Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Pokemon Merchandise Thread – Show us yer swag + get excited over NEW STUFF

Default Official Pokemon Merchandise Thread – Show us yer swag + get excited over NEW STUFF

(Serebii said he was okay with this and I think most mods will be too?? aaa)

So many threads about collecting Pokemon ingame but what about OUTgame, huh??? Here be a thread for the discussion and general showing off of all things Pokemerch! Old and new, we love it all! Though if you haven’t kept up with it, Pokemon merchandise has really gotten impressive over the years. Wait ‘til you see! It may surprise you, and rid you of your money.

Thread guidelines:

• Pictures of your things are greatly encouraged (make sure they’re forum appropriate!) so we can all admire them together, but just listing some of what you have (especially your favourites) and any nice memories of stuff you maybe lost or don’t have anymore are fine too. So is talking about merch you wish you had or would be made! Wooper seriously needs to be on more things.
    • Showing off custom-made merch is also great if they’re part of your collection, though any posts exclusively concerned with items you have made/are working on are probably (definitely) better off in one of those Fanwork-related boards. Similarly, if your collection is just all your Pokemon video games, there’s probably a better thread for you. Pokemon-themed consoles should be okay, though.
    • This will hopefully be a better place for Pokemon merchandise news than the general news thread, which seems more dedicated to the games and honestly too busy to heavily feature merchandise along with everything else, and the scene is quite big! If you find something new, make sure it hasn’t already been posted and that you have some kind of pictures to prove it! Most of what will be discussed is Japan-centric but be sure to share anything regarding other countries if no one seems to know but you!
    • Bootleg Pokemon merch is a big problem and there’s a chance that what you own that isn’t from the initial Pokemania in the 90’s is probably counterfeit if it was bought without knowing the difference. Talking about any bootlegs you own and love is fine, but remember that these items are harmful to Pokemon as a business and tend to be low quality and cheaply made, and that buying them isn’t encouraged. If you want help identifying what is legit, though, someone here could maybe help you out! Asking if a certain eBay/Amazon item or website is legit if it hasn't been mentioned before (and the guides don't help/you're still unsure) is also okay.
    • I plan to keep any useful guides to collecting in this post. If you have anything else cool to add that you plan to write (or have written already!), drop me a line yo (or edit it in yourself if you have the power I guess)

Useful Information:

PokePlushProject has pics of virtually every Pokemon plush out there along with its release date and origin

Spoiler:- A glossary of sorts for collecting:

Spoiler:- Good places to buy from:

More to come!

-------

To kick things off: pictures of my collection will come eventually, I have no decent camera yet. B| I very casually collect select items featuring Espeon and other favourites of mine, but I’m starting to have a lot of Meowstic things… all my next posts are going to inevitably be about the Espurr Wanted promotion and how great everything is about it. PREPARE YOURSELVES

okay now get postin'. literally show us ur pokemans. do it
    Last edited by Tekirai; 4th June 2014 at 6:31 PM.

@ #SPP, #SPP-WiFi [ Tekirai / Aigis / Teddie / Meowstic / Levi ]
    drop me a PM there if you want help and stuff

I have the best Oddish figurine ever

Awwightttttttttttt. Also just a warning, it's photo heavy so if your internet sucks I suggest you don't open the spoiler 8U

Spoiler:- My swag~:

Jess, Tiffany and Psychic you all need to post :P
    Last edited by Kirby; 1st May 2014 at 11:16 AM.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

xatu courtesy of tiffany, carbink courtesy of fenix B)
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post

xatu courtesy of tiffany, carbink courtesy of fenix B)
    no better piece of xatu merch will ever exist tbh

fridge xatu is best xatu. mine is great, and the Pokemon Time mawile is adorable too aaa

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Well I certainly can't not post.

I have a pretty decent collection. I've been on this Pokemon-collecting community for about six years now, so I have a neat array of stuff and am fairly knowledgeable about merch.

I am incredibly excited about the Espurr Wanted promo and still haven't decided what to get! That big Meowstic f plush is calling my name, but she's being resold at such high prices. ;; Maybe I'll just get the Pokedoll when she comes out in May (the day after my birthday)! Man, idk, I just need Meowstic in my life.

I think it's photo-time.
        Spoiler:- A few choice pics:

There is still a significant lack of Meowstic in these photos, which I must remedy. (Also Tekirai, where did you get such a clear image of the Wanted artwork for your sig?)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    I am incredibly excited about the Espurr Wanted promo and still haven't decided what to get! That big Meowstic f plush is calling my name, but she's being resold at such high prices. ;; Maybe I'll just get the Pokedoll when she comes out in May (the day after my birthday)! Man, idk, I just need Meowstic in my life.

(Also Tekirai, where did you get such a clear image of the Wanted artwork for your sig?)
    I've bought everything I want from the promo from a tumblr user doing pickups and I can't wait for it all to come aaaa - but if I'd known you were interested in the big plush I would've linked you to them, they had them for such a low price compared to everyone else around!! Their last run was today unfortunately D: I only wanted the female but then I caved and ordered the male too, fingers crossed they're still in stock today...

Sunyshore just recently put the pokedolls up for preorder! watch me as I not-so accidentally order all three damn it after this no more plush I'm running out of room in my student house

Someone - who I believe is kitzune from pkmncollectors - ripped the art from a downloadable calendar and posted 'em here! Tiny puff Espurrs for anyone's purr-usal. (not sorry)

collection
    i'm dying at that ho-oh jesus christ
    life is
    a game

My folks got me a pokeball shaped stress ball for my 22nd birthday three years ago. They sold them at my mom's store for a while, along with a Unova Starter (I got the one with Snivy). I keep it with me. College is stressful, yo!

I also own two Pokemon shirts I wear when I don't feel like wearing a dress (I really like to wear dresses). One is green tie-dye and has Mewtwo on it. I got it when I was 10 years old at Walmart and it still fits me because I am one tiny adult. The other is a woman's Extra Small black shirt featuring Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander, and Squirtle. A guy I was dating got it for me (along with an awesome Batman shirt).

I also have a stuffed Pikachu, a Talking Mew plush that not only moves her eyes, but also wags her tail. I have to keep batteries out of that thing because it is so old that even with the switch on "off", it'll still go off every now and then. That's not creepy when you're up all night reading creepypastas and such. I also have copious amounts of the "Battle figures" and have all my Fighting Type ones and a few other favorites on my low bookshelf, as well as figures of Brock, Ash, Misty, and Team Rocket (they sit on my dresser). The Hitmonchan sits on my bed-side table along with Totodile (because I'm a Totodile in the second Mystery Dungeon).

Hanging in my room, I have a huge, full colour map of the Kalos region. I got it as a pre-order gift for X version.

After making my next puppet, though, I plan to make a FBP (Full body puppet--a puppet where the lower body is visible and the puppet is manipulated through a hole in the back) of Hitmonchan.

...I also have a Flannery costume that looked smashing on me, but since I had my surgery, I can't wear it anymore or people would think: "Geeze, who stabbed Flannery in the gut four times?". I guess I could always joke and say that a trainer got really mad when I beat 'em, so they stabbed me, but it's cool, because I had my Torkoal burn 'em (I had my gallbladder removed, if you're curious as to what my surgery was. They botched it a bit and I have four big scars on my midriff. I also almost died. ).

And finally, I have a Pokemon comforter I got when I was 10. Why is it still on my bed now that I'm 25, you may ask? Because it's the warmest blanket ever. Soft, too. I'll edit this with pics as soon as it's not night as I really don't like taking pictures with just the poor lighting in my room (I have a sensitivity to light, so I keep my quarters dark).
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

I have the best Oddish figurine ever
    The figurine looks familiar.

I believe I have the same one, or one that looks very similar.

Well I certainly can't not post.

I have a pretty decent collection. I've been on this Pokemon-collecting community for about six years now, so I have a neat array of stuff and am fairly knowledgeable about merch.

I think it's photo-time.
        Spoiler:- A few choice pics:

There is still a significant lack of Meowstic in these photos, which I must remedy. (Also Tekirai, where did you get such a clear image of the Wanted artwork for your sig?)
    I cannot resist the sheer amount of Mew merchandise. And the Purrloin.

Be sure to add Meowstic and Espurr to this collection!
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 3rd May 2014 at 2:20 PM.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Spoiler:- Pikachu:
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I took a picture of most of my stuff, I'm not really a collector, I've just sort of accumulated all this stuff over the years from my friends who were getting rid of it. I've bought very little of it myself. I don't have room to put all of it on display, so I have some more stuff in my closet somewhere. I also have a lot of original run plushies not pictured.

http://i.imgur.com/wsdR8Cy.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/7mZ9C80.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Do5yhhU.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LK43wMA.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LrhpD5V.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LrhpD5V.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/tzZQCwb.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/tvtrSeK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9VC14Nm.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/CcqaElM.jpg

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

After 10+ years of it being in my room, he still always looks to the left.

I also have a Snivy figurine from the McDonalds promotion of BW but I can't find it. Hopefully some Skrelp/Dragalge plushes will be sold as I can't find any at the moment.

IMAG0066.jpg

I've had the grass hill pikachu for a long time but recently got the others from family members who know I like pokemon...
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    Hopefully some Skrelp/Dragalge plushes will be sold as I can't find any at the moment.
    They will :] All the Pokemon from 6th Gen (not sure about Megas but I think so, anyone can clarify this for me if they know) will at least get one plush courtesy of My Pokemon Collection.

Dat sig tho.....
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    After 10+ years of it being in my room, he still always looks to the left.

I also have a Snivy figurine from the McDonalds promotion of BW but I can't find it. Hopefully some Skrelp/Dragalge plushes will be sold as I can't find any at the moment.
    I have that same Charizard. I don't have any pics at the moment, but I'll take some and post em later. My plusies include: Charizard, 2 huge Pikachu pillows, Manaphy, Charmander, A smaller Pikachu, Togepi, Polyworl(spelling? XD), a tiny Mantyke from McDonalds or Burger king (cant remember which).

I used to have a lot of figurines, but, my brother kind of inherited them. I still have a decent amount of cards tho. I still like the figurines that come with the TCG sets, I have an Arceus, and a Giratina that came with my Pre-Order of Platinum, and a Ho-oh that came with my Pre-Order of HeartGold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Awwightttttttttttt. Also just a warning, it's photo heavy so if your internet sucks I suggest you don't open the spoiler 8U

Spoiler:- My swag~:

I am sensing that you may possibly like Gengar.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    I am sensing that you may possibly like Gengar.
    Maybe just a little :P

Also these guys just came today <3

Spoiler:- eeeeeeee:

Psynergy told me to do this so yeah.

I just came from a vacation in Japan where I wasted a lot of money bought a lot of stuff, so almost everything you'll see here came from there. Notable exceptions are the Mudkip plush at the back [which came from Nintendo World in New York, and my personal favorite since it's my first one ], the Keldeo plush [which came from a local store], the figurines of Pikachu, Charizard, Marill, and Piplup at the sides [which were all given to me], some of the stuff taped on the wall [like the Charmander plastic, the Xerneas sticker, and all the Battle Disc ones], and the Mudkip artwork at the center [which were given to me by my friends who I will cherish forever and ever].

[For some reason they would only show up as links so yeah]

http://imgur.com/z9lsTGi
    [Almost] the entire collection. I call it my Pokemon shrine ahahahaha

http://imgur.com/Set3Mmx
    The Drifloon, Noibat, Latios, and Hoenn gym leaders ones are folders. Yes, folders. Which I bought as posters. Ahahaha. I think it's too unclear here but the little things next to the B&W Mudkip art are keychains. I took closer pictures here: http://imgur.com/r7WRbbJ and http://imgur.com/CbFGsAV They are the only Whismur-line and Lotad-line merch I found :<

http://imgur.com/vD03gPN
    The two sets of starters [and Eevee] taped on the wall were all the tags of the plush toys that I bought in Japan. I thought that they were too adorable to throw away so I immortalized them on the wall. XD The Charmander and Eevee tags are my sister's, hence why you won't see them in the next few pics. The little circular things on the right are pins.

http://imgur.com/R4wi7LY
    You won't believe the noise I made when I saw the Jirachi figurine. I was a bit bummed out that there weren't any dolls of it [but there were dolls of Deoxys I mean wtf] but this figurine is a more-than-worthy replacement.

http://imgur.com/nUHswHo
    There are only two Mudkip dolls [the bigger one at the back and the smaller one at the center; they show up twice because they're at the middle of the shrine], but there are two Mudkip figurines. XD I made it a point to get all the Hoenn Starters merch I can find, hence why you'll never find Mudkip alone here. Hahaha. The small grey thing on top of the DS games is where my cartridges of Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen are.

http://imgur.com/78irWIL
    There were some things that I couldn't put on the shrine because of practicality / I didn't want to mess them up. The ones with the Hoenn leaders at the center came with the folder on the wall, and they're bookmarks I can now read eight books at a time and finish them in the order of the Hoenn league. Ahahaha. The one at the bottom right are a series of notebooks I can't use because their covers are official artwork from Gamefreak. And one day I will get a Mudkip shirt. One day.

And last but definitely not the least:
    http://imgur.com/RAFQh58

I also had two posters that featured the entire Hoenn Pokedex that came from a local magazine, but it got lost when we moved houses :<

So yeah, that's about it for now.
    Last edited by Dramatic Melody; 7th May 2014 at 3:09 AM.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Oh man, nice collections everyone. B)

My main collections are Flygon, Absol, Mew, Cherrim, Ralts, Plusle, Roselia, Jirachi, Umbreon, and a whole bunch more.
    I'm super excited for how Hoenn Pokemon are probably gonna get more merch because of the remakes.
    Anyways, here's my stuff!
    I have way too much.
    http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/thela...2/8842_300.jpg
    when I first got my shelf.. it's gotten a lotttt bigger.
    http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/flygo.../26240_300.jpg
    http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/flygo.../26585_300.jpg
    Flygons and Absols! This is recent... Yeah, my collection has grown so much that I already need a new bookshelf. D: I have a lot more stuff that's stored away in my closet (flats, charms, etc)

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Everyone has such nice collections! Especially the plush, but I'm bias because it's my favourite type of poke merch.

Today I received my first Pokecenter plush. It's so cute!! I'm pretty sure this is my first time ordering plush instead of buying it from a store, but I'm happy that the quality turned out the same. I also ordered a Pokecenter plush for my friend, but because she also posts here, it's a secret!!

Spoiler:- :

Is it silly that I call him Tango because of one of my Dragonites? (laughs)

私は愛していますトウコ♥メイとセレナ♥サナ!!
    i love touko/mei and serena/sana!!

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Oh man, nice collections everyone. B)

My main collections are Flygon, Absol, Mew, Cherrim, Ralts, Plusle, Roselia, Jirachi, Umbreon, and a whole bunch more.
    I'm super excited for how Hoenn Pokemon are probably gonna get more merch because of the remakes.
    Anyways, here's my stuff!
    I have way too much.
    http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/thela...2/8842_300.jpg
    when I first got my shelf.. it's gotten a lotttt bigger.
    http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/flygo.../26240_300.jpg
    http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/flygo.../26585_300.jpg
    Flygons and Absols! This is recent... Yeah, my collection has grown so much that I already need a new bookshelf. D: I have a lot more stuff that's stored away in my closet (flats, charms, etc)
    Yeah, *hi-fives*

Flygon FTW! Also, where did you get that big plush Flygon? I want one too!
    Too much water guys!

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Yeah, *hi-fives*

Flygon FTW! Also, where did you get that big plush Flygon? I want one too!
    It was released from Hasbro years and years ago. There's quite a few on eBay!

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Default Help me find these Pokemon erasers please!

I have been trying to figure out where to get these erasers and/or who the manufacturer is. I just tried to include the image URL, but this site won't let me, so how do I post the picture?

If you cannot identify these, can someone help me find out where to buy the Pokemon erasers made by Takara Tomy? The set included Pikachu, Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig.

Thank you!

So these just came today and I forgot I had two Pikachu pics on my phone lol so here's more of my stuff B)

Spoiler:- Meowstics <3:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeP View Post
    I have been trying to figure out where to get these erasers and/or who the manufacturer is. I just tried to include the image URL, but this site won't let me, so how do I post the picture?

If you cannot identify these, can someone help me find out where to buy the Pokemon erasers made by Takara Tomy? The set included Pikachu, Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig.

Thank you!
    You have to be a member for either a month or have 10 posts (whichever comes first) to be able to post links. I don't think you can PM links without meeting those requirements either (you can try!). If that doesn't work, try putting spaces in the link and I can just remove those.

That last Pikachu looks really good. The Meowstics and the first Pikachu there all look like they'd be super soft @_@

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast