Page 399 of 533 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes, it could be Gen 6, but it could also be something completely lacklustre in comparison. Everyone is jumping to conclusions and getting their hopes up for no reason.
    Yeah, worst case scenario imo, Pokemon Conquest 2

Yes, it could be Gen 6, but it could also be something completely lacklustre in comparison. Everyone is jumping to conclusions and getting their hopes up for no reason.
    What are you talking about? There is a reason! The reason is the BIG MAJOR news/announcement on January 8th! Why else would we be in this thread and say it could be Gen 6? Saying there is no reason... is so weird! The whole fact about January 8th is our reason and why you and me are even talking in these moments XDD

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    What are you talking about? There is a reason! The reason is the BIG MAJOR news/announcement on January 8th! Why else would we be in this thread and say it could be Gen 6? Saying there is no reason... is so weird! The whole fact about January 8th is our reason and why you and me are even talking in these moments XDD
    Their major could quite possibly be different than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    You could say faster paced generation life span.
    Which still doesn't make grammatical sense.

I dont get all this release date and pattern stuff. They don't have to release a generation every 4 years. Heck they can even release a generation every year they wont be lynched. Though that would be unpractical.
    Development time, their development times has always been about the same. You could actually say it's gotten longer over the years, therefore we shouldn't expect a new generation with this announcement.

And that's entirely on you. You're blowing this up into something much bigger than it is, they never said it was a "BIG MAJOR" announcement, you did.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Of course there's reason. It is being really hyped up, not only by the fans. We don't know what it is, but all the sites in the world wouldn't be announcing that if it weren't big news. Maybe it's Gen VI, maybe it's Remakes. We don't know, but all we know is that is going to be major news
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

They might have put more work hours or hired more staff to shorter development time.

Whatever it is, I am hoping this thing is worth the hype.

And that's entirely on you. You're blowing this up into something much bigger than it is, they never said it was a "BIG MAJOR" announcement, you did.
    Um, yes they did http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...nd-d5qmohb.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zecaomes View Post
    Of course there's reason. It is being really hyped up, not only by the fans. We don't know what it is, but all the sites in the world wouldn't be announcing that if it weren't big news. Maybe it's Gen VI, maybe it's Remakes. We don't know, but all we know is that is going to be major news
    There are two sites that said they are announcing something. Everything else is fans.

Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    They might have put more work hours or hired more staff to shorter development time.
    Completely possible, but unlikely.

That says 'major'. In lowercase. That's important, there is far less emphasis than what you're putting onto it. And even so, what a company considers a major announcement is often much different from what a fan would.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Development time, their development times has always been about the same. You could actually say it's gotten longer over the years, therefore we shouldn't expect a new generation with this announcement.
    Oh, wow! I don't see how GameFreak could pull off Gen VI by September, unless they've got multiple development teams and have been working on it since BW1's release, or something crazy like that.

They're not directly stating that it's big and major, but don't you think it might be somewhat implied, given how they're hyping the crap out of it? Not whatever's going to be announced, but the announcement itself.

That's true, but when was the last time TWO Generations, featuring NINE Main series titles were released on the same system? This Generation was destined to be shorter when Gamefreak announced it was on the DS. Yes this may not have been there intention to begin with, but clearly they are pushing for a Main Series title to be on the 3DS, and it just doesn't make sense for that spot to be filled by Remakes. Hoenn remakes, however amazing they may be aren't going to get fans to go out and buy a 3DS.

A new Region with new pokemon and breathtaking 3D graphics however, will.

This is almost certainly Gen VI.

I just want this announcement to come, so we can see who's right and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Oh, wow! I don't see how GameFreak could pull off Gen VI by September, unless they've got multiple development teams and have been working on it since BW1's release, or something crazy like that.
    It would have been three years from the time of B/W's release if they release it this September, which is the same as G/S and R/S had. But again, they've been taking longer with the newer hardware so I have a hard time saying it could happen for sure.

They're not directly stating that it's big and major, but don't you think it might be somewhat implied, given how they're hyping the crap out of it? Not whatever's going to be announced, but the announcement itself.
    I'm just attempting, and failing, to calm people down.

That says 'major'. In lowercase. That's important, there is far less emphasis than what you're putting onto it. And even so, what a company considers a major announcement is often much different from what a fan would.
    And they wouldn't tell about the date to their fans if it wasn't very important to them. They're saying it for us to guess. Which is what we're doing ;b

And they wouldn't tell about the date to their fans if it wasn't very important to them. They're saying it for us to guess. Which is what we're doing ;b
    All they're saying is that they will be announcing something on the 8th. Nothing more.

It would have been three years from the time of B/W's release if they release it this September, which is the same as G/S and R/S had. But again, they've been taking longer with the newer hardware so I have a hard time saying it could happen for sure.
    But, RS were newer hardware...?

'tsokay man

You tried.

All they're saying is that they will be announcing something on the 8th. Nothing more.
    Which could be Gen 6 or RS remakes. It could also be something else, but we have no idea and thats why we're discussing that in this Thread XD

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    They announced BW on the very year Gen V was released, and BW were stated to have been developed alongside Platinum and HGSS. I wouldn't doubt Gen VI this year.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

As much as I want it to be, I don't think it's remakes. I don't think that would be "big" news.

I would rather them wait on Remakes until at least after the first pair of 6th gen games. Doing this would give us the possibility of more evolutions to add to the Hoenn Dex similar to how DPPT gave the Johto Dex some new Pokemon.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

all honesty i hope the announcment is a 6th gen and not a 3rd gen remake just now.

Quote Originally Posted by charmanderandswampertguy View Post
    all honesty i hope the announcment is a 6th gen and not a 3rd gen remake just now.
    100% has the same idea *as far as i know*

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Gen Six is far too early and people that say otherwise are stupid, infact I'll go on a lim and say no Gen 6 until november 2014 atthe earliest!

Dude, I ride these hype trains for the crash.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Gen Six is far too early and people that say otherwise are stupid, infact I'll go on a lim and say no Gen 6 until november 2014 atthe earliest!
    It's not too early

Page 399 of 533 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast