Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Quote Originally Posted by Krookodile777 View Post
    You know how you guys have a chat box thing?

Well, I saw it's rules forbid asking for battles/trades in it....

So either
    A.Change that rule
    B.Make a seperate chatroom thing for battle & trade requests

Cause it's a huge pain in the behind to try to organize battles through PMs, if you're lucky you get to battle 1 person a week after you messaged them....
    We have a separate chatroom for battle & trade requests, which is why we have that rule

I would like to make a request but its an odd one and i don't no if its possible.

Would you be able to make it,so that, whenever you are on a certain page ( for example this one) that you and everone who are on the same page as you are at any time,
    are able to see a little dancing celebi sprite that runs across the screen or something? Kinda like your own personal "easter egg"
    ??
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 23rd May 2013 at 11:20 AM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

it would be nice to add how to pronunciate the english pokemon names in the pokedex so that more people would say the pokemon names correctly
    Ruler of all pokemon battling and training superior over all trainers with my wild pokemon battle strategies. Superior Rhyperior.

Platinum Code: 3738 5792 1065

I want these sprites to be available as option in the profile avatar section.

&

There from HGSS and PLT
    I love it and i'm probably not the only one.
    Last edited by Azulart; 30th May 2013 at 3:35 PM.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

One thing that I'd really want to see is a return of the comics. I remember when they were done had had to say they were really cool. Especially the one with Battle Revolution and the bad egg. Honestly have to say that I read all of them and was excited to see what will happen in the next.

And if there needs to be any storyboard help, I could help out there. I drew some comics back earlier in drama last year dealing with some mostly Pokémon related ones. In fact, I've recently thought of some good ones. And don't worry, They'll be on a PG level.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Hey. I know this is probably quite a bit of work but would it be possible to incorporate a section similar to ps3trophies.org and xbox360achievements.org for keeping track of medals in B2W2? It's just hard to keep track of what medals you have with just a list and it would be good if you could log in with your serebii account, tick them off and then they could be hidden to show only the ones you need to get.

Also I'm finished college or the summer so if you need any help updating older sections like RBY/GSC poked ex pages or anything I would be happy to help

Cheers
    X team:

My FC: 2191-9027-1841

My trade wish list:

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Stuff about HarmoKnight? It's part Pokemon, nya~
    This is a nice idea, especially as you have pages for Smash Bros. and Harmoknight is more Pokémon than that.

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Stuff about HarmoKnight? It's part Pokemon, nya~
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Nightshade™ View Post
    This is a nice idea, especially as you have pages for Smash Bros. and Harmoknight is more Pokémon than that.
    We actually have that covered. As Pokémon isn't a major factor within it, unlike Smash Bros, it doesn't warrant an entire section though. Instead, I made this section and threw it within

http://www.serebii.net/games/others.shtml

A mini chat section would be nice. I am a member of another forum about hermit crabs, and there is mini chat section on the site (for members only) at all times... I think it would be a fun little addition to this site.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Did you guys remove the "Fake Pokemon" section on the main website? I can't seem to find it, and I liked checking back on it to see if you guys added any new Gen 6 fakemons.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Did you guys remove the "Fake Pokemon" section on the main website? I can't seem to find it, and I liked checking back on it to see if you guys added any new Gen 6 fakemons.
    Yeah I did. People started making fakes with the hope/intent for me to post them there, so I stopped

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    A mini chat section would be nice. I am a member of another forum about hermit crabs, and there is mini chat section on the site (for members only) at all times... I think it would be a fun little addition to this site.

Why not just go on the chatrooms, which can be found directly on our homepage. :u

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Humm I dont know by fake pokemon but that looks like fake pokemon does look like it too.

Nevermind I found it.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Can we have a section on ROM hacks for people discuss about them or even share their thoughts about the different ones? Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by King Blackstar View Post
    Can we have a section on ROM hacks for people discuss about them or even share their thoughts about the different ones? Just a suggestion.
    Sorry but no. ROMs are illegal and we cannot and will not support them.

Ah, thank you for answering.

Hey guys, i just started this forum today and i need help figuring out how to get a profile picture. I know how, but the problem is that it says that it has to be 100x100 picture. Does anyone have any ideas?
    -Doggyman

Maybe it is an idea to make some sort of button on your profile to let your friends know you are online. Or maybe a 'send-to-all-friends' button when you want to post a visitor message. Because I am getting sick of saying hi to everybody every day.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

That little green dot next to your username lets everyone know you're online. And if you want to say hi to everyone, send them a PM. :u
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

But like, if you have a 100 friends, and you want to let them all know you are online so that you can have conversations?
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    But like, if you have a 100 friends, and you want to let them all know you are online so that you can have conversations?
    They can see you in the activity stream, that's enough right? I sure as hell don't want to be sent a message everytime one of my friends comes online. That would just annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggyman View Post
    Hey guys, i just started this forum today and i need help figuring out how to get a profile picture. I know how, but the problem is that it says that it has to be 100x100 picture. Does anyone have any ideas?
    -Doggyman
    Resize the image so that it's size is 100x100. Simple.
    Last edited by Canada; 22nd September 2013 at 8:11 PM.

vBulletin 5 sounds like a good upgrade to what is being used now. http://www.vbulletin.com/overview/
    Last edited by crobatman; 22nd September 2013 at 10:00 PM.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Quote Originally Posted by crobatman View Post
    vBulletin 5 sounds like a good upgrade to what is being used now. http://www.vbulletin.com/overview/
    That's their content management system, not their forum software

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast