Page 400 of 533 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

The announcement on tuesday sounds big. Too big for my likeing. I dont believe a remake would receive this much hype. It's Gen IV. Definitely. Looks like this series will only have 3 movies.

If it's Gen VI will we get the name of the games?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Gen Six is far too early and people that say otherwise are stupid, infact I'll go on a lim and say no Gen 6 until november 2014 atthe earliest!
    We've had 3 year generations twice before. It is not too early. The anime cannot last until late 2014 either.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Gen Six is far too early and people that say otherwise are stupid, infact I'll go on a lim and say no Gen 6 until november 2014 atthe earliest!
    The DS is dying a quick and painful death, GameFreak has nothing left to play this generation, Genesect movie has two unrevealed Pokemon, Unova anime will be out of steam after the N arc

What evidence is there to support the contrary, ie your, opinion?

also lol @ people confusing Gen VI with Gen IV

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    If it's Gen VI will we get the name of the games?
    Absolutely. If they're announcing games we'll definitely know what they're called.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    We've had 3 year generations twice before. It is not too early. The anime cannot last until late 2014 either.
    The Anime doesnt dictate as to when games are released, you all seem to forget that we have not had remakes yet, it would be foolish and an insult to the incredibly amazing 5th Gen if Gamefreak and Nintendo spun that on us this early...

The Anime doesnt dictate as to when games are released, you all seem to forget that we have not had remakes yet, it would be foolish and an insult to the incredibly amazing 5th Gen if Gamefreak and Nintendo spun that on us this early...
    But, the anime goes along with the games. And, the anime doesn't seem to have any new content, just fillers. So, that would mean that the current gen games are ending.

The Anime doesnt dictate as to when games are released
    No, but it's by far the biggest advertisement for them.

you all seem to forget that we have not had remakes yet
    What would we do with remakes? The Regis and Latis are available in BW2, the Weather Trio and the starters were released via Japanese events.

it would be foolish and an insult to the incredibly amazing 5th Gen if Gamefreak and Nintendo spun that on us this early...
    cool story bro

The DS is dying a quick and painful death, GameFreak has nothing left to play this generation, Genesect movie has two unrevealed Pokemon, Unova anime will be out of steam after the N arc

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Absolutely. If they're announcing games we'll definitely know what they're called.
    Yeah that's what I thought, back with Zorua and Zoroark we just got them and we didn't get the actual title of the games until two months after.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

What would we do with remakes? The Regis and Latis are available in BW2, the Weather Trio and the starters were released via Japanese events.

cool story bro

Dude you cant say anything about no remakes consiering what it says underneath every message you say #HYP0CRITE

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

cool story bro

Don't forget the Deoxys event too though I guess it's impartial to the non event Hoenn legendaries.

Dude you cant say anything about no remakes consiering what it says underneath every message you say #HYP0CRITE
    .... You're kidding, right?

That's the most obvious sarcasm I've ever seen. If you actually think he thinks that Washington Post article confirms remakes... I just don't know what to say.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

What, the Warren Zevon song lyrics? Sentimental Hygiene was released back in '90s. I doubt he knew what the Jan. 8th announcement would be, either.

.... You're kidding, right?

That's the most obvious sarcasm I've ever seen. If you actually think he thinks that Washington Post article confirms remakes... I just don't know what to say.
    I'm not commenting on the validity of the article, just the fact that this guy says there is no chance of remakes then has that just hanging there for the internet to see, there are some dumb people on Serebii.......

Its a joke. Just saying. Have you even clicked on the link? :P xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

oh, boy this topic just took an ugly turn. o-o; GameFreak was one of the first companies to get 3DS devkits, so what would they do with it? Stare in awe? No, they began working with it so their 3DS games would be ready in an a timely matter. And from what I know GameFreak has at least 2 teams of developers, so for one to work on B/W and B/W2 and another to work on the 3DS games (Gen VI?) isn't too far fetched (no pun intended hence the proper spelling).

And btw we never get this kind of hype if its a spin-off. Magnagate was just casually revealed, same with Conquest/Nobunaga's Ambition. Spin-Offs don't get hype from TPCi nor GameFreak. Especially not GameFreak since GameFreak has nothing to do with the spin-offs. All they do is give the ok to use their properties, but they won't advertise them. So this is either R/S remakes or Gen VI (I won't entertain the asinine idea of B/W3).
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

The announcement is being made online, right? Do we know what time it'll be at?

there are some dumb people on Serebii.......
    True dat.

I'm not commenting on the validity of the article, just the fact that this guy says there is no chance of remakes then has that just hanging there for the internet to see, there are some dumb people on Serebii.......
    Why would you ever call Excitable Boy such an insult. Besides it would be kinda pointless to release the Regis twice on remakes/sequels and the others personally.

There sure are

The one thing I hate about when new gens start(Not saying this is in fact a new one) is when people argue like crazy. Biggest example being the Shanghai vs NY arguments from when they revealed Unova.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post

True dat.
    I don't think their is a specific time.. I'll probably check around the middle of the night and if I forget I'll just check in the morning.

There sure are

The one thing I hate about when new gens start(Not saying this is in fact a new one) is when people argue like crazy. Biggest example being the Shanghai vs NY arguments from when they revealed Unova.
    Good times, good times.

There sure are

Wait, people thought Unova was based on Shanghai?

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Wait, people thought Unova was based on Shanghai?
    There was all kinds of stuff going on when we first had the map to look at. Huge articles with SCIENCE!

There was all kinds of stuff going on when we first had the map to look at. Huge articles with SCIENCE!
    Science, eh?

Well, as long as something like that doesn't happen with Gen VI, whether it gets released or not, I'll be fine. Not sure what to say about this huge announcement, though, other than Gen VI. It seems logical enough to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    No idea. If I had to give a rough estimate Japan are 9hrs ahead of the UK so maybe around morning UK time. Adjust your own time to that but I doubt it'd be late on in the day.

Page 400 of 533 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast