Page 134 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3856

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Skillfulness View Post
    ^ Officially, somone has to "accept" you, but I'm sure you can! I don't even know if anyone's around anymore :/ But I have a huge prayer request in case anyone is.

A close friend of mine attempted suicide. So prayers for him. This is the closest encounter I've had with this and so prayers for me. Also, prayers for us friends who are trying our best to help him through this time. Don't spread word either please. The only reason I'm giving this much detail is because I don't know any of you in person and so I can safely tell you what happened and not just "so-and-so is struggling, please pray!" If any of you have advice in this area too, I'd appreciate it. Thanks everyone.
    I will be praying for you and your friend. I'm sorry to say that I don't have any specific advice, but continue praying as you are.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.

Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by pacman000 View Post
    Hello. I'm glad to see that this is here. I was worried when I didn't see anything on the main clubs page. Can I join?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    I've been longing to join here ever since I saw this club. May I join in as well?
    So sorry guys, I meant to say this sooner, but both of you are officially accepted. Welcome to the Christian Alliance! The club has had some lower activity as of late, so if you'd like to start a new Christianity topic, feel free to do so!

I also want to apologize for not dropping by more often than I have lately. My schedule in the past few weeks has been such that I rarely log on to do more than attend to my duties over in the Competitive section, but I'll try to get engaged in the conversation more often!

Quote Originally Posted by Skillfulness View Post
    ^ Officially, somone has to "accept" you, but I'm sure you can! I don't even know if anyone's around anymore :/ But I have a huge prayer request in case anyone is.

A close friend of mine attempted suicide. So prayers for him. This is the closest encounter I've had with this and so prayers for me. Also, prayers for us friends who are trying our best to help him through this time. Don't spread word either please. The only reason I'm giving this much detail is because I don't know any of you in person and so I can safely tell you what happened and not just "so-and-so is struggling, please pray!" If any of you have advice in this area too, I'd appreciate it. Thanks everyone.
    I don't have any advice pertaining to suicide, but what I do know is that there is a God who knows exactly what your friend is going through (and you as well), and if there's anyone who can help in this time of need, it's him. In the past year or so, I've seen two people close to our family or the family of our close friends commit suicide, so I know as well as anyone that this is something very serious. I'll definitely keep you and your friend in my prayers. ^_^

So, turns out I haven't posted here since I signed up... whoops. :s

@Skillfulness; I'll definitely keep both you and your friend (as well as your other friends who are helping him) in my prayers.

So, um, admittedly I feel like I've sort of drifted from God in the past year or so. Definitely hoping to rekindle the fire in my heart for Him over the next few months and into the years ahead.

Please can I join? I am a dedicated Christian believer, and I would like to be on this thread.

Can I join? I don't usually get many opportunities to show my love for God/Jesus
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

It's getting that time of the semester again: finals are coming up, or maybe for some of us they've already happened. Mine are next week, and so long as I do good on my math and philosophy ones I'll pass all my classes. I'd like to encourage everyone to pray for us college students as we take our finals.

EDIT: Also, Pikawho, ShinySandshrew, or Jesusfreak, you might want to change Darth_Feraligatr's name in the member list to mine.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 4th December 2012 at 1:56 PM.

It's been WAY WAY WAY too long since I've been in here.
    How are my my brothers and sisters in Christ doing??

Well, it's been a while since I've posted in here, so I thought I ought to make an appearance. How is everyone doing in this here club?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    So, turns out I haven't posted here since I signed up... whoops. :s

@Skillfulness; I'll definitely keep both you and your friend (as well as your other friends who are helping him) in my prayers.

So, um, admittedly I feel like I've sort of drifted from God in the past year or so. Definitely hoping to rekindle the fire in my heart for Him over the next few months and into the years ahead.
    Zhanton! Good to have you with us again! Well, I'll be praying for you and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    Can I join? I don't usually get many opportunities to show my love for God/Jesus
    You may, indeed, join! May the Lord bless you and keep you during your time here. We currently haven't had much activity, but feel free to suggest a topic if you wish to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    It's getting that time of the semester again: finals are coming up, or maybe for some of us they've already happened. Mine are next week, and so long as I do good on my math and philosophy ones I'll pass all my classes. I'd like to encourage everyone to pray for us college students as we take our finals.

EDIT: Also, Pikawho, ShinySandshrew, or Jesusfreak, you might want to change Darth_Feraligatr's name in the member list to mine.

Indeed. My classes are almost over for the term. I will be praying for you and others who have finals. It can be a stressful time!

As to your request, I'll notify Pikawho? of your request.

In an attempt to spark some discussion, I think we should direct our attention to this present Christmas season.

1.) What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions that you have at your house?
    2.) Do you think society (in America primarily, but in other places too) has become less willing to openly celebrate or promote Christmas?

I might have more discussion spark-ers later, if I can think of some more.
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Hey, I think I posted here in the past, but I don't see my name in the members list so may I officially join? I claim Christ as my savior and have been saved since I was 10. I may be able to contribute some banners too.
    FC for Pokemon Black is 3181 5673 7187.
    FC for Pokemon SoulSilver is 0604 1088 6337.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinded No More View Post
    Hey, I think I posted here in the past, but I don't see my name in the members list so may I officially join? I claim Christ as my savior and have been saved since I was 10. I may be able to contribute some banners too.
    Welcome to the club! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ during you time here .
    It's possible that Pikawho? just forgot to add your name to the list. I'll notify him that your name needs to be added.
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

In response to Shiny Sandshrew's questions, One thing that we like to do, like many others around the world and whatnot is put up Christmas decorations...We want to put on some lights outside the house, and maybe a reef or two. We haven't gotten a tree yet. Also, we tend to bake Christmas cookies just about every year I'd say.

Regarding the second question...I'd say that society has steadily go on this progression of moving away from Christian-related things, even holidays, even though Christmas doesn't specifically have ties to the modern holiday we know as "Christmas". I've noticed in commercials, and on Holiday cards and whatnot, it isn't really as popular as it once was to say "Merry Christmas". It seems as though "Happy Holidays" has become the status quo to replace that, or to give a sense of holiday equality to other religious holidays around this time such as Chanukah, or Kwanza.

Nevertheless, I still see those periodic commercials or classic holiday cards that still display that good old Christmas spirit.

hiya everybody! :3 just stopping by to say happy channukah!
    3DS FC: 1375-8611-0238
    THE TORAH OF MOSHE IS NOT DONE AWAY WITH FOR IN DEUTERONOMY 33: CHAPTER 1 VERSE 2 IT SAYS THAT THE TORAH WAS GIVEN FROM THE RIGHT HAND, MAKING YESHUA THE GIVER OF THE TORAH ON MOUNT SINAI. HE GAVE IT TO MOSHE.

Woah, it has been a while since I've been here. I was a little worried that it was gone, to tell the truth. How has everyone been? Am I still welcome here?

I suppose I'll tell you how I've been. Today is my first day of Christmas Break, and I am relieved (because this year, my University has done away with Spring Break and Fall Break, seeing them as "a waste of valuable time"), though it feels a little weird to not have anything to do. I have a boyfriend, and I'm doing quite well in school. This spring, I'll be taking "World Religions" class, and I was wondering:

What is your opinion on studying other religions (from a scholarly standpoint)?
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I think it's a good idea. It's easy, as Christians, to fall into the trap of judging and condemning others because we believe they are on the wrong path. Some people we will never be able to turn over to Christ, but if we can learn about their beliefs and their view on life, we can learn to understand and respect others more, whatever their faith.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySandshrew View Post
    Welcome to the club! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ during you time here .
    It's possible that Pikawho? just forgot to add your name to the list. I'll notify him that your name needs to be added.
    OK thanks, I appreciate it a lot.

Also, there's been something weighing on my mind lately.... I know God will always accept me as long as I have accepted Christ as my savior, but... sometimes I feel like God deserves better than what the world as a whole has been doing. I know a lot of people think this, but it leads me to this: I sometimes think it's my responsibility to bring people to Christ regardless of if they're willing or not. I know that Christianity cannot be true without true love for God, but I can't help but think about God's pain he feels for all the unsaved. This may not sound like a sin, but it brings me to this situation:

My friend Brandon from another forum was always a nice, relaxed guy, but he was not a follower of any religions. I'd tried to bring Christ into the chat many times, not to much avail. But one day, Brandon told me he'd went to church for the first time and loved it. Shortly afterward he accepted Christ. This is wonderful, but for a while I felt like I took the credit for his salvation, when all credit was due to Christ.

Anyone ever feel like this? Sorry if it's kind of poorly thrown-together, I'm not the best with eloquent wording.
    FC for Pokemon Black is 3181 5673 7187.
    FC for Pokemon SoulSilver is 0604 1088 6337.

It's time I started getting back into the discussions!

1.) What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions that you have at your house?
    Some of my favorite traditions are those like putting up the Christmas tree with my family every year. Once we start putting up the tree, we start listening to our assortment of Christmas CDs, by people like Manheim Steamroller, Elvis Presley, the Disney characters, and even an Irish one which I love. We also make things like fudge and candied pecans around Christmastime. On Christmas Eve, we visit my mom's family for supper and sharing gifts. On Christmas day, we visit my mom's extended family for lunch and then my dad's family for supper. Visiting family is my favorite part of our traditions, which is why I absolutely love this period of time from Thanksgiving to New Years (since we visit family on those holidays too).

2.) Do you think society (in America primarily, but in other places too) has become less willing to openly celebrate or promote Christmas?
    I think that America is increasingly trying to draw a line between the secular Christmas and the Christian Christmas with an obvious preference to the secular Christmas. Many people in America don't seem to mind Christmas itself (although they'd prefer to just say "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings" instead), but it's the "Christ" part of "Christmas" that is becoming increasingly censored in America. I think this is plainly seen when you see stuff going on like these recent protests against the showing of the Charlie Brown Christmas movie, which contains the Luke 2 Christmas story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    I think that studying other religions can be a very good thing from both a scholarly standpoint and the standpoint of an evangelist. After all, it is usually far easier to witness to an unbeliever if we have a good grasp of where they are coming from in the discussion. However, there should always be a certain level of discernment when studying other religions as well. I have seen several people that I know compromise on Christianity because they felt it was suitable to conform aspects of another religion into their own beliefs, and that sort of compromise is something that we should try to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinded No More View Post
    Also, there's been something weighing on my mind lately.... I know God will always accept me as long as I have accepted Christ as my savior, but... sometimes I feel like God deserves better than what the world as a whole has been doing. I know a lot of people think this, but it leads me to this: I sometimes think it's my responsibility to bring people to Christ regardless of if they're willing or not. I know that Christianity cannot be true without true love for God, but I can't help but think about God's pain he feels for all the unsaved. This may not sound like a sin, but it brings me to this situation:

My friend Brandon from another forum was always a nice, relaxed guy, but he was not a follower of any religions. I'd tried to bring Christ into the chat many times, not to much avail. But one day, Brandon told me he'd went to church for the first time and loved it. Shortly afterward he accepted Christ. This is wonderful, but for a while I felt like I took the credit for his salvation, when all credit was due to Christ.

Anyone ever feel like this? Sorry if it's kind of poorly thrown-together, I'm not the best with eloquent wording.
    I think I get what you mean. Sometimes we feel like are witnessing to unbelievers is the deciding factor as to whether or not they come to Christ. If an unbeliever gets saved after we have talked to them, we sometimes feel like it was to our credit. Likewise, if someone refuses to come to Christ, we often feel like it was our fault for not being a good enough evangelist. However, the Bible does offer an answer to this. Ephesians 2:1 states that "As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins," meaning that an unbeliever is spiritually a dead man walking. A dead man cannot raise himself from the dead. Just like Lazarus, the spiritually dead are reliant upon God for that new life. This is actually quite comforting to know since if your evangelism fails to convert someone, it is not necessarily because you are a bad evangelist, but because they are actively rejecting the Holy Spirit. However, if your evangelism is successful, you know that it's because that person's heart was open to God's calling. While evangelism tools and apologetic arguments are always great to have (and we have been called to be witnesses to everyone), it is always important to remember that the state of a person's heart is ultimately a matter between them and God, and it is outside of our power.

1.) Well, every year, my dad and I put up the Christmas tree together (it looks the same every year, because my dad is awesome at decorating trees. Me...not so much). We always tie it to the ceiling because our cats have a little tradition of their own: Try to climb it. We also always open one present on Christmas Eve night. I think this year I'll be opening one of the books I bought for myself for Christmas (I wanted to get my dad a book, but I couldn't afford it. That book is $300 American, and I only had about $18 American left on my Book Account at school, so I bought these "scary story" books I had as a little girl that got ruined in a move a few years ago). We usually go to my Uncle Philliup's house for Christmas (we do that on Thanksgiving, too) and my Uncle Ernie (who is a Reverend and Vietnam Vet (he was one of those Dog Scout guys--you know, the kind they drop out in the middle of the jungle with nothing but a gun and a dog?).) reads the story of the Nativity. I always cry, and I don't know why. Then, we always say our Christmas Prayer, where we thank God for sending his only begotten son into the world so that we could be saved. We then have a big ham dinner, exchange gifts, take pictures, then go home.

2.) Not so sure how to answer this. Everyone loves Christmas--even my best friend during High School (she was an atheist. I often worry about her, because after High School, she just sort of dropped off the face of the Earth. No one knows where she is--not even her brother. I asked him), but I see a lot of prejudice against Christians (I mean, go take a look around Youtube; you'd be surprised at the amount of "Christians are teh stoopid! No body beleeves in ur skydaddy, idoits!" comments you see. It really is frustrating).

Also, I can't believe that people are getting their panties all in a bunch over Charlie Brown Christmas! Wait, scratch that--you never see the old claymation Christmas Special "Little Drummer Boy" on TV any more. What's wrong with that? If you don't want to watch something, then you can always change the channel. It's what I do when sports come on. We should have the freedom to have Christmas specials that are, you know, actually about Christmas. It's not all Santa Claus, people. Sorry if I got a little fussy, this is just one of the things that irks me.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

hey can I join?
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

I'm glad to see that this place is finally becoming more active. I'll be able to post here more after I finish up next week.

I'd like to welcome all the new members. I hope your time here is enjoyable and beneficial. =) CJ14 and Nemmeh, it's good to have you guys back. It's been awhile. =P

And I'll get around to updating the memberlist at some point. That thing is so out of date...I'll try to be more on top of it.

1) What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions that you have at your house?

Well other than the obvious (decorating a tree, putting up outdoor lights, exchanging gifts) we've made the tradition of spending Christmas Eve with my grandfather and aunt. We go to a nice restaurant then return to his house to exchange gifts. Afterwards, we go to my church for the Christmas Eve service. One silly little tradition we children (ironically three of five are adults. lol) have is sleeping by the tree the night before. I'm not sure how long ago this started but it just kinda caught on. We never believed in Santa so I don't even know what the purpose is. =P Oh! We also watch a few Christmas movies before we fall asleep. One of them is Little Drummer Boy. We don't necessarily like it, but we watch it just cause we think it's really creepy. lol

2) Do you think society (in America primarily, but in other places too) has become less willing to openly celebrate or promote Christmas?

I don't think so, with regards to the secular side Christmas. I know people try to be politically correct by saying "happy holidays" but it still seems like there's more promoting of the jolly fat guy than there is condemning. Might just be a locality for me but almost everyone I know celebrates it in one way or another. =/

I do agree that a lot of people are trying to suppress the "Christ" part of Christmas. The nation is becoming more hardened towards Christianity and they just don't want to accept the true meaning of the holiday cause it makes them uncomfortable. I didn't know about the Charlie Brown protests but that's really upsetting. It has the right to be shown just as much as any other Christmas film is shown. This kind of stuff annoys me since the movie has been around for so long and it's really silly to see that people are only just now getting offended by it. And they call us intolerant...

3)What is your opinion on studying other religions (from a scholarly standpoint)?

I definitely think it's a good idea. It gives you a better understanding of what others believe and can clear up any misconceptions you once had. To reiterate what JF said, study other religions with caution. Remember to keep sight of what you know is the truth and not to falter.

Edit: Posting for a prayer request. Those of you in the US have probably heard of this story but if you haven't: Earlier a gunman went into an elementary school in Connecticut and killed 27 people (20 of which were young children). The specific details are located in this news article. It's extremely upsetting to hear about. I'd like to ask you all to be praying for the people and families affected by this.
    Last edited by Pikawho?; 14th December 2012 at 11:22 PM.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

So I know most of you by now have heard the news.
    26-28 people got shot and killed at an elementary school the other day.
    And most of them were CHILDREN...SMH...

What do you guys make of the mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut??
    To me it just seems like the US is progressively becoming more morally bankrupt, it's sickening.
    You know, I don't see how people in the secular world can get so worked up over something like that when their morality and logic is decided by
    the doctrine of situational ethics, or an alleged evolved, enlightened, progression of self-interest.
    People will justify anything and any possible way for everyone to need guns and whatnot...

I dunno...It's just...In our culture where truth is 'relative' everything's 'subjective' and people don't abide with absolute morals or absolute truth of any kind, you can basically find a way to justify anything, even murder if it benefits your own self interests. And even with that, with that kind of worldview you wouldn't even need to be accountable for anything. Such arbitrary ideals are just so unorganized, meaningless, and disheartening for me to hear...

Personally, I feel that everyone has a right to own guns. I love guns and have owned several over the years. To me, blaming guns for killing someone is fallacious reasoning. Guns don't kill people, psychos do. Even if you were to remove the ability to LEGALLY purchase guns (like I do) criminals would STILL get them, and then the honest, law-abiding people like myself wouldn't have guns. They could shoot us without fear of us opening fire back.

I blame shootings on the crap (excuse my language) state of Mental Healthcare in this country. You have people who are DANGEROUSLY insane wandering around and they only put them away once they hurt someone. They need a better way to screen for this, starting in elementary school, as most of the really dangerous mental health problems (like schizophrenia, for instance) begin to manifest in childhood. If they can get those people off the streets, then there will be less of this. It is not the guns' fault--it is the crazy people.

You can say I'm rationalizing this away, but I am not afraid to kill someone if I have to--if they are trying to kill me or my family, I WILL defend myself. Jesus says to turn the other cheek, but he doesn't want us to stand there like an idiot and get killed, either.

Sorry to bring up gun control and the state of mental health care, but Jared brought it up before me.

There is something that I have been wanting to talk about on here for a while, but...I'm a little scared of what you all would think of me...
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 16th December 2012 at 8:25 PM.

Can I join? This is my first post in this forum. I'm from Madrid, Spain. In my country, 80% of people are catholics, but I'm protestant. This is so rare here... However, I usually go to catholic churchs, and my family is catholic, but I have a different ideology. I think protestants and catholics should be more united because We read the same book, the Bible, and believe in Christ. I'm 16 years old and I believe in God, but most of my friends don't believe. Personally, I can't explain the Universe without God, so He is very important in my life. Sorry for my bad English, and I would like to talk with you about Christianity. Oh! I like Pokemon very much!

I'm three hours early here in Georgia, but I'm not likely to be online at all tomorrow, so merry Christmas everyone. Here's to many more.

Welcome to the club, CCT! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. =) This club is a nice mixture of Protestants and Catholics so it's more or less what you've described: us being united since we share the same Savior. There are definitely things we don't agree on, but they don't come up very often.

CJ14 and Nemmeh: I agree with what both of you have said. Don't really have much to say at this moment but if you guys would like to discuss it further we can.

Nemmeh: feel free to bring it up. I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. Although, if you're really concerned, feel free to pm me the topic you wanted to discuss and I can help decide if it'd be good to bring it up or not.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you each one of you has a wonderful time with family and friends celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. =)
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you all have a great day on this, the Holiest Day of the Year.

Page 134 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast