Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1075

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    What was the reason behind there never being a Serebii.net app?
    Copyright law.

Could we possibly hold art competitions to design a banner for the homepage depending on upcoming events/holidays? I think that would be a good way to promote a community family feeling as it would allow people to have a direct input on the sites layout/design~

There should be User Title pictures for XY (or gen VI in general)(if there aren't already), the games have been out for a year already!
    Vote on my Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games poll!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Hunger-Games

I claim the unbeatable Turtwig.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Rate my team! Thanks!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...U-Doubles-Team

I would love if there was an option in the x/y/oras pokedex pages to make the move lists show contest details instead of battle details. It would be really handy to see at a glance if pokémon can learn a lot of moves of a contest type for example, instead of havign to cross reference everything with the attackdex

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemaru656 View Post
    I would love if there was an option in the x/y/oras pokedex pages to make the move lists show contest details instead of battle details. It would be really handy to see at a glance if pokémon can learn a lot of moves of a contest type for example, instead of havign to cross reference everything with the attackdex
    Click the contest icon in the top right of each Pokémon's page.

Is the Contest Moveset in the POTW from gen III coming back, now with ORAS?
    Last edited by TurtwigAndSquirtle; 14th December 2014 at 7:16 PM.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Rate my team! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Copyright law.
    Would you be able to clarify this at all? I've always wondered why there was no app in any shape or form, because a lot of people would undoubtedly use it. ^_^

Also, do you know if anyone of the forum staff is looking into removing the poll function that, essentially, is useless in so far that it cannot be removed (seemingly). Personally that's something I would want to see on serebii.

Oh, and moving post Gen5 Pokemon emoticon!!

Credit: SwornMetalhead (Personal League Banner, Symbol), AstralShadow (League & Club Buttons) & Kida-Ookami (Badges)

In Games Mechanics, could there be an explanation of the move Baton Pass under In Depth Attack Details?

Pokemon Music?

Rate my team! Thanks!

After playing X with no prior knowledge and loving it so much more than any other pokemon game in a long time, and ORAS being completely ruined by this, and various other sites, I really only come here if I need to find something specific. But I'm always afraid I'll miss some limited event. (Which I've recently missed in the Eon Ticket event, thankfully still obtainable off streetpass) I was wondering if a serebii.net newsletter could be implimented? Specifically for notification for game events. But other checkboxes for stuff like new game releases, pokemon of the week, etc. Just so people can still keep up with events, without having to spoil upcoming games for themselves. Even with spoiler tags, it can be really hard to resist sometimes when they're right there and would personally save me a lot of grief in the future...
    Wii code: 1550 3947 5792 6881

I will gradually add my registration codes for any registerable games I get as I get them.
    If you are what you eat, and your a human, does that make you a canable?

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigAndSquirtle View Post
    Pokemon Music?
    Legal issues prevent that :/

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus62907 View Post
    After playing X with no prior knowledge and loving it so much more than any other pokemon game in a long time, and ORAS being completely ruined by this, and various other sites, I really only come here if I need to find something specific. But I'm always afraid I'll miss some limited event. (Which I've recently missed in the Eon Ticket event, thankfully still obtainable off streetpass) I was wondering if a serebii.net newsletter could be implimented? Specifically for notification for game events. But other checkboxes for stuff like new game releases, pokemon of the week, etc. Just so people can still keep up with events, without having to spoil upcoming games for themselves. Even with spoiler tags, it can be really hard to resist sometimes when they're right there and would personally save me a lot of grief in the future...
    Newsletters are a bit complicated. All I can really recommend is following our Twitter/FB as well as checking the site daily.

the whole point of that is so i don't have to check the site daily and risk spoilers with every visit. and i don't feel like making a facebook or twitter account just for that. i don't do social networking. and even if i did, i doubt that would exclude the spoilers that i'm trying to avoid. >>
    Wii code: 1550 3947 5792 6881

I will gradually add my registration codes for any registerable games I get as I get them.
    If you are what you eat, and your a human, does that make you a canable?

I would like that page you've been tweeting about recently,the one showing the ownership of Pokemon.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    All 18 non-event Vivillon patterns for trade. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda!

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    My safari Electric: Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster.
    LLR on PI Forums
    Credit for the button: DA's Noscium

Just a minor thing, but I think that Primals should go with the Mega Evolution section (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/megaevolution.shtml) in the dex since they're basically the same

Rate my team! Thanks!

Personally, I reckon a link from the pokedex pages to the relevant POTWs might be useful, especially for people getting into competitive...
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

... I probably sound silly, or something along those lines, but the DW artwork of the Mega Evolutions being added in the avatar gallery would be nice...
    I want this game bad...

"Two groups, one game, it was all meant for fun, but it all goes wrong. This is no ordinary dungeon, it's Perception."
    Are you a fellow Fossil Fighter?
    Linking my squad at my own risk.
    Fun fact: Boondock--which has led to variations such as boonies (which was said by Trip)--comes from the Filipino, Cebuano and Tagalog word bunduk, which means mountain, hence boondock's meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironthunder1604 View Post
    Personally, I reckon a link from the pokedex pages to the relevant POTWs might be useful, especially for people getting into competitive...
    Thing is, I treat the Pokédex as an information source and so it needs to be cold hard facts, and I'm unsure I like the idea of it giving stuff that's down to opinion

Quote Originally Posted by TheCharredDragon View Post
    ... I probably sound silly, or something along those lines, but the DW artwork of the Mega Evolutions being added in the avatar gallery would be nice...
    Oh my. I thought I had. I'll rectify this first chance I get.

A minor thing about the news portal, but could you report on potential Pokemon information sources like Nintendo Direct?

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Auraninja View Post
    A minor thing about the news portal, but could you report on potential Pokemon information sources like Nintendo Direct?
    I don't like to hype people up when it isn't required/confirmed.

To be able to watch the pokemon movies instead of reading them thanks serebii net me and my cousin are highly good players but now and then we don't even know so we come to you for advice and information when we are stuck and have no idea what to do so it would mean a lot and ive watched nearly every pokemon movie and episodes but I haven't watched all the movies so I would really like to watch them thank you if you do read this and do what I ask it would mean a lot and a great help because I can't find them on YouTube or anywhere they are all blocked im even that big of a Pokemon fan I still have my collection of Pokemon movies still in video vcr right next to me but unable to watch them anyways bye now

Probably been suggested MANY times but a search feature in the avatar gallery would be really helpful. I've wondered if there were any pictures of certain Pokemon from the anime but I don't want to have to slug through every single page just to find some nice screenshots!

Pokemon X/ Alpha Sapphire: (Izuna) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

Quote Originally Posted by GinjarrNinjarr98 View Post
    To be able to watch the pokemon movies instead of reading them thanks serebii net me and my cousin are highly good players but now and then we don't even know so we come to you for advice and information when we are stuck and have no idea what to do so it would mean a lot and ive watched nearly every pokemon movie and episodes but I haven't watched all the movies so I would really like to watch them thank you if you do read this and do what I ask it would mean a lot and a great help because I can't find them on YouTube or anywhere they are all blocked im even that big of a Pokemon fan I still have my collection of Pokemon movies still in video vcr right next to me but unable to watch them anyways bye now
    That would be highly illegal, so I cannot to that. Sorry.

A new forum skin as an option for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? (the XY one was really great!)

Credit: SwornMetalhead (Personal League Banner, Symbol), AstralShadow (League & Club Buttons) & Kida-Ookami (Badges)

Movesets for older boss fights (like the elite four in R/S)?
    MY FIRST [legit] SHINYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: shadow storm
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercar...7b8b766146.png

I would like the mega evolution page to be intergrated with X/Y and ORAS mega stone locations, sprites, stats, and the flavor texts listed in Pokemon.com (I don't think Metagross has one).

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243