Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153
Results 3,801 to 3,803 of 3803

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    I think she does know what love is, in both the romantic and spiritual (because she is a Christian) senses. As we were talking last night and earlier this afternoon, she believes that her personality conflicts with people often. She seeks acceptance and love, and buckles under stress very easily, and it can irritate, or even alienate, some of my friends at times because that's not how they're used to things. It never stops them from loving and accepting her, though. Because of their irritation, she gets it in her head that they don't like her, and that's pretty much what caused the entire fiasco this past weekend. And I have to admit that the way she is tries my patience often, but I've learned a lot of patience from being her friend.
    I wish the best for her, and will pray for her when I can.
    Last edited by Steelrush; 25th March 2014 at 7:11 PM. Reason: grammar mistake XP

Another update on my grandmother: She's not doing very well. I haven't heard of her having any episodes because my mom hasn't been able to get into contact with her. She doesn't know how to operate a phone anymore. Things are getting hard for my mom, so keep my family in your prayers please.

EDIT: My mom is flying to Orlando on May 1st, where she will go with her brother and his wife to visit my grandmother, and then she will return home the following day in my grandmother's old car. She wants to see her at least one time before she forgets her own daughter.
    Last edited by Dread Advocate; 29th March 2014 at 7:09 PM.

^Praying for you, Dread.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153