Page 368 of 533 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #9176
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Please let it be a game for the wii u!!!!!!!!
    No ***** game for the 3ds
    or gen 6 if that happens i'm going to dance for an hour on street and screamingokeeemoooonnnn
    Can't tell if trolling or serious. So far the games on the home consoles have been no-where near the greatness of the handhelds. How many people think Pokemon is great because of the Gamecube and Wii games? And how many think because of the handhelds? The 3DS is promising not bad.

    Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

  2. #9177
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Netherlands as Shiny Hunter
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    I hope it will be a silhouette for a gen 6 Pokemon,
    but I think it just will be a spinoff
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

  3. #9178
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    If it's gen 3 remakes I'll eat my hat and post a video of me doing it.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  4. #9179
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    If it's gen 3 remakes I'll eat my hat and post a video of me doing it.
    Generation 3 were the worst selling main titles, and providing you still have a DS Lite, you can get the Pokemon into B2/W2. I think we're doing seeing remakes, and if anything they'll get released onto the eShop along with a transfer to B2/W2 or a generation 6 tool. There's little reason to remake Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.
    >Serebii confirms

  5. #9180
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,180

  6. #9181
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rageman View Post
    Generation 3 were the worst selling main titles, and providing you still have a DS Lite, you can get the Pokemon into B2/W2. I think we're doing seeing remakes, and if anything they'll get released onto the eShop along with a transfer to B2/W2 or a generation 6 tool. There's little reason to remake Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.
    I don't see them skipping 3rd gen remakes. Gens 1 and 2 were remade, and I believe the sales for gen 3 remakes would go through the roof. The younger gamers who never got a chance to play R/S/E and the older gamers like me who LOVED 3rd gen would certainly buy them.

    But I think I'll stop here since speculation is apparently against the rules.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 29th December 2012 at 8:14 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  7. #9182
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rageman View Post
    Generation 3 were the worst selling main titles, and providing you still have a DS Lite, you can get the Pokemon into B2/W2. I think we're doing seeing remakes, and if anything they'll get released onto the eShop along with a transfer to B2/W2 or a generation 6 tool. There's little reason to remake Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.
    "Worst selling main titles"? Really? You just pulled that out of your ***, that's not true and you know it. There's plenty reason to remake RSE.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

    William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns


    I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

    Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl


    And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

    Images removed for making the signature too tall.

  8. #9183
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Hm...this is very interesting. So they are skipping the Pokemon Smash episode to state an announcement. I don't know what this could be to be honest. It would be a shame if they made new main games, since B2/W2 is fairly new. I am going to say the announcement would be more than likely some sort of spin-off or a WiFi event.

  9. #9184
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    "Worst selling main titles"? Really? You just pulled that out of your ***, that's not true and you know it. There's plenty reason to remake RSE.
    They were the worst selling main titles, he was right about that, HOWEVER, they were ALSO the highest selling titles out of ALL GBA games. R/S were the top 2, followed by FR/LG, then Emerald. Those are the top 5 selling GBA games of all time. Next after that are a bunch of Mario games.

    So he/she is crazy to think that they flopped or anything like that.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  10. #9185
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rageman View Post
    Generation 3 were the worst selling main titles, and providing you still have a DS Lite, you can get the Pokemon into B2/W2. I think we're doing seeing remakes, and if anything they'll get released onto the eShop along with a transfer to B2/W2 or a generation 6 tool. There's little reason to remake Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.
    But they were still two of the best selling games the year they were released, so... But as I said, I don't think Gamefreak will debut new Pokemon mechanic on a remake so I don't see it happening right now anyway.

  11. #9186
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    They were the worst selling main titles, he was right about that, HOWEVER, they were ALSO the highest selling titles out of ALL GBA games. R/S were the top 2, followed by FR/LG, then Emerald. Those are the top 5 selling GBA games of all time. Next after that are a bunch of Mario games.

    So he/she is crazy to think that they flopped or anything like that.
    I'm confused as to wether they WERE the worst at their time, or they ARE the worst now. If they were, that's surprising, if not, it's expected that newer gens will do better.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

    William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns


    I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

    Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl


    And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

    Images removed for making the signature too tall.

  12. #9187
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    It's going to probably be a lame announcement. Don't get you're hopes up guys, I feel like it's too early.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  13. #9188
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Gen 6 duo games- 2013
    Gen 6 third version/sequels/whatever- 2014
    RSE remakes/sequels/etc- 2015 (NOTE: this is also the 10th anniversary of Emerald)

    Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

  14. #9189
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Hm... I'm really not too sure what it could be.
    The majority of the evidence points to it being a Gen 6 reveal. Hidden merchandise for the movie, the final event legendary revealed, rather a lot of attention on Eevee recently, the timing as it comes to three years since BW... it's probably all coincidental, but still, it seems the most probable.
    I haven't finished B2 yet, so I don't know if the story has been fully tied up, but it could be a final 5th gen main series game (don't flame me for suggesting that; I have noticed rather a lot of people despising the idea of a game relating to the original dragon mentioned in-game).
    It could simply the reveal of the Extremespeed Genesect Wi-Fi event; GameFreak do like to hype things.
    I just can't see an RSE remake any time soon. I don't know why; I just don't feel we'll get one anytime soon.
    I'd rather like to see either a new Ranger game or even an entirely new side game series, or a Gen 6 announcement. But, well, who knows?
    Cellular, modular, interactivodular.

  15. #9190
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rook09 View Post
    Hm... I'm really not too sure what it could be.
    The majority of the evidence points to it being a Gen 6 reveal. Hidden merchandise for the movie, the final event legendary revealed, rather a lot of attention on Eevee recently, the timing as it comes to three years since BW... it's probably all coincidental, but still, it seems the most probable.
    I haven't finished B2 yet, so I don't know if the story has been fully tied up, but it could be a final 5th gen main series game (don't flame me for suggesting that; I have noticed rather a lot of people despising the idea of a game relating to the original dragon mentioned in-game).
    It could simply the reveal of the Extremespeed Genesect Wi-Fi event; GameFreak do like to hype things.
    I just can't see an RSE remake any time soon. I don't know why; I just don't feel we'll get one anytime soon.
    I'd rather like to see either a new Ranger game or even an entirely new side game series, or a Gen 6 announcement. But, well, who knows?
    That reminds me of an older theory of mine...
    Pokemon Gray/Grey version, and the fact that it can still be released regardless of BW2. I think we still need to finish BW/2 story by having the complete dragon as a mascot. It just makes sense, IMO.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

    William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns


    I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

    Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl


    And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

    Images removed for making the signature too tall.

  16. #9191
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    That reminds me of an older theory of mine...
    Pokemon Gray/Grey version, and the fact that it can still be released regardless of BW2. I think we still need to finish BW/2 story by having the complete dragon as a mascot. It just makes sense, IMO.
    I'm done with Pokemon if we get a 3rd Unova game.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  17. #9192
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Pokemon Gray/Grey version, and the fact that it can still be released regardless of BW2. I think we still need to finish BW/2 story by having the complete dragon as a mascot. It just makes sense, IMO.
    Imo, they need to be over with this gen. All the legendaries have debuted in some way now and with Genesect being the final one, I don't see them introducing another gen 5 game just for the sake of us getting the original dragon.


  18. #9193
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    I just hope it's a home console game. Like Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness, or Battle Revolution. It seems were long overdue, Battle Revolution was released December 14th, 2006. That's more than 6 years now. Since the Wii U's out, it would be perfect if they used it.

  19. #9194
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    That reminds me of an older theory of mine...
    Pokemon Gray/Grey version, and the fact that it can still be released regardless of BW2. I think we still need to finish BW/2 story by having the complete dragon as a mascot. It just makes sense, IMO.
    I don't think it's possible. Generally, the third versions occur at the same time of the first titlles, but with more Pokémon and other elements in its plot. If they would make a Grey/Gray eversion would it be like a Black/White 3 or would it be basically Black/White story with more focus on Kyurem? OR would it be a compele new story? I can't see anyway of Gray version to be released.

    I think they will annoucnce a new evolution for Eevee for Gen VI or will announce the remakes. Personally, I would love remakes because Emerald was my first main series games and, as such, I have many great memeories of Gen III.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

  20. #9195
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Imo, they need to be over with this gen. All the legendaries have debuted in some way now and with Genesect being the final one, I don't see them introducing another gen 5 game just for the sake of us getting the original dragon.
    Which is why my theory isn't that great. I propose a new theory - gen 6, and a post game story relating to Unova and the complete dragon. This gen is over, that much is clear, but they can't just leave the complete dragon unidentified.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

    William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns


    I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

    Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl


    And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

    Images removed for making the signature too tall.

  21. #9196
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Which is why my theory isn't that great. I propose a new theory - gen 6, and a post game story relating to Unova and the complete dragon. This gen is over, that much is clear, but they can't just leave the complete dragon unidentified.
    I think they should leave it a mystery.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  22. #9197
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,180

    Default

    Well, if the Original Dragon appears, I do think we could get a glimpse in gen 6 perhaps. :/

    But I'd prefer if it stayed a mystery as well. The Original Dragon wasn't that much referenced anyway.


  23. #9198
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I think they should leave it a mystery.
    That would be fine, if it weren't for the fact that there's almost nothing to go off of. I guess it makes for good fan fiction, at the very least.

    A mystery might actually be kind of cool, really... What if, post game gen 6, there was Unovan Ruins, and within them some sort of super hard mystery with no hints? Similar to the Regis in RSE, but maybe even a bit harder.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

    William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns


    I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

    Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl


    And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

    Images removed for making the signature too tall.

  24. #9199
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    That would be fine, if it weren't for the fact that there's almost nothing to go off of. I guess it makes for good fan fiction, at the very least.

    A mystery might actually be kind of cool, really... What if, post game gen 6, there was Unovan Ruins, and within them some sort of super hard mystery with no hints? Similar to the Regis in RSE, but maybe even a bit harder.
    Why do they need to say anything more about the original dragon
    We know what counts:
    Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem were originally one dragon belonging to two brothers.
    Brothers fight, dragon splits, they create Unova, kyurem buggers off, brothers fight again, nearly destroy Unova.

    That's it. We don't need anything else because it doesn't matter to anything other than flavor and giving Kyurem a reason to be how it is.

  25. #9200
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    155

    Default

    I agree. I mean, the original dragon does not exist anymore. It is not a Pokémon. Therefore, it doesn't need to appear in any Pokémon game or movie.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

Page 368 of 533 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •