Page 353 of 533 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 13321

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Agreed. The reviews, while not bad, kind of upset me a little.
    They're just people's opinions, no need to get upset about it.

I don't think they really understood where it was directed; BW2 seem to be directed at hardcore pokemon fans & fine-tuning Gen V. However, this makes me nervous about the future. What is to come? BW2 were a complete surprise (ahem, no Pokemon Gray). I just wish I knew where the franchise is headed, and I hope that its in the right direction Either way, Game Freak seems to have something up their sleeve they aren't telling us- I just hope we get a Gen VI that is a could kickoff to the next century of pokemon.
    I think you're expectations are little too high here...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I just wish I knew where the franchise is headed, and I hope that its in the right direction Either way, Game Freak seems to have something up their sleeve they aren't telling us- I just hope we get a Gen VI that is a could kickoff to the next century of pokemon.
    So... what are you getting at, exactly? You seem to be making a big deal of nothing. "Another generation is coming and we know nothing about it!"

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I wonder how the people naming the Gym Leaders felt
    At least the pokemon have a variety of things to base a name off of

the gym leaders have a gender and type specialty
    Brycen:
    - Bruce (Lee)
    - Ice
    -------------+
    - Bryce

Bryce looks too much like Pryce, so they added an extra 'n': Brycen.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

What do you all think that it will take for the next gen?
    I think they give the shadow things of the startes In june or something like that you know.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

What ever Game Freak do in Gen VI, I have complete faith that they will make something great. Never yet have they disappointed me, and I don't expect them to start.

Unlike the writers of the Anime, Masuda and co. have a great relationship with the fans and know exactly what we want and exactly how they can surprise us.
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Nintendo is scheduling Pokemon BW2 related events at the NYCC (and launch day) according to The Verge.

"On Saturday, October 6th, from 9 am to 2 pm, the Nintendo World Store in Rockefeller Center will offer players the chance to purchase the games one day early, with the first 1,000 buyers receiving a special limited edition Pokemon scarf.

Nintendo will also provide an interactive Pokemon experience at New York Comic Con on Saturday, October 13th. The Launch Celebration will take place from noon to 8 pm at SIR Stage37, and admission is free and open to the public, including those without a New York Comic Con badge.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 owners who bring their Nintendo DS or 3DS and copy of the game have the opportunity to snag the legendary Pokémon Genesect."

I would have my doubts about the Genesect being any different than the one they're distroing on release day, but I think an "NYCC Genesect" would be pretty cool. Anyone going to the release in NY? I'm curious about that scarf. I loves me some free swag.

The Genesect would be identical. Like the Liberty Pass, they're doing it locally and over WiFi

I'm so annoyed.... my B-day is Nov.14 and that is the earliest I'm allowed Black2! They end Genesect 2 days before my birthday... AND I HAVE WI-FI!
    Thanks Sworn Metalhead for banner!

I was just at my local Gamestop, downloading Keldeo and pre-ordering White 2 (only since I found out the $5 down is taken off the price of the game when you buy it apparently).

The lady asked me if I wanted a Keldeo poster, which of course I said yes to. I was just wondering, did anyone know about this? I knew nothing of the promotion and I was obviously pleasantly surprised. I am not sure whether the poster was due to downloading Keldeo, pre-ordering, or both. It does say "Pokemon Black and White" on the bottom, so I am assuming it is for downloading Keldeo.

I was just taken off guard because I wasn't aware of it, but I am always up for some free Pokemon merchandise

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by SprSncConzor View Post
    Unlike the writers of the Anime, Masuda and co. have a great relationship with the fans and know exactly what we want and exactly how they can surprise us.
    "Masuda and Co." don't care a lick what the fans think they want, nor should they. The games are well-received because they're good games in their own right made by good people who know what they're doing.

Claiming the "writers of the Anime" are themselves doing anything improper is an equally flawed pretense.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I was just at my local Gamestop, downloading Keldeo and pre-ordering White 2 (only since I found out the $5 down is taken off the price of the game when you buy it apparently).

The lady asked me if I wanted a Keldeo poster, which of course I said yes to. I was just wondering, did anyone know about this? I knew nothing of the promotion and I was obviously pleasantly surprised. I am not sure whether the poster was due to downloading Keldeo, pre-ordering, or both. It does say "Pokemon Black and White" on the bottom, so I am assuming it is for downloading Keldeo.

I was just taken off guard because I wasn't aware of it, but I am always up for some free Pokemon merchandise
    Damn someone is wayyyy late to the game, you didn't know about the Pre-order procedure? I understand on the merchandise part since it's different everywhere but not know the money goes toward the purchase? Wow. Is this your first time pre-ordering a game?

And also the poster is just free giveaway, no purchase/download necessary (at least in my local GameStop in Texas)
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

yeah the poster was mentioned before and abit known at other places too,.... I grabbed two of them myself. It was just for the keldeo promotion.

they have had similar promotions in the past ( not at every event, but most i have been to, (gamestop, Toys R us)) I've gotten other types of pokemon posters, stickers,..pokemon fan magazines, alot of things for event pokemon in the past. people who are too scared to show they play pokemon in public and pathetically hide in the parking lot miss out on extra goodies.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeparadox View Post
    I'm so annoyed.... my B-day is Nov.14 and that is the earliest I'm allowed Black2! They end Genesect 2 days before my birthday... AND I HAVE WI-FI!
    My problem is exactly the same, birthday and everything. Which is why I've been saving up my money, I don't know how much the game is though.

Also, just remembering, when will Meloetta be available? It's kind of dumb you get Genesect before Meloetta.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

My b-day is a day before white 2 comes out i'm so excited to get it and ill be getting Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by darkraigirl1937 View Post
    My problem is exactly the same, birthday and everything. Which is why I've been saving up my money, I don't know how much the game is though.

Also, just remembering, when will Meloetta be available? It's kind of dumb you get Genesect before Meloetta.
    Depends on where you live. In the US,. it;s 35 bucks plus tax. So it would be a safe bet to save 40 bucks.

Meloetta is now able to be put to sleep in the Dream World. As such, it's likely to be revealed soon as US players can see the Japanese players with it at the tree (which is why the Therians, Keldeo, Meloetta & Genesect weren't sendable in the first place)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Meloetta is now able to be put to sleep in the Dream World. As such, it's likely to be revealed soon as US players can see the Japanese players with it at the tree (which is why the Therians, Keldeo, Meloetta & Genesect weren't sendable in the first place)
    Though still unable to be received through WiFi, correct?

Eitherway.. I just loved how the Gametrailers review had him say: You walk along a lineair path and they show the map, and it's all over the place.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Though still unable to be received through WiFi, correct?
    Yeah, there's no international Wi-Fi event yet for Meloetta.

We don't even know yet if the event will be via Wi-Fi or not.

Personally I wish it would be via Wi-Fi. Keldeo is local only, Genesect will be both local and Wi-Fi, so Meloetta should be Wi-Fi only

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Wonder when if they'll show it off after the saturday episode airs

I always figured meloetta would be released in December since the movie is comming out,..especially since it's also going to be in december in the UK too. least thats what i read on bulbanews.

I'm hoping it is through wifi thoguh... but I fear it will be throguh toys r us,.. which is the least favorite of going to get events from as there is only one around here and I'm always wondering if something happened,.(almost happened with Darkrai,..but they got it working). i would not be able to get the pokemon... but i guess i should be lucky as many many poeople don't even have a TRU near them.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 3rd October 2012 at 8:45 PM.

I prefer getting Meloetta over Wifi too, I just don't feel like going to GameStop/TRU again but if it's at those places then yes I will still get Meloetta too!

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I prefer getting Meloetta over Wifi too, I just don't feel like going to GameStop/TRU again but if it's at those places then yes I will still get Meloetta too!
    Same. I am hoping for Meloetta to be revealed soon What Serebii says is right, the fact that it can now be tucked in is a good indication.

I know its not likely but I really hope they take the shiny lock off of Meloetta when they release it for us >_> Not being able to SR for something that looks so nice shiny is disappointing. I wonder why they add shiny locks in the first place..

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Same. I am hoping for Meloetta to be revealed soon What Serebii says is right, the fact that it can now be tucked in is a good indication.

I know its not likely but I really hope they take the shiny lock off of Meloetta when they release it for us >_> Not being able to SR for something that looks so nice shiny is disappointing. I wonder why they add shiny locks in the first place..
    Wait if they can be tucked in, they now have DW artwork( event legendaries and Therians) now right or was it released earlier this year? Sorry if it sound dumb

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I always figured meloetta would be released in December since the movie is comming out,..especially since it's also going to be in december in the UK too. least thats what i read on bulbanews.

I'm hoping it is through wifi thoguh... but I fear it will be throguh toys r us,.. which is the least favorite of going to get events from as there is only one around here and I'm always wondering if something happened,.(almost happened with Darkrai,..but they got it working). i would not be able to get the pokemon... but i guess i should be lucky as many many poeople don't even have a TRU near them.
    but they have done nothing to show anything about localizing the Meloetta short

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    but i guess i should be lucky as many many poeople don't even have a TRU near them.
    Yes, you should. Some countries (I'm sure you'll be able to guess one) are completely excluded from in-life events.

Page 353 of 533 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast