Page 121 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3856

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

Guess I was removed from the member list. Serves me right as I haven't posted here in a while...

Recently I returned to my old church and I went with the youth to their fall retreat as a Chaperon...

I realized I needed to get back to god(not that I strayed too faR) and I just now decided to return here aswell...I joined then mysticlly vanished from the face of earth,...

Could I join?

I've been going to chruch my entire life, even when we (being my family) moved away from our old home.
    I've always believed in the Holy Trinity; that is, to say: God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I am an Episcopalian, and I have always been one.
    I often do work at my church, carrying the torches we light so that our priest can read the gospel.
    I always try to keep my bible close.
    I've always felt close to my religion. My dad was born on Christmas, and I was born on the day when the three wise men visited Baby Jesus (Jan 6th).
    So can I join? My family, friends, everyone, they don't know who I really am.

A proud Christian.

I'd really love it if you gave my eggs some love, please. Could you also click on the others?

Current FanFictions:
    The Fourth Hope: A Warriors Pokemon Crossover (latest chapter being chapter 3)
    StarCatchers (coming soon)
    Psyched latest chapter being Prologue

Current RPGs
    Scramble (SU currently up)
    Nightmares (under construction)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterbreezesrule View Post
    Could I join?

I've been going to chruch my entire life, even when we (being my family) moved away from our old home.
    I've always believed in the Holy Trinity; that is, to say: God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I am an Episcopalian, and I have always been one.
    I often do work at my church, carrying the torches we light so that our priest can read the gospel.
    I've always felt close to my religion. My dad was born on Christmas, and I was born on the day when the three wise men visited Baby Jesus (Jan 6th).

A proud Christian.
    How come they don't know your a christian?(or did I misread?)

I know most of my friends know because I'm very vocal about it...

Thank goodness, new activity. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    Guess I was removed from the member list. Serves me right as I haven't posted here in a while...

Recently I returned to my old church and I went with the youth to their fall retreat as a Chaperon...

I realized I needed to get back to god(not that I strayed too faR) and I just now decided to return here aswell...I joined then mysticlly vanished from the face of earth,...
    Don't worry, I don't imagine that you were taken off the list. You might have just accidently not been added in the first place. I believe I remember you joining during a rush of new members, so you're name might have been skipped. At any rate, welcome back! I'm glad you're driving to pursue God in your life even more!

Could I join?

A proud Christian.
    Absolutely, welcome to the Christian Alliance! I hope you'll find this a place where you can fellowship with other Christians and grow in your walk with Christ. We don't really have a discussion topic right now, so you may start one if you feel the need.

Also, I pray that you will find the opportunity to be open about your faith with your friends and family. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post

Don't worry, I don't imagine that you were taken off the list. You might have just accidently not been added in the first place. I believe I remember you joining during a rush of new members, so you're name might have been skipped. At any rate, welcome back!
    Oh, I understand...I was sorta confused when I didn't see my name...

I'm glad you're driving to pursue God in your life even more!
    I am aswell. When I left my "home" church I went to other churches I guess to make "my stamp" on life. It worked for a bit but, something tugged at my heart and right when I returned the youth(which I am and am not a part of now) acted like I never left(which is good) and the youth minister asked if I wanted to go to youth retreat with them. I said yes and had a wonderful God filled time. I also finally came to terms with why I left and revealed to the youth one of the reasons I had thought I left(This "reason" along with 5 others shaded the truth from me) and it took the retreat to Gatlinburg to realize the truth...

Who here went to Hearts on Fire in Gatlinburg?

I am aswell. When I left my "home" church I went to other churches I guess to make "my stamp" on life. It worked for a bit but, something tugged at my heart and right when I returned the youth(which I am and am not a part of now) acted like I never left(which is good) and the youth minister asked if I wanted to go to youth retreat with them. I said yes and had a wonderful God filled time. I also finally came to terms with why I left and revealed to the youth one of the reasons I had thought I left(This "reason" along with 5 others shaded the truth from me) and it took the retreat to Gatlinburg to realize the truth...

Iv'e bounced around at some churches because they werent what they were meant to be. But thankfully my mom found the one that were at right now and when i went i knew that i would get saved at the church. It's great to have a church home that you know is all about going to heaven.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

All of the credit goes to Wolf Tamer..you did a great job and are very pateint..THNKS

Pbr Fc 1333-8350-0108
    Pearl: 0905-6920-8117
    diamond fc: 5114-7602-3013

It is...It is also good knowing the people there are there and will be there to help you whenever you need it

I've never removed anyone from the list for inactivity (notice that there's a ridiculous amount of members on there, most of which don't come to the forum anymore). So JF nailed it when he said that I prolly didn't add you. I've gotten better at adding people, but I guess I overlooked you. You've been officially added now, though. Welcome back!

As for churches, finding the right one can be tough. Not all churches are helpful to all people. You just need to find one that best suits you. I've personally been at the same church for my entire life. Due to various times my family has moved, it's about a 45 minutes drive. It's a bit of a hike, but we've gotten used to it. We've tried different local churches, but none of them seemed to be as spiritually helpful to us as our church is.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Well, I'm gonna come here much more then I did...

I tried driving 30 minutes to a church but, the one that best fits me is walking distance from my house...

Well, after spending a week in Florida, and I must that it's been one of the best Florida vacations I've ever had (I usually dislike Florida a lot), I'm proud to announce that I accomplished only one thing over the course of the week: I finished the first draft of Ex Tenebris Lux: Via. Despite how horribly it ended, I may post it here at the forums, the level of my paranoia pending.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 27th November 2011 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Feraligatr View Post
    Well, after spending a week in Florida, and I must that it's been one of the best Florida vacations I've ever had (I usually dislike Florida a lot), I'm proud to announce that I accomplished only one thing over the course of the week: I finished the first draft of Ex Tenebris Lux: Via. Despite how horribly it ended, I may post it here at the forums, the level of my paranoia pending.
    By looking at your sig I guess you did post it here. I think I might get around to reading it...

Can y'all take a look at this song? I'm an avid country listener and I would like to see id y'all think this song is chirstian ground or a flawed concept
    http://www.elyrics.net/read/h/hunter...on-lyrics.html

The song is called "Faith to Fall Back on"

I told my ex youth ministeR(Who is now a good friend and someone I look up to) about the song and without listening he says its a flawed concept which I agreed until I really listened to it and analyzed it(which is something I love to do), and now I think it is a country song with christian focused lyrics...

Wanna share your analysis of it with us? I read through it a few times and I'm still not sure what to make of it. I'd also need the background of the artist to fully understand what they were trying to get across. There are two different meanings to songs: those that the artist originally intended and your own personal interpretation of it. Personally: if you find your understanding of the song to be helpful then stick to it. There are quite a few secular songs that I've found to have a helpful meaning if viewed from a Christian perspective.

DF: I'd say that I'd read it when you release it, but I'd be lying. If I find the time, I might take a gander at it. Congrats for completing it! I'm sure you're excited about it. =)
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Here are two different analysis I made...

Spoiler:- Analysis 1:

Spoiler:- Analysis 2:

There my interpretation of it. As with this song it took me forever to wonder if this song was christian or not.

Here is that song

How come they don't know your a christian?(or did I misread?)

I know most of my friends know because I'm very vocal about it...
    Oh, they know I'm a Christian, just not a proud one. It's because I'm not too vocal about it....

I'd really love it if you gave my eggs some love, please. Could you also click on the others?

Current FanFictions:

Current RPGs

Oh, they know I'm a Christian, just not a proud one. It's because I'm not too vocal about it....
    Oh, I see...

I guess you have tried talking to them about it. Do you mind if I ask why they aren't christians?

Hi! I was wondering if I could join the alliance? I'm a charismatic penecostal, and while i have sometimes posted on here, i never really asked to join.
    Platinum FC: 3438 9213 7612
    White FC: 5372 3970 3594
    Black2 FC: 2280 4478 7008
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Homsar135

Oh, I see...

I guess you have tried talking to them about it. Do you mind if I ask why they aren't christians?
    I'm being confusing, aren't I?

My entire family's Christian, and they all know I'm a Christian. Just not a proud one. Sorry for being confusing.

Current FanFictions:

Current RPGs

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if I could join the alliance? I'm a charismatic penecostal, and while i have sometimes posted on here, i never really asked to join.
    Lol, I didn't notice that you never officially asked to join. Well, I guess this is your official acceptance then. Welcome officially to the Christian Alliance! I guess you've hung around enough to know how this place works.

I'm being confusing, aren't I?

My entire family's Christian, and they all know I'm a Christian. Just not a proud one. Sorry for being confusing.
    Oh, I see. Why don't they know your a proud one?

Oh, I see. Why don't they know your a proud one?
    Like I said, I'm not too vocal about it. It's really my friends who don't know though, my family probally has infered it by now.

Current FanFictions:

Current RPGs

First of all, I'm back. The first thing I did since I got back on here was check if I was in the members list. I am, and I noticed changes in the first post in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by winterbreezesrule
    I'm guessing Episcopalian is a division of Christianity, but I'm just wondering, what's the difference in beliefs between other divisions?

So do I. I take it to school, to church(obviously), when I go anywhere, such as friend's houses, visiting my grandma, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cleftboywonder
    Iv'e bounced around at some churches because they werent what they were meant to be. But thankfully my mom found the one that were at right now and when i went i knew that i would get saved at the church. It's great to have a church home that you know is all about going to heaven.
    In 2006, my parents and I hadn't been going to our regular church for a while (I forget why), and when we came no one asked about why we were gone or anything, and we had nametags that the church kept, for people to wear, so that people would know who you are, and we couldn't find ours. This was after they got rid of the youth group at this church, and all of these reasons combined made us leave. We went around to different churches in the following weeks and in January of 2007, we found the church we go to know.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-feraligatr
    I've been working on a fanfic that I'm trying to tie into the Bible somehow, but I keep forgetting about it, so the first chapter isn't even finished yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris
    Welcome to the alliance
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/25ph6b6.png[/IMG]
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Welcome back Lucario. Don't fret about forgetfulness on a story. I didn't get started writing ETL for six years, in which I spent plotting out what's going to happen, and then changing all sorts of things. Plus, writer's block is rather counterproductive.

I have a prayer request: my grandfather has gotten worse. He now has cancer in his liver and bones, and we don't know how much longer he'll be around.

I have a prayer request: my grandfather has gotten worse. He now has cancer in his liver and bones, and we don't know how much longer he'll be around.
    I most certainly will, DF!
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

I'll be sure to pray
    Platinum FC: 3438 9213 7612
    White FC: 5372 3970 3594
    Black2 FC: 2280 4478 7008
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Homsar135

Can I join? I've been meaning to join this club for a while now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 121 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast