Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,031 of 1031

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Not sure if it has been said before, but I would really love the forum 'Pokedex' link button to link to the X and Y Pokedex.

Quote Originally Posted by Victini223 View Post
    If we could uses fonts and sizes in VM's..
    Yeah, I have wanted this for a while. Also some colours that are easy to find in VM's would be nice. I know you can do to somehow, however the way how is not very clear to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zold View Post
    Not sure if it has been said before, but I would really love the forum 'Pokedex' link button to link to the X and Y Pokedex.
    To be honest, I think this is really necessary. Most people accessing the site would be looking for the XY pokedex, as that is the latest game, and not one from a few years ago.
    I can't think of anything good to say so I'll just have this here instead. It's great to be bored...

Random Pokemon Fact Of The Day?
    Then there would be something everyday.
    And for the Moveset Calculator, I think there should be an ability filter (to search for stuff like Baton Pass Speed Boost).
    In the Pokedex, is it possible to add the sprite from the back?
    Last edited by TurtwigAndSquirtle; 1st June 2014 at 11:13 PM.
    FC: 0920-1268-9628. In-game name is Max. Friend Safari is Pidgey, Woobat, and Hawlucha.
    My trade shop is open!

Ruby and Sapphire -> FireRed and LeafGreen
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire -> WaterBlue? ___XD? ___Colloseum?!?
    Strange Souvenir -> Australia.
    Couriway Hotel: "I hear there is a waterfall that flows backward somewhere in the world!" -> Australia.
    Japan (Asia), North America, Europe -> Australia.
    7th gen is in Australia!!!!!!!

I actually have two suggestions that are both for the forums

1. X and Y TCG and Diamond and Pearl TCG avatars, when I looked I didn't find either of these in the avatar section, and I'm sure many people want them anyways

2. Groups, no not those private groups the other groups! I didn't notice any of those and I think they are necessary to these forums!

I hope you take the time to read these, and I hope you'll think these ideas are great
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pokemon X Team: Greninja, Talonflame, Gogoat, Lucario, Espeon and Umbreon
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pokemon X FC.: 1382 - 5890 - 1561
    Join Eeveelution Forums Today!

I'd really like it if we could get avatars of the trainers from XY.

A random page button to send you to literally any page, even very old ones, randomly.
    FC: 0920-1268-9628. In-game name is Max. Friend Safari is Pidgey, Woobat, and Hawlucha.
    My trade shop is open!

Ruby and Sapphire -> FireRed and LeafGreen
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire -> WaterBlue? ___XD? ___Colloseum?!?
    Strange Souvenir -> Australia.
    Couriway Hotel: "I hear there is a waterfall that flows backward somewhere in the world!" -> Australia.
    Japan (Asia), North America, Europe -> Australia.
    7th gen is in Australia!!!!!!!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142