Page 127 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3856

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Xtreme View Post
    Ok, MZ, PMed.

Oh and I'd join this club, but I'm not a hardcore/devout Christian. I do follow their beliefs, I do worship God and Jesus, I do pray, but I also don't hate Gays, Atheists, etc. I don't follow the Bible word per word, I don't believe everything I'm told, etc. But I still believe in the Lord, the Virgin Mary, Jesus Christ, etc.
    So yeah I don't think I'd quite fit in here.
    I'll just throw my two cents in.

I must point out that our club rules here specifically say we do not hate gays, so it's not a requirement to join. On the contrary, we don't want someone coming here and saying that they hate gays.

And we shouldn't hate Atheists, either. Matthew 5: 44 says, "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,"
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Xtreme View Post
    Ok, MZ, PMed.

Oh and I'd join this club, but I'm not a hardcore/devout Christian. I do follow their beliefs, I do worship God and Jesus, I do pray, but I also don't hate Gays, Atheists, etc. I don't follow the Bible word per word, I don't believe everything I'm told, etc. But I still believe in the Lord, the Virgin Mary, Jesus Christ, etc.
    So yeah I don't think I'd quite fit in here.
    Like Shiny said, we do not hate gays, instead we hate the sin that they commit. I was reading a devotional book earlier, actually, and it was talking about homosexuality. It, like any other sexual activities outside of God, is a sin, and God does not hate the person committing the sin, rather he hates the sin.
    I think I just repeated myself, but whatever. :P
    Last edited by DasBoot; 16th February 2012 at 4:08 AM.

@Willow: Here~ http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/s...ek/id329375014

I know it's a kind of inconvenient link, but if you have iTunes, my church gives out free podcasts of all our sessions and I remember one back a while ago on suicide. We actually had the creator of To Write Love on Her Arms come talk to us about it. It's the seventh one down, ya can't miss it.

Well, just got a call from my friend. His mom passed away about an hour ago. It sounds like he's holding up ok, but that's all I could gather from a 5 minutes convo.

Anyways, prayer for his family would be appreciated. to the best of my knowledge, she professed faith in Christ so at the very least they can rest in the fact that she's in a better place.

Thanks guys.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Skill- Thanks but I don't have an Iphone or Ipod (Whichever needs Itunes:P)
    Pika- I am sorry to hear that, I hope the family is holding up okay.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Hello all, nice to find a christian group, in a big forum too.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

The armies of the Apocalypse are gathering around Israel: Gog (Ahmadinejad) of Magog (Iran), the chief (Putin) of Rosh (Russia), Meshech (North Korea) and Tubal (China), Gomer (Turkey), Togarmah (Syria), Phut (Lybia), and Cush (post-revolution Egypt).
    Either the biblical prophesies are true or it's just a coincidence? All the pieces have been put in place, now all that's left is a catalyst to set the events in motion. One of these two countries will strike first, Israel or Iran, and when that happens all those aforementioned nations will band together with Iran under the excuse of defense and national interest. And it will be America that plays the role of God's army on earth to protect Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post
    Hey there everyone, welcome to the Christian Alliance! As if the title didn't make it obvious enough already, this club is for any member of the Christian belief. Doesn't matter if you're Catholic, Protestant, or some other group that follows Christ--if Jesus is your hero, this is where you belong. If you wanna join just post saying that you want in and you'll be an official member! =D

For those interested in Christianity: look below for information about salvation.

RULES

- All SPPf rules apply here. That means no bashing, no spamming, no sneaking around the censors, etc.

- Do not harass the atheist or muslim alliances (either by pm or through posting). Although we do not agree with their beliefs, planning against them or anything like that will not be tolerated. If you absolutely must tell them that they're wrong, go to the debate forum and argue it out there.

- Non-members are encouraged to ask any questions they have, concerning Christianity. If you want a more thorough answer on a topic, visit www.gotquestions.org. That site is run by more educated Christians and will probably answer your question better than we can. In the event you only post to pick at our beliefs or whine and carry on, you will be reported. The Christian alliance is a place where we are allowed to speak of our religion without people telling us it's wrong. If you see something you don't agree with, too bad. This isn't the debate forum people, so please go there if all you want to do is argue.

Edit: For an indefinite period of time, nonmembers are not allowed to post here. Lately tensions have been high, due to posts from nonmembers so we are restricting this privilege until things settle down. Please respect this request. (Non-members asking for membership are allowed to post.)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    The armies of the Apocalypse are gathering around Israel: Gog (Ahmadinejad) of Magog (Iran), the chief (Putin) of Rosh (Russia), Meshech (North Korea) and Tubal (China), Gomer (Turkey), Togarmah (Syria), Phut (Lybia), and Cush (post-revolution Egypt).
    Either the biblical prophesies are true or it's just a coincidence? All the pieces have been put in place, now all that's left is a catalyst to set the events in motion. One of these two countries will strike first, Israel or Iran, and when that happens all those aforementioned nations will band together with Iran under the excuse of defense and national interest. And it will be America that plays the role of God's army on earth to protect Israel.
    DiamondClass, since you are not a member here, we would kindly ask you to refrain from posting, per club rules stated in the quote above. The only exception is if you are posting to ask to join. Thank you and have a good day.

S.S
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

I dont remember if I asked(if I did it was in December/January), but
    Can I join?

I am a Christian. I have been for a while, but God renewed his spirit in me. I am stronger in my faith now because of some troubles I have been through.

So Im just wonderin if I could join.

And just a praise that couple weeks I could go to this awesome thing called Dare2Share in Lincoln Nebraska. IT WAS AWESOME!!! And another praise that I found three Christian friends, one of them was saved February 15, 2012. That was just awesome to hear. The other two have been saved a bit longer. And praise that God answered one of my prayers and then made it obvious it was Him. Now I am readin my Bible everyday again and and determined to finish it WITHOUT any sudden stopping.
    http://70030.netministry.com/article...&columnid=3801
    That is what I am using to mark my progress. I am already ahead of schedule.

And please pray God touches one friend who is on the borderline to accepting Jesus as savior and PLEASE pray for my atheist friend. I think he knows the truth but just has such a hardened heart.
    One last prayer request, I started a group on Facebook called God's Soldiers and I pray that it works out. So far I only have three friends in it, sadly for now I am the only guy. But I think I know one other guy who is a strong Christian.

Sorry, I always have a lot to say when it is bout God and Jesus and just being a Christian.
    Last edited by Halsey; 28th February 2012 at 5:08 PM.
    Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I am not ashamed to let the world know.

My favorite Bible verse

1 Timothy 6:11-12

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses

Quote Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
    I dont remember if I asked(if I did it was in December/January), but
    Can I join?

I am a Christian. I have been for a while, but God renewed his spirit in me. I am stronger in my faith now because of some troubles I have been through.

So Im just wonderin if I could join.
    Absolutely! Welcome to the Christian Alliance! I hope that you'll find this a friendly environment where you can fellowship with other believers and grow in the love and grace of Jesus Christ! ^_^

I'm glad to see that you are so serious about God and your Christian walk! It's always a good thing to see someone who is so enthusiastic about what they stand for. Also, I've also been to Dare2Share a couple of times. It was pretty awesome. And I will be more than happy to pray for your friend and Facebook group. I hope both go well!

Hey ladies, this guy has something God wants to tell you~ http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...KpIHz2m5rOVaBg

Quote Originally Posted by Skillfulness View Post
    Hey ladies, this guy has something God wants to tell you~ http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...KpIHz2m5rOVaBg
    The link didn't work for me.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

can i join? i've gone to church my whole life and got saved and baptised at 11. i have been looking christians that are also gamers and this looks like the perfect spot. hope i can join.

Credit to lyrebird for the clan banner
    3DS FC: 3179-6246-5525

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow3721 View Post
    can i join? i've gone to church my whole life and got saved and baptised at 11. i have been looking christians that are also gamers and this looks like the perfect spot. hope i can join.
    You most certainly may! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ during your time here! Feel free to join in the current topic (I'm not exactly sure we have one, at the moment) or suggest a new one. No pressure, though.

thanks a lot. is the any prayer request right now?

I'm a new member in serebii forums and this is my first post here. I happen to come by a thread that are for people who are believers in Christ and love pokemon as well. It doesn't get any better than that. Knowing about this thread and forum, I'll be here for a long time! God bless

does anyone listen to k-love or air1? i've found the music they play sometimes applies to what i'm going through and encourages me to keep trying.

I want to join
    FC: 1993-7117-0004. Fighting Type Friend Safari: Mankey, Pancham, and Breloom. PM me if you added me.

Basic concert band instruments: piccolo, flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, double bass, and percussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomez025 View Post
    I'm a new member in serebii forums and this is my first post here. I happen to come by a thread that are for people who are believers in Christ and love pokemon as well. It doesn't get any better than that. Knowing about this thread and forum, I'll be here for a long time! God bless
    Absolutely! Welcome to the Christian Alliance! I hope you can find this a friendly environment where you can grow in the love and grace of Jesus Christ! Shadow 3721 has started a little discussion topic, but you can start one to if you want. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pokeman View Post
    I want to join
    I'm sorry, I'm going to have to refrain from accepting you until you stop bothering the Atheist Club. You're not really helping your own case or the case of any other Christians on this forum. Aside from that, as Profesco pointed out, your arguments are not showing a good foundation in the Bible either. I'm sorry, but I have to put my foot down somewhere.

@Shadow3721: I occasionally listen to K-LOVE when I travel, but we can't get it where we are. It's a shame too, because it's a good station, and they play some of my favorite artists that I don't hear often on the stations where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Absolutely! Welcome to the Christian Alliance! I hope you can find this a friendly environment where you can grow in the love and grace of Jesus Christ! Shadow 3721 has started a little discussion topic, but you can start one to if you want. ^_^

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to refrain from accepting you until you stop bothering the Atheist Club. You're not really helping your own case or the case of any other Christians on this forum. Aside from that, as Profesco pointed out, your arguments are not showing a good foundation in the Bible either. I'm sorry, but I have to put my foot down somewhere.

@Shadow3721: I occasionally listen to K-LOVE when I travel, but we can't get it where we are. It's a shame too, because it's a good station, and they play some of my favorite artists that I don't hear often on the stations where I live.
    I was going to stop posting in there, but someone commented on something I said, so I had to respond. Also, I am quite well versed in the Bible and theology. So how do I not seem to have a good foundation in Scripture?

-Thanks
    FC: 1993-7117-0004. Fighting Type Friend Safari: Mankey, Pancham, and Breloom. PM me if you added me.

Basic concert band instruments: piccolo, flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, double bass, and percussion.

I was going to stop posting in there, but someone commented on something I said, so I had to respond. Also, I am quite well versed in the Bible and theology. So how do I not seem to have a good foundation in Scripture?

-Thanks
    After talking it over, you have been accepted. You'll have to forgive me, but we have had a couple of people who have asked to join who caused a lot of problems, so I was just playing it safe. As long as you just let go what has happened over the last couple of days, I'm sure you'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    After talking it over, you have been accepted. You'll have to forgive me, but we have had a couple of people who have asked to join who caused a lot of problems, so I was just playing it safe. As long as you just let go what has happened over the last couple of days, I'm sure you'll be alright.
    Thanks

I'll stop posting in the atheism club now (as long as no one responds to me again).

Thanks

I'll stop posting in the atheism club now (as long as no one responds to me again).
    Even if someone does respond, I just wouldn't worry about it. The Atheist Club is a place where they can discuss atheism freely just like the Christian Alliance is a place where we can discuss Christianity without people questioning our beliefs. The Debate Forum is more of the place for that. Just as a warning, though, people have been known to get infracted or even banned for posting excessively in clubs without permission, and I'd really hate to see that happen to someone who seems to have good intentions like you do.

Hope no one minds, but I have been kinda on a Jesus high. I mean there has been this reoccurring message that has been all around me and God has really touched my heart with it. So I hope no one minds if I post whats been on my heart

Everyone is important. We are not the main characters, that is God. But we are important. We have to make sure we share the Gospel with others in a way God would approve.

We are like dominoes. God has used something to touch us. God has opened our eyes. We need to impact the others in our future. We HAVE to "fall" for God and make others. Like dominoes this might fail. They might be that one domino that just stands or falls the wrong way. But that just shows we have to hit hard. And many. We have to show others what to do. We cannot just sit by while others go and be slaves to sin.

No one else has the setting, the location, the abilities to reach people like YOU and I do. No one else can do your job. You may not be remembered, but just think. The effect is like a ripple in a pond. Only it goes for ALL eternity. No one may remember that little drop you created. No one may remember that you started the chain. Just how you dont know who started the ripple that hit you and brought you to Christ. But the effects are there even if no one remembers where they came from.
    If you could help one man or woman see the truth. They might have a family and they might bring their family up to see the Christ. Then that family might reach their neighbors. After a while someone will be reached who will be able to do AMAZING things. All because God used you. Now imagine if you tried to leave a GOOD impact on everyone you came in contact with. Even if you just planted the seed of God in their hearts. You could help be the cause for hundreds..no thousands.......maybe even MILLIONS of new believers. You will be in heaven one day and you cant begin to imagine the feelin you will have when you see someone who is there as a result of your life.

We may only see the small picture of our life. But there is a bigger picture. An eternal picture. Only God knows how much we are really doing. Only God knows what we will be causing. Only God knows if the person you just told bout God will become the next major evangelistic to bring even more.

We have to take a stand for Christ. We have to show the love of God. We are the ones God has decided to use.

And for all those still in school. Take advantage of that. You will never be surrounded by so many people who have no choice but to be influenced by you. It is a golden oppurtunity.

I will pray anyone claiming to be of Christ will help bring more to see the Light. Out of love and compassion, not anger. Please pray that I can do my job as a Christian as well and that I do it right. Let God use us how he wishes.

Message me if you wanna talk. I really wanna talk to some people with strong faiths. One to one.
    Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I am not ashamed to let the world know.

My favorite Bible verse

1 Timothy 6:11-12

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses

@Halsey: Hey, I really liked your post! You really seem to be serious about your faith, and you show a real passion for the Gospel and the God-guided life. However, because of some chaos that happened a while back with a couple of non-members, we have a rule stating that non-members may not post unless asking to join. If you'd like to join, all you have to do is post again stating so and I will be more than happy to accept you. Then you'll be free to post as often as you wish, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of good conversation with fellow believers here. It's nothing personal, just protocol. ^_^

Page 127 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast