Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 1,076 to 1,081 of 1081

Thread: What do you want on Serebii.net?

This is probably known, but it's annoying me quite often:
    - The Pokedex button on the forum links to B/W Pokedex, whereas it would make more sense to have it link towards X/Y Pokedex.

Other things that would be handy:
    - A breeding chance calculator on Serebii, such as this one: http://destinyknot.tk/
    - A Legendary encounter calculator. Same as above, but used to calculate how much chance you have to encounter a 5IV Groudon through soft-resets etc.
    - Not sure how much work this is, but it would be nice if there was an Egg Move calculator. If you aren't breeding within the field group it can be very puzzling to figure out what breeding chain you have to go through in order to get all desired egg moves on your Pokemon. If a tool would simply show you the quickest path, that could make things a bit easier.

I'd really like to see more on SPP's history, have been constantly looking at Wayback Machine archives lately. If possible, there should be a timeline/history type area of the site. Just throwing it out there.

Not sure if it has been asked already, but I would like a way to insert emoticons in the VMs, if that's possible. The regular forums have this option, so I don't know why the VMs can't have a similar thing as well.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

RIP Satoru Iwata: you shall be forever missed.

DEM's true meaning: Deus Ex Machina | Fanbase's new meaning: Don't Enjoy Much

I don't know how relevant this is, because if I remember correctly, there was an attempt to update the older generation games-sections. I still play the classic games and it has been an eyesore that the RBYGSC-Pokédex still only says the TM-numbers in the ancient grid and not the actual moves. Or anything on the Stats for that matter.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Can you add diancie_mega, hoopa and hoopa_unbound to the IV calculator?

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Can you add diancie_mega, hoopa and hoopa_unbound to the IV calculator?
    Odd. They should be in it.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344