Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155
Results 3,851 to 3,856 of 3856

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

^Praying, ShinySandshrew

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I have a prayer request: Please pray for all persecuted Christians in the Middle East right now. As you may know, Muslims have been attacking them, and those who do not convert are forced to either pay a fine or flee their homes. Please pray that this will end.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

^Praying for them as well

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by starliteevee View Post
    I have a prayer request: Please pray for all persecuted Christians in the Middle East right now. As you may know, Muslims have been attacking them, and those who do not convert are forced to either pay a fine or flee their homes. Please pray that this will end.
    How about we pray that the Muslims persecuting them would know Christ? I think that's a better one.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
    -1st Corinthians 13:4-8
    #Amourshipping

Praying for both would be best. I've just been praying that they have perseverance through trials, and that God will protect them. In the end, everything is in God's hands.

My Animelist

Can I be put on the member list? I have been recently trying to become more religious lately. I was raised Catholic but I haven't been practicing as frequently I figured this forum could help me exercise my relationship with God.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155