Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: SPPF Christian Alliance

Pokelover33, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. :[ *hugs* Like Shadow-saur said, if you ask for forgiveness, God will forgive you. You need to be strong and have the willpower to stop yourself from doing whatever it is - as well as calm down and not beat yourself up over this. Don't be ashamed, you're only human - we all make mistakes. We can't be perfect. Things will be okay. I'll keep you in my prayers.

We've all screwed up in many ways. It's nothing God can't forgive, right? Anyways, stop hating yourself and rest in the love and grace God has to offer. =D
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Unhappy i dont think he even knows himself.

listen, it is not him that we should look at but he is cursed by his fore father levi. it is like having 2 sides to every story. i just dont think he understands why his anger breaks loose like that. the generational curse of levi and his sons is taking over him,it starts out ok untill the reason why is given a rude remark. as you know levi and his sons have always had anger problems due to his lineage. i ask you all if you can help him be able to claim victory over that curse.his sig was what got him banned.
    "it is more blessed to give than to recieve"-J.C:acts 20.35

hello everyone! may god bless you all! god loves everyone! even those who are evil, god will not abandon you so don't you abandon him. my partner in life i shall see in one year and we will sing and dance together! i know he has a gift for me but he does not need to bring me.
    i don't befriend those who use the slang term for my name.

I have two related prayer requests.

Sword (his username on Neopets is swordpiont), a friend of mine, has told me that she grew up with Christianity, but walked away. Now she considers herself a spiritualist/wiccan. Here's how our latest conversation went-

Me:I know that you're led to exactly where you're supposed to be. I can't explain more than that without getting into religion.

Sword:I know what you mean. As an astrologer I am familiar with the spiritual aspects of one*s life. I should go back to it, for I did find a psychologist who uses astrology in their practice. Something else was looking into, but need to practice it.

Me:I was actually referring to Christianity.

Sword:Well I did grow up with it but left it. I could not deal with the hypocrisy of it, and just because someone goes to school they know more than me. I have become more of a spiritualist/wiccan. I see things from a much wider view, not so narrow with one religion.

Me:So you don't believe in Christ or anything else about it anymore?

Sword: I see that spirit has sent "fragment" to help us. christ, buddha, mahammed, guhdi, mother thearse, the big kahuna, etc, are all a part of the same entity. They are there to touch each and everyone as is needed. For me to believe is to accept without knowing why. So it is your place and connection that is made on a personal level is more important. That is what I see in this new age.

Me:Well, I'm going to move off the subject before we get suspended or frozen. But I will be praying for you

Sword: Ok any time we can talk more elsewhere would be open to do so. And don*t worry to much, I feel I know Spirit.
    So can you pray that she gets led back to Christ?

She is interested in talking more off of Neopets, so I feel that I'm supposed to be part of this. So can you also pray that I do things correctly?
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

I'm back, and a lot less stresed. She told my grandmother, but I am yet to be asked about it. But I'd rather not talk about that.

I've been comunicating with a baptist pastor (Pastor Mike) for some time. I have his e-mail from a website (the churches website) and he wants to meet with me so we can have an open air convo insted of over e-mail. I don't know what to do, though. Any ideas?
    I'm back.

wow i completely forgot that i joined this. Anyways, Xtra, i have you and your friend in my prayers and i know how you feel, my friend is a believer in the whole wikkan thing. I just accept her and love her because i don't want to force my beliefs on her. I just want her to see that christianity isn't all about going to church and all that jazz but that its about loving people. Just try to show that to her and maybe she'll see the light.

Pokelover33 i'm not really sure what to do in your situation. if you know this guy or feel you have a a strong relationship with him then i guess you could meet with him in person but if you dont feel that way then dont meet with him.

Xtra, I'll definately be praying. It's great that you've been talking with her.

Pokelover, I really don't know what to do. Go with your gut feeling. =/
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

Well, i'm sorry for being in-active. I have been extremely busy. So again i'm sorry for that. On another note, Pokelover33, I know what your going through. I know how you feel. I will be praying for you. If you need some one to talk to, i'm here for you man. You were there for me, and if you need anything, I will be here for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

as for the whole deal about satanists they don't actually worship satan more so the name satanist is meant to pick at christains and by hating on them were only verifying their belief that we as christains are hypocrits hate the sin not the sinner and pray for the god willheal them (ED)

1 corinthians 16:14 "do everything in love"

prayer requests,
    my debate class is about 90% lost 10% saved

oh yeah my i join please

1 corinthians 16:14 "do everything in love"

like this okay thx good to know
    Last edited by jesuslovesme; 16th December 2008 at 7:42 PM.

jesuslovesme, please don't double post - use the edit button on your previous post instead.

Xtra, that's great that you've been talking to her. I hope she turns around for the better. I'll be praying 4sure. :]

~follow your heart~, Pokelover33. I mean, if you've been keeping in contact with him over e-mails, imagine the conversations you could have irl. Maybe go out to eat or something, and then show him around your church...? That could be something to do.

Hey, can I join? I was part of the old one but I don't think that they added me onto the front page and I'd really like to be a part of it again.
    I may not active sometimes though and may just pop in from time to time whenever I'm on Serebii; answering some questions and things coz I'm usually busy with school.

Thanks

Xtra, I'll be praying aswell
    Last edited by Raro; 13th December 2008 at 9:48 AM.

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

Thanks for the advice.

I have a prayer request; not for me though.
    I'm sure that we have all heard the story of Caylee Anthony, well, they found remains in a garbage bag. They don't know if they are her's, but they are going to be sending them to...well I don't know were...but to test to see if they are hers. Pray that they are not.

Also, another prayer request, they are trying to stop giving my great-grandfather blood. He's still alive and coherent, and we don't want them to. Pray that God dose what needs to be done. Thanks =^_^=

Also, Xtra I'm praying.
    I'm back.

I'll be praying Xtra, I hope your Great Grandfather is ok.

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

That's so sad, Xtra. I really don't like it when people think things like that, just accepting without thinking or really caring. I'll be praying for you and for her and think of her when I say the Rosary tonight. Sorry I haven't been here in a while, been kinda busy. Also, I have something to ask.

Proverbs 26: Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.

What do you guys think this means? Also, I said I wanted to re-join, but my names not on the list.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

Proverbs 26: Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
    Don't get into stupid arguments. It only proves you're just as foolish.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

I agree with Shadow. It's like the saying goes: I would get into a brain fight with you, but I don't fight those who are unarmed.

Okay, that was retarded. I can't really remember the right saying! >_<

I'd like to rejoin this club but, under my new name .wind.
    I left the old one because of all of the debating that was going on.

Welcome(back). Answer any of the current topics or make your own!

Well, I don't really know exactly what the Proverb is trying to get at, but literally translated it pretty much means not to start/continue a foolish argument with a fool, cause then you're no different than him.

Proverbs has much to say about fools and foolishness so it's probably another verse on that....

Pic by Giygas.

Yeah, just like what Shadow Saur said I think it means by getting into stupid arguements then you look foolish...at least I think thats what it means.

Hey there. I would like to join the CA. I have been a catholic (form of christianity) all my life.
    Battle Me!
    IGN: Lucas
    FC: 0903-9624-6128

I <3 FPS
    Challenger of The Official Serebii League.
    R.I.P Billy Mays
    1958-2009

Wow, this is the second club you've joined that I'm in, Cookie Cutter. 0_o

Anyway, exams are coming up next week! EEK!

Eheheh...

You should change your location from "wherever Kirio is" to "wherever TCC is".
    Battle Me!
    IGN: Lucas
    FC: 0903-9624-6128

I <3 FPS
    Challenger of The Official Serebii League.
    R.I.P Billy Mays
    1958-2009

Pachirisu is offline &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie

Hey guys. Well I need prayer on something. I have decided on what I want to be, what I want to do. After watching a man burn alive, and seeing my best friend get stabbed to death, with me sitting there, knowing I could do nothing, something triggered inside of me. I wanted to be able to protect people, that's why I have decided to become a bodyguard. I have already signed with an agency. I'm 19 years old, (and soon I will be 20) and I already have three years of college education. I don't care, if i'm not appreciated, knowing that i'm protecting people is enough for me. I still haven't told my parents yet. That's what I need prayer on. I'm not sure how to tell them this. I only hope they support my decision. Because they wanted me to be a preacher, like my dad is, but that isn't who I am. I'm not good at standing up and talking infront of a crowd of people. So if you don't mind, could you pray for me? I'm just not sure how to tell them this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

1. Welcome The Cookie Cutter

2. Yeah, I need to be in prayer for finals

3. Pachirisu...I'll be in prayer for you also alot people say I should be a youth minister and though I MAY that isn't my main goal, but people do know that I want to be a songwriter...but I still understand what your going through...at least I think I do.

Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast