Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

Talking satan for more info

satan was once a member of the 4 angels of the apocalypse. he was the one who rode the white horse. his previous name lucipher [or however it was spelt] meant "to conquer" and since his name had so much impact on him he thought he was better then god so god banished him with a few of his friends. My favorite bible verse is "it is more blessed to give than to recieve"
    3DS FC: 1375-8611-0238
    THE TORAH OF MOSHE IS NOT DONE AWAY WITH FOR IN DEUTERONOMY 33: CHAPTER 1 VERSE 2 IT SAYS THAT THE TORAH WAS GIVEN FROM THE RIGHT HAND, MAKING YESHUA THE GIVER OF THE TORAH ON MOUNT SINAI. HE GAVE IT TO MOSHE.

Question

one other thing,why did you not put the o in "God"? that is not cool, its not like his name is a bad word or something.
    THE TORAH OF MOSHE IS NOT DONE AWAY WITH FOR IN DEUTERONOMY 33: CHAPTER 1 VERSE 2 IT SAYS THAT THE TORAH WAS GIVEN FROM THE RIGHT HAND, MAKING YESHUA THE GIVER OF THE TORAH ON MOUNT SINAI. HE GAVE IT TO MOSHE.

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheSceptile View Post
    I myself am not christian; but I have some questions and the front page mentioned people could ask questions.
    What happens to good people that don't believe in christ as a savior; but they believe in G-d?
    Why do people who mess up while alive suffer for enternity?
    If satan created evil, than is satan as strong as G-d?
    1. They go to Hell. That's the sad reality. If you believe in God, but not Jesus, then you're lost. Jesus is the only Way that we can have access to Heaven. :/

2. How so? Like they rape a few people, rob a few stores or whatever? That kinda mess-up? Well, simply, they haven't put their faith and hope in Jesus as their Savior. If they did at some point after they screwed up, then they'll probably be in Heaven. But assuming that they didn't do that, we all must die for our sins. No matter how bad your sin is, it's great enough to separate you from God for eternity. So even if you were a good person yet didn't trust in Jesus, you'd still suffer for all eternity. :/

3. Well, God created Satan(or Lucifer), Satan wanted to be better than God, God cast Satan and his followers down to hell. End of story. ;P I don't think Satan necessarilly "created" evil, but he's the one who introduced it to the world. As to who created evil, that in itself is a mystery. :/

I didn't really look at the other posts since I'm only going to be on for a bit so if I repeated anything then it's not my fault. XP

Chelc, that's a good passage. We had to memorize 13:4-7 for my church one year. This year I get to memorize it in Spanish so that'll be fun. =D

pokelover, a co-owner has been decided on. I just need to get the response from Crobatman since he supposidly pm-ed the person about it. We might add another one if necessary.....
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Hi! I would like to join this club! I have grown up as a Christian in the Evangelical (sp?) Quaker church. I hope that I will get to know you guys and help everyone grow in their faith through fellowship.
    White Friend Code:5114-2747-4805

Guys! I have a question. If you found out one of your friends was an (iforgetphilie) but likes to have people see him naked, would they still be your friends?

Also, Atheists Want God Out of Kentucky Homeland Security
    FRANKFORT, Ky. — A group of atheists filed a lawsuit Tuesday seeking to remove part of a state anti-terrorism law that requires Kentucky's Office of Homeland Security to acknowledge it can't keep the state safe without God's help.

American Atheists Inc. sued in state court over a 2002 law that stresses God's role in Kentucky's homeland security alongside the military, police agencies and health departments.

Of particular concern is a 2006 clause requiring the Office of Homeland Security to post a plaque that says the safety and security of the state "cannot be achieved apart from reliance upon almighty God" and to stress that fact through training and educational materials.

The plaque, posted at the Kentucky Emergency Operations Center in Frankfort, includes the Bible verse: "Except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."

"It is one of the most egregiously and breathtakingly unconstitutional actions by a state legislature that I've ever seen," said Edwin F. Kagin, national legal director of Parsippany, N.J.-based American Atheists Inc. The group claims the law violates both the state and U.S. constitutions.

But Democratic state Rep. Tom Riner, a Baptist minister from Louisville, said he considers it vitally important to acknowledge God's role in protecting Kentucky and the nation.

"No government by itself can guarantee perfect security," Riner said. "There will always be this opposition to the acknowledgment of divine providence, but this is a foundational understanding of what America is."

Kentucky has been at the center of a series of legal battles involving religious issues in recent years, most involving displays of the Ten Commandments in public buildings. One case went to the U.S. Supreme Court, which ruled in 2005 that such displays inside courthouses in two counties were unconstitutional.

Kentucky isn't the only state dealing with religious issues, but Ed Buckner, president of American Atheists, said it's alone in officially enlisting God in homeland security.

"I'm not aware of any other state or commonwealth that is attempting to dump their clear responsibility for protecting their citizens onto God or any other mythological creature," Buckner said.

State Rep. David Floyd, R-Bardstown, said the preamble to the Kentucky constitution references a people "grateful to almighty God," so he said he sees no constitutional violation in enlisting God in the state's homeland security efforts.

"God help us if we don't," he said.

(taken from fox news, witch I do not have a problem with, they seem fair and balenced to me)
    I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelover33 View Post
    Guys! I have a question. If you found out one of your friends was an (iforgetphilie) but likes to have people see him naked, would they still be your friends?
    Uhm, maybe. Some people don't mind showing their body...so, it'd just depend on how they went about.

That's kinda a random question, don't you think? And yeah, I guess I'd still be their friend...Depends how extreme they went about it. lol
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

I never was planning on not being his friend anymore, I just wanted to see what you guys would do. Also, yeah, it was kinda random, but when you get something like that told to you, that your friend is a...what ever it's called...you tend to be random.
    I'm back.

lol, wow. Well, I'm with Pikawho on this. As long as your friend is not extreme about it, and doesn't show you in particular...I think it's fine. :<
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Hiyaz!
    Back from Thailand, almost got stranded. Thank God I was able to fly out of Chiang Mai.

Hmm. I have another question.
    Haruhiism. If you know what it is, bascially it's kinda of a massive fanclub for Haruhi Suzumiya

But, in my job as a social worker, I see increasing cases of people, especially High school students committing suicide in the belief that they can get to see Haruhi in another dimension. Another set of fans regard her as the New Age God. Personally, I feel that Haruhi has many positive points, e.g her positive outlook on life, having a purpose in life, etc. that all can learn, but this cult, as I see it, is getting dangerous. Do you have any ideas on how I can help them, short of taking a Bible and throwing it at them, ala Kyou Fujibayashi's dictonary toss?

Fanarts from http://mk7.moo.jp/

Are you serious?! People formed a cult off of that?! That's retarded...I didn't even think it was that great. :/

Wow...I guess all we can do is pray for them or try to show them reality or pray that someone will show them reality...Not much else to say....lol

Pic by Giygas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun.In.A.Rush View Post
    Hiyaz!
    Hmm. I have another question.
    Haruhiism. If you know what it is, bascially it's kinda of a massive fanclub for Haruhi Suzumiya

But, in my job as a social worker, I see increasing cases of people, especially High school students committing suicide in the belief that they can get to see Haruhi in another dimension. Another set of fans regard her as the New Age God. Personally, I feel that Haruhi has many positive points, e.g her positive outlook on life, having a purpose in life, etc. that all can learn, but this cult, as I see it, is getting dangerous. Do you have any ideas on how I can help them, short of taking a Bible and throwing it at them, ala Kyou Fujibayashi's dictonary toss?
    That's worce than the Jedi religion.
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Hey guys i would like to join this club
    FC: 4098 - 3863 - 2779
    Name: Jackson (Y) / Jacko (3DS)
    as for the rest

what a drag...

You're in as soon as you post here. So welcome.
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

...I had no idea people too Haruhiism seriously. I mean, I love the series myself (SEASON 2 NAO PLOX >O), but she's a fictional character...that's really just...sad. I'll pray for them, lol.

Welcome [unofficially], shiny meta! :] It's nice to have you here.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Welcome meta! As said, you're pretty much in when you post! =D

And just a note to everyone, watch the one-liners. Not all of you do it, but still. It's a rule and needs to be followed.(not trying to mini-mod)

Woot. I take the SAT tomorrow. I've done pretty much everything in my power to get ready. I'd just like to ask you guys to pray that I'll get the rest I need and will remember the things I need to. Thanks.

I feel like a terd for asking, but meh. :P

Pic by Giygas.

we shouldnt have to move on, i mean look at the amish people, they do just fine with out the gay technology.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAIYANALEX View Post
    we shouldnt have to move on, i mean look at the amish people, they do just fine with out the gay technology.
    ...? where did this come from?

anyways, could you guys also pray for me? I've been sick for almost a year and a half now. i had to drop out of university and everything. and my doctor's got me on so many meds i can barely keep track of them all. anyways your prayers would be appreciated. thanks
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

^I'll be praying. That sucks. Is it some sort of chronic illness or what?

And yeah, that was really random. What did that have to do with anything, supersaiyanalex?
    Last edited by Pikawho?; 11th December 2008 at 3:22 AM.

Pic by Giygas.

yeah. chronic and painful

i'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing, but i'm pretty used to the pain now. i'd still like it to go away tho. i need to finish school.

^Your in my prayars

Well, I have a plain of sorts for something. You see, this girl, who I once liked (I was an idot, and still am but =<.<=) I found out worshiped the devil (I think I said something before) asked me what God did for me, or how God was treating me, and next time, I think that I'll litteraly flip out on her, and start to compleatly explane the bible, and well...can you guys pray for me?
    I'm back.

Well, I missed three days of school this week because I was sick. First time in three years I've missed school because of sickness.

Thanks guys for the nice welcome, I hope i can help answer some of the questions that get asked.

To pokelover my advice would be to try to relate to her, i don't mean worship the devil or anything but find out what made her do it and try to show her how worshipping God is so much better. But no matter what you do i'll pray for you and hope you get the Truth through to her.

Also Shadow-saur you'll be in my prayers too. Hope you make a full recovery and the doctors are shocked at your progress
    FC: 4098 - 3863 - 2779
    Name: Jackson (Y) / Jacko (3DS)
    as for the rest

what a drag...

Guys...I just don't know what to do at all. You see, I was doing a really bad sin, witch I've recently stopped doing. However my sister found out, and she dose know. I just don't know what to do. She said she will not tell. Oh goodness, what have I gotten myself into. I have a biulding lump in my throught, and I feel like I'm going to breakdown compleatly. I just don't know. right now I feel...not very christian. What makes it worse is i lied about doing this sin. I'm just confused, and young. I did not want to, but something made me. I mean, I feel so bad for myself. I know what I need now is being surrounded by more christians. Okay, now I am about to cry. I just don't know what to do. I'm so nieve, so dumb, so stupid. If she tells my grandparents, I feel they would disown me. I just don't know what to do. Please guys, help me. Pray for me, and just talk to me. I really need someone to talk to. I was thinking about talking to my teacher (she is really nice) about this, but i just could'nt. Now I regret it completley. I feel, so damned right now. Like I don't even deserve to live. I just don't know. The feeling of crying has passed now. I really just don't know. I'm leaning on God, and praying that he she will not tell. I asked God to forgive me. I just mean, my sisters friend knows, and says her brother dose it, but that dose not make me feel anybetter. It makes me feel worse. A lot worse. I don't wanna be like him. I am just the biggest fool right now, who feels that, as of right now, an outcast. I just lurned that she knew, and I was on the internet. I am now barracaed in my room, just typing this. All I know is that she said she would not tell. I just don't know why this is happening now. I gave up that lifestyle...a week ago today. I just really need your prayres, and your advice. Please, I know that I am a dumbas* for doing this is the firstplace, but I have tryed to stop and it's just gotten worse. I feel no need to go back to that lifestyle. So yeah.
    I'm back.

first of all, don't beat yourself up, because self-hatred can lead to all sorts of mental and even physical problems (trust me, i know). if you've asked God for forgiveness, then he's forgiven you. I know it doesn't feel that simple but the important thing right now is to just trust. if you have any nice christian music, i always find that soothing. i hope this helps, if only just a little.

Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast