Page 4 of 155 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

people we must spread the word about the antichrist! we need to save some of the people. this happens next year! people must know about this! many will DIE.
    3DS FC: 1375-8611-0238
    THE TORAH OF MOSHE IS NOT DONE AWAY WITH FOR IN DEUTERONOMY 33: CHAPTER 1 VERSE 2 IT SAYS THAT THE TORAH WAS GIVEN FROM THE RIGHT HAND, MAKING YESHUA THE GIVER OF THE TORAH ON MOUNT SINAI. HE GAVE IT TO MOSHE.

uhh... the anti-christ? we don't know when that's going to happen. it says so right in the bible.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

Talking Hello

I am sorry for my boyfriend he kinda lost it since he has adhd he does kinda flip out like that. I have a request and I think that we should tell people who dont believe the message in John 3:16
    For God loved the world so mch that he gave his one and only son,so everyone who believes in him shall have everlasting life. For God did not send him to judge the world, but to save the world.
    "it is more blessed to give than to recieve"-J.C:acts 20.35

hello everyone! may god bless you all! god loves everyone! even those who are evil, god will not abandon you so don't you abandon him. my partner in life i shall see in one year and we will sing and dance together! i know he has a gift for me but he does not need to bring me.
    i don't befriend those who use the slang term for my name.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAIYANALEX View Post
    people we must spread the word about the antichrist! we need to save some of the people. this happens next year! people must know about this! many will DIE.
    No. It's not happening next year.

Why the crap are you freaking out about the anti-Christ? Why are you so sure it's next year? Do you have scripture that can back up your opinion?

Like everyone said, no one knows for sure.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

I'm Catholic, so I guess I'll join. This story has been going on for thousands of years, so it has to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by SWEETCHERRYB View Post
    I am sorry for my boyfriend he kinda lost it since he has adhd he does kinda flip out like that. I have a request and I think that we should tell people who dont believe the message in John 3:16
    For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only son,so everyone who believes in him shall have everlasting life. For God did not send him to judge the world, but to save the world.
    Thanks for posting that for us to read, and all of it, too. We try our best, even though we over-read certain important things. Not to mention any names, though. :P
    For what reason do we restrict our hearts so?

We don't know when it is, only God and Christ knows, on the other side

No. It's not happening next year.
    You never know what could happen in a year.

My mom is in jail for drug abuse. She gave up on God, and has came back.

Also, can you guys pray that I could go to Isrial this summer?
    I'm back.

Post sorry...

I just think its something people should talk about more often. My mom gave me this packet that had the information on it. well I still apologise but nobody really talks of that so I got excited because I wanted to let others know. My mother said that I was getting carried away so then she gave me a lecture and then I figured out a few things,like if it doesnt say anything about the mark of the beast,the temple being rebiult or any of that stuff oh and the thing said the rapture would take place during the 3rd world war. the bible clearly states however that the rapture should happen before the antichrist comes to power. Sorry for all the trouble.
    3DS FC: 1375-8611-0238
    THE TORAH OF MOSHE IS NOT DONE AWAY WITH FOR IN DEUTERONOMY 33: CHAPTER 1 VERSE 2 IT SAYS THAT THE TORAH WAS GIVEN FROM THE RIGHT HAND, MAKING YESHUA THE GIVER OF THE TORAH ON MOUNT SINAI. HE GAVE IT TO MOSHE.

That's alright, Alex. SWEETCHERRYB posted and explained some of it, so you're good. XD

There are a lot of things that Christians have to talk about often Most notable are the things which worry us the most... All in all, we need to focus on talking about our Christian walk much more than other things which surround us... :/ Gah.
    For what reason do we restrict our hearts so?

the bible clearly states however that the rapture should happen before the antichrist comes to power. Sorry for all the trouble.
    Actually, the Bible does not mention whether the rapture will occur before the tribulation or during the tribulation. So it is very possible that the rapture could happen during the middle of the tribulation.

Also, this doesn't signify when the rapture will occur but I read somewhere that many of the Christians in other countries, especially those that face persecution, actually find it hard to accept that rapture will happen before the tribulation especially since Christians are not going to get it easy in this world (It was written by a missionary who worked with Muslims in Africa and later on France. He actually spoke to our church during one of our missions conference.).
    "The strongest Pokémon... Is this... the fulfillment of my dream?" --Dr. Fuji
    Brock: And I decided I want you to be my partner!
    Girl: What?!

Any of you guys go church weekly? I do.

Watch the one liners. And yes I do.

Whats your favorit Bible Vurse?
    Ephesians 2:8-9:For it is by grace that you have been saved, through faith...not through works, so that none can boast.

That means a lot to me. It was actualy the first thing I read when I got my first bible.

That and Proverbs 16:12: It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.
    I don't know why they are my favorits, but they are.
    I'm back.

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelover33 View Post
    We don't know when it is, only God and Christ knows, on the other side

You never know what could happen in a year.

My mom is in jail for drug abuse. She gave up on God, and has came back.

Also, can you guys pray that I could go to Isrial this summer?
    Actually, i'm pretty sure the Bible says that not even Christ knows when it will happen, only God. On another note however, I am so sorry to hear about your mom being in jail. I will be praying for her. I will also be praying for you to go to Israel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

Whats your favorit Bible Vurse?
    Er...I don't know the exact location, but the one that says that all things are possible through God who strengthens us.

Whats your favorit Bible Verse?

2Corinthian 5:21

"For our sake He made Him to be sin, Who knew no sin, that we might become the righteousness of God."

I don't know why but I just love this verse. It lays out for us that Jesus became sin for us so that we might have a path to Heaven.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

What sins are unforgivable?

Watch the one liners.

The case of the "unpardonable sin / unforgivable sin" or "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit" in the New Testament is mentioned in Mark 3:22-30 and Matthew 12:22-32. The term “blasphemy” may be generally defined as "defiant irreverence." We would apply the term to such sins as cursing God or willfully degrading things relating to Him. It is also attributing some evil to God, or denying Him some good that we should attribute to Him. This case of blasphemy, however, is a specific one, called "the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit" in Matthew 12:31. In this passage the Pharisees, having witnessed irrefutable proof that Jesus was working miracles in the power of the Holy Spirit, claimed instead that He was possessed by the demon "Beelzebub" (Matthew 12:24). In Mark 3:30, Jesus is very specific about what exactly they did to commit "the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit."
    This blasphemy then has to do with accusing Jesus Christ (in person, on earth) of being demon-possessed. There are other ways to blaspheme the Holy Spirit (such as lying to Him, as in the case of Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5:1-10), but the accusation against Jesus was the blasphemy that was unpardonable. This unpardonable sin against the Holy Spirit cannot be duplicated today because Jesus Christ is not on earth but is seated at the right hand of God.

The only unpardonable sin today is that of continued unbelief. There is no pardon for a person who dies in unbelief. John 3:16 tells us, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life." The only condition where someone would have no forgiveness is if he/she is not among the "whoever believes in Him." Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). To reject the only means of salvation is to condemn oneself to an eternity in hell because to reject the only pardon is, obviously, unpardonable.

Many people fear they have committed some sin that God cannot and will not forgive, and they feel there is no hope for them, no matter what they do. Satan would like nothing better than to keep us laboring under this misunderstanding. The truth is that if a person has this fear, he/she needs only to come before God, confess that sin, repent of it, and accept God’s promise of forgiveness. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). This verse assures us that God is ready to forgive any sin, no matter how heinous, if we come to Him in repentance. If you are suffering under a load of guilt today, God is waiting with His arms open in love and compassion for you to come to Him. He will never disappoint or fail to pardon those who do.

(Taken from http://www.gotquestions.org/unpardonable-sin.html)

That means that the unforgivable sin is not accepting Jesus Christ.
    I'm back.

Nice post. Pretty much what I was going to say and then some.

The only unforgivable sin mentioned in the Bible is(as mentioned) blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. And I commend you for going even further to say that the unforgivable sin is not accepting Jesus.

Other than that, I have nothing else to say...Nice post.

Pic by Giygas.

I made a few banners when I was bord.. ...I hope it counts as an image, not a banner.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...banner-1-1.jpg
    Than add img tags

Also made this one.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...ssbanner-1.jpg
    Add img tags

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...banner-1-2.jpg
    Add Image Tag

and

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...Banner-1-2.jpg
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...Banner-1-1.jpg
    Add IMG tag

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...MWBANNER-1.jpg
    Add IMG tag
    I do not want credit if you use them.
    Last edited by Pokelover33; 1st December 2008 at 8:08 PM.
    I'm back.

The only complaint i have about the banners is that the words on the banners are difficult to read
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

I myself am not christian; but I have some questions and the front page mentioned people could ask questions.
    What happens to good people that don't believe in christ as a savior; but they believe in G-d?
    Why do people who mess up while alive suffer for enternity?
    If satan created evil, than is satan as strong as G-d?

Whats your favorite Bible Verse?
    Alright, so it's more like...a passage? XD; Seriously, though, it's my favorite. :[

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 - Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
    The bolded part is why. I can't really explain it any other way...without rambling, lol.

Pokelover33: nice banners!

[QUOTE=LordOfTheSceptile;9073617]
    What happens to good people that don't believe in christ as a savior; but they believe in G-d?[/qoute]
    They are resurected and given another chance to accsept Christ

My Church Teaches that people will just die if they do not accsept Christ, there souls will be distroyed. That is, after the Second Resurection

Nope. Satan is an angel, a fallen one. Angles are not as strong as God. Also, Evil is not as strong as good.

Also, I think we should be thinking about the new co-owner, or if we even need one.
    Last edited by Pokelover33; 2nd December 2008 at 2:24 AM.
    I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheSceptile View Post
    I myself am not christian; but I have some questions and the front page mentioned people could ask questions.
    What happens to good people that don't believe in christ as a savior; but they believe in G-d?
    They need to accept Christ as Savior. Even the demons believe in God, and they tremble.

Even one sin seperates us from God, and all have sinned and fallen short. God can't allow sin into his kingdom, and the people that don't accept him as savior obviously don't want anything to do with him. So he grants their wish and puts them in a place where they are as far away as possible.

No. God created Lucifer, who was a high-ranking angel before turning against God with a third of the angels behind him. All of them were soundly defeated and cast into hell
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Page 4 of 155 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast