Yeah, the old one died some time ago. RIP. I was sorry to see it go. =(
So to fill that void, here's a new version-- now lets have some fun! Shipping pics are always fun, no? Guidelines are simple:
1. Post any image you like, as long as it's shippy in nature. Pictures that are just two characters just standing together aren't really shippy, unless the scene itself is what's being shown. But it's not too hard to differentiate between what counts or not, so don't worry too much.
2. Posting fanart is fine, provided you give proper credit. If you drew it yourself, obviously this isn't a problem, but stealing is NOT tolerated so please try to let everyone know exactly who drew what you're showing. Actually, give credit whenever you can, wherever you found a picture from.
3. NSFW pictures are okay as long as you put them under spoiler tags and give a warning.
4. Don't steal bandwidth, please. Upload your images to sites like Photobucket.com and *******.com before posting them.
5. No arguing. it's straightforward enough: no picking/engaging in fights over shipping or anything else. Let's keep it pleasant, 'kay?
EDIT: Just a reminder building on #1, but it's important: please only post pictures that can actually be described as 'shippy.' Hugging, hand-holding, romantic pictures, friendshippy pictures, whatever you want, but they have to be pictures of the characters' relationships. NOT just two characters who happen to be in the same scene and/or standing next to each other.
(Two characters I ship, but they're not really interacting with each other besides standing together.)
(The same characters actually doing something shippy with each other. Big difference, right?)
[Example Pics are from Maril's site Fifth Voyager, btw.]
It's not hard, I know you guys can handle this. Now let's get started. :D