Wind; 17th February 2012 at 11:06 AM.