Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 74

Thread: ~Zero-Wolf's Gallery~

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Post ~Zero-Wolf's Gallery~

    Hello, I'm Zero-Wolf. I'm a graphic designer as a career. I decide to show my Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, and etc...And they are a bit different than original unique.

    Rule:
    *Follow the SPPF Rule*
    *Don't say anything such as "you are not good" or "Suck"*
    *If you want to get one of my banners, etc... Then please send me PM first and give credit to me. And please show me which one you want to pick*
    *Please, need C+C what I need to improve.*


    Thank you!
    I will continually improve w/GIMP.

    Here's Gallery:

        Spoiler:- Final Fantasy Banners::


        Spoiler:- Final fantasy Wallpapers::


        Spoiler:- Mischievous Banners::


        Spoiler:- Pokemon Banners::


    Arcanine GIF banner couldn't be allowed to anyone.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Wallpapers::


        Spoiler:- Chrono Cross:


        Spoiler:- Fire Emblem:


        Spoiler:- Bleach:


        Spoiler:- Star Fox/Wolf:


        Spoiler:- Balto:


    Last edited by Zero-Wolf; 17th August 2009 at 6:40 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    The banners aren't too bad, but the images don't completely blend with their backgrounds. The one that says Pleinair is by far the best though, considering that it blends fairly well and is animated.
    Heyahowsitgoin
    Addmewhydontcha
    3DS (IGN: Luna): 3625-9695-2604

  3. #3

    Default

    The banners aren't too bad, but the images don't completely blend with their backgrounds. The one that says Pleinair is by far the best though, considering that it blends fairly well and is animated.
    Heyahowsitgoin
    Addmewhydontcha
    3DS (IGN: Luna): 3625-9695-2604

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Posh lil' England, ennit
    Posts
    149

    Default

    The Rozalina picture is a bit blurry and the Veemon there is a little white line around the image which makes it stand out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Am I the only the person that sees this announcement as somewhat frivolous? To be straightforward, who cares?

    Thanks so much for letting us all know, we can take refuge that you're still God. While your at it, make another announcement about how your not really fat anymore, just to make sure we all know.
    ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Oh... Rosalina banner is exactly liking devil or blood...If you have played Disgaea 2(PS2)
    And I need to improve with Gimp a lil.

    Sometimes, I don't like border in banner.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Skittles
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Pleinair banner: The border is too big and she looks blurry.
    Try to do this: Filters>Enhance>Unsharp mask to sharpen it.
    The G-Flare on the Rosalina one looks out of place, I recommend that you desaturate it and set it to dodge. This is a good tutorial for G-Flares if you want to use it. http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/topic/...s-20883-1.html
    There are unwanted white pixels on the Veemon one.
    You could do a Copy Visible and paste it on a new layer.
    Then do a Gradient Map (choose a BG and FG color or choose a pre-installed one[Colors>Map>Gradient Map)
    It just gives it better coloring if everything doesn't mesh together.
    [img]http://i31.*******.com/1zq6ou1.png[/img]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamence View Post
    Pleinair banner: The border is too big and she looks blurry.
    Try to do this: Filters>Enhance>Unsharp mask to sharpen it.
    The G-Flare on the Rosalina one looks out of place, I recommend that you desaturate it and set it to dodge. This is a good tutorial for G-Flares if you want to use it. http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/topic/...s-20883-1.html
    There are unwanted white pixels on the Veemon one.
    You could do a Copy Visible and paste it on a new layer.
    Then do a Gradient Map (choose a BG and FG color or choose a pre-installed one[Colors>Map>Gradient Map)
    It just gives it better coloring if everything doesn't mesh together.
    Oh, thanks for giving me advice and the comment. *sigh*

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Skittles
    Posts
    491

    Default

    The Richter one:He looks blurry(do the unsharp mask thing), the displaced red G-Flare (I think) doesn't mesh with the blue background. Try to desaturate it and go Color Balance/Colorize it.
    The Moogle one: It has unwanted white pixels around it...
    PS: I think this belongs in Digital Media??
    [img]http://i31.*******.com/1zq6ou1.png[/img]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamence View Post
    The Richter one:He looks blurry(do the unsharp mask thing), the displaced red G-Flare (I think) doesn't mesh with the blue background. Try to desaturate it and go Color Balance/Colorize it.
    The Moogle one: It has unwanted white pixels around it...
    PS: I think this belongs in Digital Media??
    I don't think. Moogle is from deviantart(I forget to give someone credit)
    Well... I check Gimp tutorials today.


        Spoiler:- Animated gif:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Gothim City
    Posts
    315

    Default

    these are ok. I'd say the lion hear one is the best.
    Credit to Sapphire Phoenix
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/v3d0fs.png[/IMG]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    This is the light 1 Anise banner
    And Dark... ^__^

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Nice banners Zero! I thought I'd take a look and I'm really impressed whith how well you can merge characters and make them look well in front of a unique background :0
    ~A being of thunder, a mere flash of lightning... I am the Silver Raikou and I will always be there...~
    - Credit to xPanda for the awesome sprites!
    <-- Please save my dragon!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Dragoness View Post
    Nice banners Zero! I thought I'd take a look and I'm really impressed whith how well you can merge characters and make them look well in front of a unique background :0
    Thank you for that comment.

    And
    Last edited by Zero-Wolf; 10th December 2008 at 3:08 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Skittles
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero-Wolf View Post
    And
    Tenebrae looks blurred up due to that it was resized possibly, try to sharpen it/unsharp mask it (don't you pay attention to one of my posts!?    Spoiler:- Dun, dun, duuuhh..:

    The bubbles stick out and it doesn't appeal to me maybe you could set it to screen and lower the opacity?
    And great job, it's is rather unique and it is better than your others.
    EDIT: It looks a little plain IMO, maybe you could use some c4ds?
    Last edited by Metamence; 10th December 2008 at 5:30 AM.
    [img]http://i31.*******.com/1zq6ou1.png[/img]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamence View Post
    Tenebrae looks blurred up due to that it was resized possibly, try to sharpen it/unsharp mask it (don't you pay attention to one of my posts!?    Spoiler:- Dun, dun, duuuhh..:

    The bubbles stick out and it doesn't appeal to me maybe you could set it to screen and lower the opacity?
    And great job, it's is rather unique and it is better than your others.
    ~_~.... I just playing with that Tenebrae. I wanted to see what I liked.
    Thank you.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Skittles
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero-Wolf View Post
    ~_~.... I just playing with that Tenebrae. I wanted to see what I liked.
    Thank you.
    And here I am critting your work, to help you improve, you posted in the fan art section because you have to be open to crit (I think you did)
    [img]http://i31.*******.com/1zq6ou1.png[/img]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Fire Dragon


    Tales of Innocence

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Country that is Anti-War
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    They are nice excluding the Veemon. Look like a copy paste job alot
    Eevo Light
    Vapor Acid /\ Flare Burst /\ Jolt Shock
    ESP Power /\ Umbra Ray /\ Leaf Hurricane /\Glace Beam
    Sylva Dust

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Last Paradise
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    Not bad. :/ Just want to say that it might be better if some of the images you use are better quality, clear, clean, doesn't have to be stretched.Also it would be lovely if the background works well with the image. The Moogle banner, with the rainbow trippy background? It doesn't create nice contrast, it clashes.

    However, your one animated banner is amazing. Really. Clean, nice image, the boarder fits in well. As is your newest banner, the fire dragon. Keep on improving. n_n

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    352

    Default

    I reallt like the 1st mischievous sprite. with those moving stripes. Nice nice1 great job!
    Latest Catch
    30/25/20/31/21/31
    -----------------------
    Favorites

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I like them, some could use some work but besides that I think they are pretty good
    White friend code: 2365-6055-2957
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/261zwa0.png[/IMG]

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Thanks for comments! =)

    *sigh* Metamence, doesn't give me tips anymore. So I decide to search on Gimp tutorial.

    Yuna FFX-2


    Klonoa


    Fox McCloud

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    309

    Default

    They're alright. I don't like the cut out on moogle or veemon. probably should've used smudge on the cut out
    aaron @ MMC
    PSN: xAaronH
    Twitter: xaaronh
    3DS FC: 0516-7290-3849
    White FC: 1764-4289-7486
    Leave a VM if you add me.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Amaterasu
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Crona(Soul Eater)


    I will improve my graphic =) A bit by bit! I have been busy with homework.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    309

    Default

    I like the new crona one. Very nice
    aaron @ MMC
    PSN: xAaronH
    Twitter: xaaronh
    3DS FC: 0516-7290-3849
    White FC: 1764-4289-7486
    Leave a VM if you add me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •