Page 409 of 533 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #10201
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Plus we'd be able to see the sixth gen pokemon in the game's code. It wouldn't make too much sense.
    asdfghjkl

  2. #10202
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    This thread AGAIN has broken the rules about GAME Speculation.. I'd rather not have to shut the thread.. to as I don't think I can reopen it before the "Announcement day" starts in some time zones.

    I will delete post and/or give Infraction point to those break that rules.
    Stop being a hater and learn the difference between NEWS and GAME speculation, even another MOD has told you to stop hyping this thing up, no harm is being donbe, no flame wars, nada for you to be "interfering"


    On topic- Ehh GEN 6 or remakes announcement's would be nice on Monday..
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  3. #10203
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    So do we know what time we get the reveal yet?

  4. #10204
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    So do we know what time we get the reveal yet?
    amazingly

    shockingly

    no

  5. #10205
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Do we get the reveal tomorrow night since it would be the 8th in Japan?
    As long as it's already January 8th in Japan, the announcement could be revealed anytime in that day.

    .: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  6. #10206
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gracidea Village
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    So do we know what time we get the reveal yet?
    Sometime between 12 AM and 11:59 PM on the 8th. :3
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

    Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

    Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

  7. #10207
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    A bit early to be thinking of remakes/Gen 6 don't you think? We have not even started the N Arc yet, I think the announcement might be Meloetta or a new spin-off game or new opening scene revealing new captures or evolutions. These three are more likely (90%) to occur than remakes/Gen 6. And I pretty sure we not allow to talk of remakes and new gen.
    Meloetta has been revealed already and released in Japan, the announcement is by Game Freak who deson't do the spin offs, and don't fo the anime either. Game Freak works on the Main Series games, and they do their own thing and the anime follows, they don't wait around to make the anime happy. Remakes/A new Gen are far more likely since it is by Game Freak, as are new Pokemon reveals.

  8. #10208
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokénaut View Post
    Yeah. MMORPG would be awesome if executed well.
    No it wouldn't, the pokémon series is aimed at young kids and would be severely limited on a handheld system. Furthermore making Pokémon a MMORPG would remove the core charm of what makes a Pokémon game unique.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokénaut View Post
    Although, R/S/E released on DS and Gen 6 a short while after on the 3DS would make them more $.
    Except for the fact that the DS line is now dead we aren't getting another Pokémon game for the DS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    A bit early to be thinking of remakes/Gen 6 don't you think?
    Remake maybe but Gen 6 nope it about the right time for it rear it ugly head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    We have not even started the N Arc yet,
    The Animé has very little to with the game plus the N arc is purely fillers until Gen 6 is released.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I think the announcement might be Meloetta,
    Japan got Meloetta last year, the announcement will have nothing to with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    or a new spin-off game
    It's unlikely that it is given how Game Freak don't make the spin-off games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    or new opening scene revealing new captures or evolutions.
    For the Animé? Yeah no that will never happen especially on a global scale .

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    These three are more likely (90%) to occur than remakes/Gen 6.
    Only the spin-off has a slim chance of being true but it's very unlikely that it will.

    Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    This is the Pokemon News Discussion thread, and we're discussing Pokemon news. I don't understand why you're making this into a problem, officer.
    How is people speculating what the gen 6 starter and legendary will be counts as "discussing Pokémon news?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ancestor View Post
    Plus we'd be able to see the sixth gen pokemon in the game's code. It wouldn't make too much sense.
    You mean like how we saw Oshawott in generation 4 coding? Yeah no that is not how the games are made.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  9. #10209
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    Jeez I can't control this excitement :/

  10. #10210
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Jeez I can't control this excitement :/
    Are you really excited or is that sarcasm?

    Anyway, I don't care what the announcement is as long as it isn't a new Eevee evolution. Ciccone ain't here for another member of that evolutionary family.

  11. #10211
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Jeez I can't control this excitement :/

    try to remain calm thoguh.. it could not be something like that at all. i'm sure it will but try not to get too excited incase this announcement ends in disapointment..


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  12. #10212
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    How is people speculating what the gen 6 starter and legendary will be counts as "discussing Pokémon news?"
    Um, it doesn't, but we weren't discussing that sir. We were discussing what Tuesday's announcement could be. Which is inarguably Pokemon news. If you're going to argue, at least say something somewhat relevant.

  13. #10213
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    Um, it doesn't, but we weren't discussing that sir. We were discussing what Tuesday's announcement could be. Which is inarguably Pokemon news. If you're going to argue, at least say something somewhat relevant.
    What thread have you been in? People were discussing random crap for speculation like crazy.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  14. #10214
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Are you really excited or is that sarcasm?

    Anyway, I don't care what the announcement is as long as it isn't a new Eevee evolution. Ciccone ain't here for another member of that evolutionary family.
    No I'm really excited I always get this way with a big Pokemon announcement

    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    try to remain calm thoguh.. it could not be something like that at all. i'm sure it will but try not to get too excited incase this announcement ends in disapointment..
    I'm trying.. not working out so well though I'm getting excited just by seeing rumors.

  15. #10215
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    No I'm really excited I always get this way with a big Pokemon announcement



    I'm trying.. not working out so well though I'm getting excited just by seeing rumors.
    Same here...I love the days and even hours leading up to a big reveal. I didn't sleep much the night BW2 was revealed.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  16. #10216
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gracidea Village
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    No I'm really excited I always get this way with a big Pokemon announcement
    I'm the same. XD
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

    Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

    Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

  17. #10217
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Same here...I love the days and even hours leading up to a big reveal. I didn't sleep much the night BW2 was revealed.
    Same here. The worst thing.. was back in April when we were waiting for CoroCoro scans because we had no information on B2W2 everyone was just arguing.

  18. #10218
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    My reaction to you banning my YellowGiant account, which ony made my story even more popular. It even got published on Poke-Amph!

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...yimuo1_400.gif
    Last edited by GoldGiant; 7th January 2013 at 12:40 AM.

  19. #10219
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,121

    Default

    Guys, it's okay to speculate as long as you're answering the question, WHAT COULD THE ANNOUNCEMENT BE?
    This thread have gotten offtrack and has turned into WHAT DO YOU WANT IN THE GAME.

    I'll try to shift this thread to a different direction...

    Let's discuss WHY THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CAN'T BE RS REMAKES...

    :: The Regi Trio, and Lati@s are already obtainable in the most recent games.
    :: There is currently an ongoing event that distributes Groudon and Kyogre in Pokemon Centres in Japan in commemoration of Ruby & Sapphire 10th Anniversary.
    :: Rayquaza was distributed early last year.
    :: Deoxys was recently distributed in various Aeon Stores & Jump Festa last month.

    If RS remakes is to be announced as the next game, it doesn't make sense to distribute the game's legendaries (especially the mascot) that will be obtainable in the game to begin with.

    If anything, RS should've been released instead of B2W2 to commemorate it's 10th anniversary.

    .: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  20. #10220
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Arrow exicted

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    I'm the same. XD
    yes iam very exicted

  21. #10221
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    Does everyone agree that this thing will not be a spinoff?

  22. #10222
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gracidea Village
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Guys, it's okay to speculate as long as you're answering the question, WHAT COULD THE ANNOUNCEMENT BE?
    This thread have gotten offtrack and has turned into WHAT DO YOU WANT IN THE GAME.

    I'll try to shift this thread to a different direction...

    Let's discuss WHY THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CAN'T BE RS REMAKES...

    :: The Regi Trio, and Lati@s are already obtainable in the most recent games.
    :: There is currently an ongoing event that distributes Groudon and Kyogre in Pokemon Centres in Japan in commemoration of Ruby & Sapphire 10th Anniversary.
    :: Rayquaza was distributed early last year.
    :: Deoxys was recently distributed in various Aeon Stores & Jump Festa last month.

    If RS remakes is to be announced as the next game, it doesn't make sense to distribute the game's legendaries (especially the mascot) that will be obtainable in the game to begin with.

    If anything, RS should've been released instead of B2W2 to commemorate it's 10th anniversary.
    Yet there are still references to Hoenn found in B/W1 and B/W2.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

    Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

    Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

  23. #10223
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    99

    Default

    I am pretty excited for whatever this update might be Still have 5 games to play through from my pokemon hiatus though o.o

    Everything came from the water and the earth. Time for a new adventure.

  24. #10224
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    If RS remakes is to be announced as the next game, it doesn't make sense to distribute the game's legendaries (especially the mascot) that will be obtainable in the game to begin with.
    That's the same reasoning that people used to claim that Gold & Silver wouldn't be remade, but we got remakes anyway. Well okay, maybe it's a little different. I'm talking about the people who said remakes of GS wouldn't happen because we already had the GS Legendaries like Ho-Oh and Lugia from Colosseum and XD respectively, and from the 10th anniversary events, as well as Entei, Raikou, Suicune and Celebi from the latter event.
    Last edited by Lorde; 7th January 2013 at 12:48 AM.

  25. #10225
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    Yet there are still references to Hoenn found in B/W1 and B/W2.

    there's references to other regions too..


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Page 409 of 533 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •