Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

Good thing we have it back up. Sad that Shigeru is gone.

I'm most thankful for EVERYTHING. The good and bad. Life wouldn't be life without it all.

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to just message me! Pokelover33, you seem to be going through a lot of hard stuff right now, so if you need someone to talk to, just add me as a friend and send me a PM. (: That goes for anyone, really!

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving!

What are you most thankful for?
    I'm most thankful for my loving and supporting parents and friends and for God's love. For the past few months, I've been having a rough time involving school, but I believe God has placed these people in my life to help me through these times. I'm also thankful for this Alliance and this forums in general. You don't know how much I prayed for someone to share my love of Pokemon and God with. It's hard to do so with some of the people in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster21 View Post
    I believe in christ, But I have not been going to church because of home problems. I am trying not to lie, Because that is my strongest sin. I an thankful for the lord taking my place in my sins. i will try to go to curch more.

However, I do not know if i am deserving to join this club...

I have a question. Is sex before marriage considered a sin, or is it just against Cristian belief. Same with homosexuality?
    As long as you believe in Jesus, you are welcome to join this club. =D

And yes, it is a sin. However it is forgivable, but still...God reserved sex for people who are married. Paul says stuff about the sexually immoral in 1 Corinthians. He says that, "You are sinning against your body as well" or something along those lines. Homosexuality falls along the same lines, but there's other verses about that as well in Romans(?). I'll look up the specific verses and get back to you on that....
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Forgiveness, which helped me from turning into a neurotic worrier among other things. And in a close tie for second place, sleep and the chance for me to live.

Thanks for all of you guys and girls who prayed for my grandfather. He is still alive, and is doing better He's not doing good by mine and your standereds but he is doing better

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to just message me! Pokelover33, you seem to be going through a lot of hard stuff right now, so if you need someone to talk to, just add me as a friend and send me a PM. (: That goes for anyone, really!
    You'll be getting one. Thanks.

Anywho, happy Thanksgiving to all Amaricans. (I think it's only for amarica)

I have a question that might morph into a topic, what do you think about the Clean and Unclean Meats? Do you think it is still...well...are suppost to be obayed or not, and do you eat 'Unclean' meats.
    Yes and no for me.

--Yash
    Last edited by Pokelover33; 27th November 2008 at 8:58 PM.
    I'm back.

The clean/unclean meats were dealt with in the New Testament, actually. 3 points to the person that names the apostle who dreamed on the roof.

Hi ppls its me, I got something to say:
    I really do believe God exists after today, see last night I prayed that it would be bright and sunny tomorrow, especiall at 5am (needed to do a special delivery but I don't like walking when is cloudy) and it happeneded!
    Perhaps it's a conidence but I don't think so, do you think he heard me and delivered it? It wasn't for me, it was for others I was mailing to.
    And I think now perhaps God put us on earth so we could love and care for one another, to live life to the fullest, do whatever you want and not hate and make wars and stressing etc.

Edit: To the topic: I would like to say I am thankful for my family and friends, and for life itself really. I guess watching the sunrise puts on that you
    Btw Australia doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving although I wished we did
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 27th November 2008 at 9:02 PM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

^Thats Great! It could be a conuicidence, but it is more likely God. Also: It's day time at 5:00AM were you live!? It's starting to get dark right now, and it's only 3:45. =/ I thought I saw you in the old alliance. I might have been wrong, but I'm pretty sure I did.

--Yash
    I'm back.

Yep I'm pretty sure it's God and no coincidence. When I was playing a sport and had to do a race, I prayed to God to help me since I don't do well competitivly or in front of other people. And I won! God works in strange ways, but I shall not complain. Happy Thanksgiving, Americans!

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

I'm undecided, so yeah... Not that I'm denouncing the fact that God does act on prayers in some way, but if there was definitely going to be sunny weather today where you live, Tara, I don't think that God would have to act on it. Then again, I'm most likely assuming something wrong.
    For what reason do we restrict our hearts so?

According to the weatherman it was going to be a few showers guessing cloudy, didn't get much else since I didbn't see it all.

But I am preassuming he did. It could be very well a conidence

Yeah, well I would hate to delve into an area where I would describe something that I have no firsthand experience of. I haven't been exposed to all of God's choices for this world or the next, and I don't intend to be. I'd much rather say that God did provide your sunny day.
    For what reason do we restrict our hearts so?

I am most thankful that I live in a developed country (since the majority of the people in this world are not this fortunate) and the fact that my family has not entered any sort of financial crisis (although I'm worried about how I'm going to get through college next year).
    "The strongest Pokémon... Is this... the fulfillment of my dream?" --Dr. Fuji
    Brock: And I decided I want you to be my partner!
    Girl: What?!

Interesting, Tara, but I'm kinda going with what Grounder said. However, if it was supposed to be cloudy then maybe it's more than just a coincidence. But hey, it's still awesome that you're giving credit to God for even the little things. =D
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

Always give God credit for the little things and thank him for them, too. Even if it's a small snack or a book or anything, give thanks to him.

That is true, you never know really. Either that or Mother Nature answered it.

I did thank him by praying to him, does that counT?

Yep, it is.

-sigh- My life has been turning upside down for the past few days, and now my mom, who is in jail, is going off somewere else, were I cannot see her weekly, also, my greatgrandfather is doing somewhat better.

--Yash
    I'm back.

It's good that your Great-Grandfather is better. But why is your mom in jail?
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    That is true, you never know really. Either that or Mother Nature answered it.

I did thank him by praying to him, does that counT?

Of course! Praying to God is more than just asking Him to do stuff for you(which alot of us tend to think). When we pray, we're also supposed to thank Him for stuff He's done in our lives or in the lives of others. So yeah, you responded in the right way. However, any way that you want to express your thankfullness to God is fine to.

Good to hear about your grandfather, but what'd your mom do to getsent to jail?

Pic by Giygas.

I would like to ask you to please pray for my grandfather. He is in the late stages of Parkinson's and the nursing home and his doctors are talking about feeding tubes, which is scaring the life out of my mother and me. His birthday is Sunday, though, and I hope he feels much better in time for my uncle and his family to come down and see him.

Oh... I'm so upset. My cousin said that my grandparents are in Hell. I know my grandmother is in Heaven, since before she died, she said, "Mom?" And Grandpa should be too. It doesn't make any sense! How could he say that? It really upsets me.
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/2v8sqap.gif[/IMG]

Hey could i join this club?

You join once you post, so welcome.
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Quote Originally Posted by PixieMaster View Post
    Oh... I'm so upset. My cousin said that my grandparents are in Hell. I know my grandmother is in Heaven, since before she died, she said, "Mom?" And Grandpa should be too. It doesn't make any sense! How could he say that? It really upsets me.
    Well, were they Christians? Did they have a believable faith in Jesus? In the end, that's all that matters.

And I'll be praying Chosen_one.

And yeah, welcome to the club. Just watch the one-liners. ;P

Pic by Giygas.

Quote Originally Posted by PixieMaster View Post
    That's terrible that your cousin said that. As long as you know that they accepted Christ as their lord during their lifetimes, you shouldn't worry.

Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast