Page 137 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3855

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

  1. #3401
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    ^If Jesus is God, He shares all of God's qualities, right? He'd therefore be omniscient and would know exactly what would happen to Him. Besides, He told His disciples numerous times that He would be going away, and He spoke of His resurrection to them.

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    "For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

    My Animelist


  2. #3402
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I agree.

    I do think God revealed to him everything that would happen, I mean he did say someone would betray him. Did he know it was Judas? I'd say so he just didn't say it so the disciples wouldn't react.


    Quote Originally Posted by greatguy View Post
    Hmm. I don't actually know him, but it seems as if he's a little "worldly," I guess. He's not desperate for attention, but...Ugh, I don't know what it is.

    His books don't seem to be anything special. Apparently Radical is well known, but it doesn't appear to be anything that hasn't been stated in ten other books. I haven't read it though, so feel free to contradict me .__.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPhEEzjU8xQ

    I saw this video and was shocked. This is a well known idea and he is shooting it down. Some things he says are what others say but at the secret church the things he said was very interesting.

  3. #3403
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Apartment 139
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatguy View Post
    So what exactly counts as a Christian? Though I believe in Yashua(Jesus), I disagree with most of Paul's doctrines. The only parts of the Bible I believe are infallible are the words of Yashua and the Revelation to John. However, I believe most of the Bible-the main exceptions are the works of Paul and the book of Hebrews. I accept the Aprocryphal books of Jasher and Baruch, because they have been referenced by Samuel and Isaiah.

    I do not believe faith has an iota of importance concerning judgement, that baptism is being "born again", or that one must be a Christian to be saved.

    Do I count as a Christian? If so, I'd like to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by greatguy View Post
    ^My belief is that it was a spiritual sacrifice. Yahshua's body died, yes, but his physical body wasn't remarkable. At his death, he underwent a spiritual separation from God, atoning for the spirits of humans. The physical part of us still needs atoning for, and can be atoned for in numerous ways, such as animal sacrifices, good works, or divine removal (such as in Isaiah).

    I take my belief from the words of Yahshua:

    Mattew 5:18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled." [the passing away of heaven and earth]

    My beliefs are:
        Spoiler:


    I know I don't share the beliefs of most Christians, but if the definition of "Christian" is "follower of Yahshua," then wouldn't I qualify? .__.



    My name is ShinySandshrew and I am one of the co-owners of this club. The leaders of this club have discussed your request to join and our determination is that you will not be allowed to join. Your definition of a Christian is lacking in certain areas; most importantly, Yeshua made clear statements that not everyone who claimed to be a follower of Him really was a follower (Matthew 7:21-23).

    The two items that I have the most problem with in your description of your beliefs are:
    1. That you believe Yeshua is not God
    2. You believe that there are other ways to be saved besides Yeshua


    I will discuss those issues in that order.


    Since you say you believe the Revelation of John, let's look at some important details there. In Revelation 1, when John sees Jesus, Jesus says, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades." The phrase "I was dead, and behold, I am alive" clearly indicates that the person speaking here is Yeshua -- it can't be anyone else. And when He said "I am the first and the last" He was making one of the same claims that God made in Isaiah 44:6.

    And since you believe that Yeshua is the Messiah, let's visit another passage in Isaiah. In Isaiah 9:6, the prophet predicts that a son will be born and that he will be called "the Mighty God". The son that was born is clearly Yeshua, but as the verse in chapter 44 indicated, the son born is not some other random god.

    Now to discuss salvation. In John 14:6, Yeshua said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." This is one of the clearest statements in the Bible that Yeshua is the only salvation available to mankind. Furthermore, in Isaiah 45:22 it says, "Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other." The Messiah is shown to be God and God himself here says that He alone saves (Isaiah 44:10; 45:20). I mean, look at Jeremiah 10:8 -- God calls the people who worship idols delusional!

    If you would like to ask any more questions about what I have brought forward, feel free to PM me, Pikawho? or jesusfreak94 (another co-owner).
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)



        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

  4. #3404
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Haven't been here in a while.

    I'm going to say that Jesus did know what was going to happen to Him and who He was the whole time. The idea that He would somehow be a "regular" human and then somehow change to fully God fully man later seems highly illogical. Fully God and fully man from the moment He was in Mary as a baby. That logic would then conclude He knew everything about Himself and what He was going to do, as he was fully God from the start.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.



    Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

  5. #3405
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Furret Master View Post
    Haven't been here in a while.

    I'm going to say that Jesus did know what was going to happen to Him and who He was the whole time. The idea that He would somehow be a "regular" human and then somehow change to fully God fully man later seems highly illogical. Fully God and fully man from the moment He was in Mary as a baby. That logic would then conclude He knew everything about Himself and what He was going to do, as he was fully God from the start.
    Okay, but then you face the idea that he was too different from humans. One of the biggest Christian arguments is that you can't say that you can't relate to God because he went through everything you do and worse. But if you say he knew his entire life ahead of time, that might differentiate Him too much.

    Also is Yeshua an alternate spelling of Yahweh?


    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  6. #3406
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Okay, but then you face the idea that he was too different from humans. One of the biggest Christian arguments is that you can't say that you can't relate to God because he went through everything you do and worse. But if you say he knew his entire life ahead of time, that might differentiate Him too much.

    Also is Yeshua an alternate spelling of Yahweh?
    I get what you're saying, and yes, He did go through everything we go through and that's how He can relate to us. I just think it would be odd for Him to not know His life at any point, as that would imply that He was not fully God at some point, which doesn't seem right. On that note, I will say that I am thankful that He can relate to us because that really shows how much He loves us, especially in light of our sins.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.



    Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

  7. #3407
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On the Grid
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    First, hi everyone! It's been too long since I've posted here.



    Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Okay, but then you face the idea that he was too different from humans. One of the biggest Christian arguments is that you can't say that you can't relate to God because he went through everything you do and worse. But if you say he knew his entire life ahead of time, that might differentiate Him too much.

    Also is Yeshua an alternate spelling of Yahweh?
    No, Yeshua is one way of spelling Jesus' name, as is the even shorter form "Y'shua." I want to stress how important it is to recognize multiple forms of names. We shouldn't feel that we have to use a form that is familiar to us. Indeed, when speaking to religiously observant Jews, we would do best not to remind them of how Gentile the Christian faith looks today. The fact that the name "Jesus" is an anglicized form of a Greek form of a Jewish man's name shouldn't cause us to say, "Never call Him Jesus," as I've heard that some people say, but it should spur us to avoid giving offense.



    Additionally, I'd say that you've mentioned a very good point regarding what Jesus knew. Christian teaching has always emphasized the full humanity of Jesus alongside His full deity. Understanding the incarnation is difficult, as it most likely will be until we meet Him. A most probable understanding of the phrase "He emptied Himself" (Philippians 2:7) is that He gave up the independent use of divine abilities. In other words, He was only able to use these abilities per the Father's direction. (There may be something off about how I've stated it since I said it from memory, not from some theology book.)


    I tend to doubt that Jesus knew everything about the future "the whole time." Did He know all these things as a child? There doesn't appear to be evidence of that. I have no problem with the idea that God revealed a number of things to Him as a child, then a young man, and more and more as His ministry began and then progressed. He does mention the cross a number of times before His death, after all.

    Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

  8. #3408
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    275

    Default

    I can see that, yeah. It is quite difficult to try and completely and fully comprehend Jesus. There is no one like Him. In the end, the main thing that a follower of Christ looks to is their relationship with Him and His love for us.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.



    Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

  9. #3409
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Okay, another question. I was going through ubers on Smogon, and on the little descriptions for the Arceus types, as a pronoun, they capitalized "His" like God's name. Is there a problem with this? ie below:

    Poison Arceus: "The Creator oozes with the scum and filth He has deemed you to be in His toxic form. The might of the pestilential deity vanquishes His victims faster than the deadliest of poisons. While the virulent master cannot scratch the hide of His Steel-type nemeses with His filthy sludge, or stomach the telepathic onslaughts of His arch-nemesis Mewtwo, His viscous hide protects Him from the potent barrage of draconic assaults His underlings unleash. The venomous creator even consumes all forms of Toxic and Toxic Spikes within His mighty gullet upon entering the battlefield. Bow before your corrosive maker or risk incurring His putrid Judgment!"

    Ice Arceus: "Returning from the desolate wastelands of afar, Arceus shows His frigid side, His heart as cold as the Icicle Plate He bears. The deity of legend appears in His frosty guise to lay ruin to all that incur His divine wrath. In perhaps the most offensively-inclined forme of them all, Ice Arceus takes no prisoners in the kill-or-be-killed world of Ubers. Unless your body is as solid as steel or your soul is as searing as the sun, you might never again feel the warmth of a new day. However, in His icy guise, Arceus is not without His faults. With Ice being one of the worst defensive types in the game, Ice Arceus will not only take a quarter of His health in switching into Stealth Rock alone, but He will also be hard-pressed to take common attacks without sufficient boosts."


    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  10. #3410
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On the Grid
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    No, there's no problem with that. It's obviously being written that way to be more interesting. The people who wrote that almost definitely neither believe it themselves nor are attempting to get others to believe it. I really do think it is more funny than anything else. Let them use a capital "H." It won't change a thing. Arceus is still a rather interesting creature, and the series never affirms that all the myths told about it are actually true within the series, much less outside of it.

    Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

  11. #3411
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    319

    Default

    I have a prayer request. I'm a senior and I'll be going to junior college in the fall, and the college is like right next to my house anyway, but since I've been basically homeschooled throughout high school, ( my school is one where you do all your work at home but there is a building you go to to take some classes and meet with a teacher weekly), it's putting a lot of anxiety on me, and I'm the kind of person who worries about EVERYTHING! My request is that you could pray for God to relieve some of my anxiety because I have it so much. Thank you!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

  12. #3412
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimungus View Post
    I have a prayer request. I'm a senior and I'll be going to junior college in the fall, and the college is like right next to my house anyway, but since I've been basically homeschooled throughout high school, ( my school is one where you do all your work at home but there is a building you go to to take some classes and meet with a teacher weekly), it's putting a lot of anxiety on me, and I'm the kind of person who worries about EVERYTHING! My request is that you could pray for God to relieve some of my anxiety because I have it so much. Thank you!
    Will do!

    Another question. My parents believe evolution conflicts with Christianity as a whole. What is SPPF's opinion on this?


    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  13. #3413
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Will do!

    Another question. My parents believe evolution conflicts with Christianity as a whole. What is SPPF's opinion on this?
    Oh my, this is a tough tough question. I major in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, so I hear about evolution a lot. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure what to think of evolution as a whole, and it's something I struggle with at times. We do see instances of micro-evolution (antibiotic resistance in bacteria is an example), so I don't believe evolution is completely stupid. My problem has always been what evolution gets used for. It often gets taken by people who refuse to acknowledge God and they try to use evolution as their beat stick to say "Hey guys, God doesn't exist and here's our thing we'll use as proof."

    In short, my problem with evolution is more with how people who aren't Followers of Christ try to use it rather than evolution itself (although I am not saying I completely agree with evolution, either).
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.



    Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

  14. #3414
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On the Grid
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    I would like to add a brief note on Christian faith and the theory of evolution. I want to start out by affirming that, yes, we see examples in nature of some small changes, some even a bit larger than the bacterial resistance mentioned above by Furret Master. I want to follow this up immediately by saying I do not believe in the modern, neo-Darwinian theory of evolution. If the small changes were all that was meant by "evolution," then I'm sure less people would object. Even Genesis literalists like myself hold that plants bore thorns only after the Fall--they were altered by God.

    There was one time I posted in this club pointing out some deep problems with the evidence and arguments for evolution. I mentioned that some of the atheists on this site have argued, basically, that evolution is so valuable because it provides an answer to every question in biology. I also mentioned a webpage containing the argument that Creationists are wrong to object to evolution for not explaining every single feature of every single life form, right now. Well either it provides an answer to every question or it doesn't. And yes, expecting an immediate answer is unreasonable. But still, these two incompatible arguments show that some people pick and choose what to believe about evolution, exaggerating their arguments in the process. The flack some people gave me for that post only indicates that they were more interested in defending a cherished belief than in pursuing truth.

    There are other ways in which the evidence for the theory is in need of scrutiny. For example, many posters on the Debate Forum have pointed to a series of fossils supposed to be pre-human, and argued that you'd pretty much have to be bananas to miss the obvious. But there's more that's obvious than just the fossils. For example, some of the supposed ancestors that were listed in textbooks for many years are actually exceedingly like any human alive today. Cro-Magnon man reminds me of one particular native American chief (I can't remember which; Geronimo maybe?). Many scientists of the day had preconceived ideas of how humans developed, and some of these ideas were patently racist. It is also true that the scientific community in general had been convinced of Darwin's arguments for many years before any of these fossils had been discovered. And there have been a few (but only a few) huge hoaxes in the field of supposed pre-humans (Piltdown man and Nebraska man). Very little is said about all of these things because the scientific community in general is more concerned with showing how "obvious" evolution is from these fossils than in dealing with the evidence carefully.

    Keep in mind that none of the above is disproof of evolution. I'm not making that argument. You should also be warned, though, that some scientists who would hardly be described as Christians have expressed doubt about this or that piece of evidence for the theory (including the oh-so-obvious pre-humans). The most frequent objection you will hear from debaters on the internet and popularizers is that, well sure they doubted that, but they didn't doubt evolution. But if that individual piece of evidence is in question, that response is positively irrational.

    There's a lot more I could say, but I want to wrap this up. One of the things that makes even dubious pieces of evidence seem so obvious in the minds of some scientists is the view that science is not allowed to bring supernatural entities into any explanation of something in our world. I'm not saying anything like "all scientists are atheists," or "scientists aren't allowed to believe in God." But professionally (for risk of losing funding, or even career), they are not allowed to argue that this or that feature of the world provides evidence that a supernatural entity like God at any time acted in the world we see.

    First, it can be seen as an artificial restriction when we realize that "supernatural" could even refer to another universe outside our own. And the idea of other universes is promoted by some scientists. Some atheists even consider it so scientifically acceptable as to argue that it is obviously a better theory than the idea that God made the universe! (But at the same time, I want to point out that if you are trying to explain something like "how this force of nature works," well, if it really is a force of nature, then it must be explained as a force of nature! The fact that Jesus walked on water means God's power was keeping the ordinary workings of gravity from...working. I'm not sure If I explained that very well.) Second, I want to point out that since Christianity is founded on belief in Jesus resurrection, the disallowing of the supernatural is absolutely contrary to Christian belief. I disagree with the many Christians who think God used evolution as the method of Creation, but I believe very many of them are saved. If you believe evolution in the professional sense, the sense that disallows people from even considering whether God had anything to do with our world, then Christianity can't even get off the ground in your mind.





    And I want to add as kind of a side note that the words "get off the ground" were chosen intentionally. I believe that we have a burden of proof to satisfy to show people that God really has acted in raising Jesus from the dead. We can't just say that it's an artificial restriction to say we are never allowed to use supernatural things to explain something in our world, and then expect people to just believe. We need to present the evidence. People saw Him alive after He'd been dead. And it wasn't just His followers. Even Paul, on his way to persecute Jesus' followers, saw Jesus alive. I hope this helps all of you here in the Christian Alliance remember to stand for the right use of the evidence because Jesus is the truth. He is the God who is different than all the others. He proved it.

    Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

  15. #3415
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Will do!
    Thank you so much!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

  16. #3416
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out in the 'Verse
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    I saw this comment on Fit for a King's lyric video for their song "Bitter End", and I just had to share it:

    "If honesty is moral weakness then lies and deceit are the standard for power and conquest. This is how this damned world works, hate and malice drip like saliva out of our mouths lusting for the greed that feeds our own selfish desires. Crush the weaker to climb to the top, not helping them up. When this is the only thing we know, it is putrid to see love for one another..coals onto our heads. The kingdom of God is upside down, only because we have twisted the world completely opposite."

  17. #3417
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    I saw this comment on Fit for a King's lyric video for their song "Bitter End", and I just had to share it:

    "If honesty is moral weakness then lies and deceit are the standard for power and conquest. This is how this damned world works, hate and malice drip like saliva out of our mouths lusting for the greed that feeds our own selfish desires. Crush the weaker to climb to the top, not helping them up. When this is the only thing we know, it is putrid to see love for one another..coals onto our heads. The kingdom of God is upside down, only because we have twisted the world completely opposite."
    That's really good. You really can see how the Kingdom's values contradict worldly values. Heck, just reading Jesus' words and you see that. A good example is Mark 10:13-31.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.



    Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

  18. #3418
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Hi, um, can i join?
    or is there something special i have to do...?

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to Brutaka

  19. #3419
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Midland, MI
    Posts
    169

    Default

    I haven't posted on Serebii in FOREVER, but I have a prayer request...

    My dad is suffering from a condition involving his... "genitals" and it's REALLY bothering him. It makes me suffer to see him suffer, and know that I can't do anything to help him. I ask that you would pray for his relief from this condition.
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

    84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

  20. #3420
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out in the 'Verse
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    I've got a pretty serious problem. I play bass Sunday mornings in my church's praise band, and I'm burnt out. To use the hackneyed expression, I feel like I'm going through the motions. We do the exact same thing every week, and I feel nothing positive about it. I get up a 6, get there at 7:15 for an agonizingly long rehearsal, play at 10:30, rinse and repeat, every week. Our pianist wants me to play notes and rhythms that aren't on the page in front of me. There's a lack of preparedness, especially for big events, such as everything that can go wrong with the tech does, or the music minister having the music six months before hand, but not giving it to me until two weeks before. All this crap stresses me out and sometimes, admittedly, pisses me off. I originally agreed to play bass for the Youth because they needed a bassist, I wanted to learn, and I felt good about it. But now, all I feel is frustration and anger about it. I need a break from it, but there's no other bassist in the church. I used to look forward to Sunday mornings, being filled with the Holy Spirit while eating breakfast and hanging out with my friends. Now, I dread Sunday. If I say I'm not going to praise band, I get into a huge argument with my parents, who say I'm being selfish. Yeah, I'm being selfish. But they just don't understand my frustration. I need prayer about this.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 12th May 2013 at 6:51 AM.

  21. #3421
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    ^I will pray for both of you. Dread, maybe you should explain to the music minister exactly how you feel and why, but respectfully. Sorry if you've already tried...

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    "For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

    My Animelist


  22. #3422
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    319

    Default

    I'll pray for you guys!
    Last edited by Chimungus; 13th May 2013 at 8:18 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

  23. #3423
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out in the 'Verse
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Scream the Prayer VI was announced just minutes ago. I'm so frakking excited. I doubt any of you will go, but if any of the shows come near to you, who might go? I'll be at the Douglasville show.

    6/30 Springfield, VA @ Empire
    7/1 Charlotte, NC @ Amos
    7/2 Louisville, KY @ Vernon Club
    7/3 Nashville, TN @ Rocketown
    7/5 Jacksonville, FL @ Murray Hill Theatre
    7/6 Orlando, FL @ H20 Live!
    7/7 Douglasville, GA @ The 7 Venue
    7/12 San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
    7/13 Dallas, TX @ The Door
    7/14 Springfield, MO @ Outland Ballroom
    7/15 Columbus, OH @ Alrosa Villa
    7/16 Joliet, IL @ Mojoes

    EDIT: Not every show has been announced. I'll update with the rest when they are announced.
    EDIT 2: Three new show dates
    7/9 Mobile, AL @ Alabama Music Box
    7/10 Metairie (New Orleans), LA @ Cypress
    7/11 Houston, TX @ Walters
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 4th June 2013 at 10:32 PM.

  24. #3424
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Team Plasma's logo apparently bears resemblance to a Christian symbol called a chi rho. i'm confused about this!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

  25. #3425
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimungus View Post
    Team Plasma's logo apparently bears resemblance to a Christian symbol called a chi rho. i'm confused about this!

    wow, it really does <3



    May i say, i always thought that team plasma , kinda looked the the knights form the crusade, when christians/catholics stormed Jerusalem. LIke they
    wear the same medieval kinda looking outfit. Good to see we have a faith representation in pokemon, weather it is speculated or not , i thnk its their


    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Page 137 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •