Page 472 of 533 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,800 of 13309

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Im kind of sad. Pokemon X and Y doesn't look very promising, but even if I was interested, I'd have to buy a 3DS. -__- I think I might be done with the new pokemon.

STEEL TYPE FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by toastybatch565 View Post
    Im kind of sad. Pokemon X and Y doesn't look very promising, but even if I was interested, I'd have to buy a 3DS. -__- I think I might be done with the new pokemon.
    3DS systems will only get cheaper over time, so there's no need to stress about getting one any time soon.
    Secondly, the only aspects of the game we've seen so far is the update in graphics, the new starters and legendaries, and a few returning Pokémon. That's not much to go on or be impressed about. Again, time will be the determining factor, but in this case, it's about information is revealed before (and after) the release.

Quote Originally Posted by toastybatch565 View Post
    I keep seeing this complaint a lot. Pokémon ALWAYS moves with the new console. Seriously, I didn't see this many people complain when Diamond & Pearl moved to the DS from the GBA, or Ruby & Sapphire onto the GBA from the GBC.

We also know nothing about the game. Patience

^That's a typical complain of a pirate. I dunno the ratio of the DS owners and the pc emulator players, but there is no 3DS emulator as of now. Tough luck :P

Pokémon X & Y are to have a presence at the World Hobby Fair. Doubt it'll have anything new but will keep you aprised

The new games are going to be awesome, no question. I bought a 3ds the day after the trailer (the xl version) and it wasn't even THAT expensive so when the games come out in 9 months the price will have dropped and you can even buy a pre owned 3ds anyways!

This World Hobby Fair seems interesting, maybe we'll get some new information. When is it?
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    The new games are going to be awesome, no question. I bought a 3ds the day after the trailer (the xl version) and it wasn't even THAT expensive so when the games come out in 9 months the price will have dropped and you can even buy a pre owned 3ds anyways!

This World Hobby Fair seems interesting, maybe we'll get some new information. When is it?
    The first instance of it, in Nagoya, is actually tomorrow

I just realized, since this is the first time the Pokémon games will have ever been released simultaneously on a worldwide basis, we won't get to see a bunch of the new Pokémon or footage ahead of time like games in the past have been handled. What a fine mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I keep seeing this complaint a lot. Pokémon ALWAYS moves with the new console. Seriously, I didn't see this many people complain when Diamond & Pearl moved to the DS from the GBA, or Ruby & Sapphire onto the GBA from the GBC.

We also know nothing about the game. Patience
    Yes but I really don't need a 3DS. I don't play handhelds anymore other than older games like GB games and pokemon. 3DS doesn't even have a GB slot and the only games I'd ever play on it is pokemon X and Y and a MAYBE a legend of zelda game. Im not going to fork over so much money for something I'll barely use.

STEEL TYPE FTW!

Pokémon X & Y are to have a presence at the World Hobby Fair. Doubt it'll have anything new but will keep you aprised
    Looking at a few pictures of an older WHF it will probably just be a cardboard stand showing the legends with some basic release info?

It'd be nice if released a 3D version of the trailer, though

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I just realized, since this is the first time the Pokémon games will have ever been released simultaneously on a worldwide basis, we won't get to see a bunch of the new Pokémon or footage ahead of time like games in the past have been handled. What a fine mess.
    That will please all the people who whine about spoilers.

So, anything new on Pokémon Sunday/Smash? Or, maybe it's not been yet.. I completely forgot when it was gonna be. D:

Not expecting much anyways, but still.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So, anything new on Pokémon Sunday/Smash? Or, maybe it's not been yet.. I completely forgot when it was gonna be. D:

Not expecting much anyways, but still.
    It just aired and, as usual, they just reiterated CoroCoro stuff and showed the trailer

It just aired and, as usual, they just reiterated CoroCoro stuff and showed the trailer
    Yeah, I thought so... (saw the last few minutes)

But, they showed some guy in a Glaceon suit first, then later, in the same place, there were someone there again but censored. For me, I thought it was a New Eeveelution (since it was censored), but I... eh, I don't know. Why censore some guy like that if it's not something new to be revealed later? D:

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Yeah, I thought so... (saw the last few minutes)

But, they showed some guy in a Glaceon suit first, then later, in the same place, there were someone there again but censored. For me, I thought it was a New Eeveelution (since it was censored), but I... eh, I don't know. Why censore some guy like that if it's not something new to be revealed later? D:
    To give a bit of surprise as to which one they'll meet next
    For the kids who like those segments, basically

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    To give a bit of surprise as to which one they'll meet next
    For the kids who like those segments, basically
    So, it's most likely just one of the old Eeveelutions, I take it? Damn, I was so sure...

Oh well, there's always next time.

So, it's most likely just one of the old Eeveelutions, I take it? Damn, I was so sure...

Oh well, there's always next time.

yeah they do that all the time.. it's to not spoil whats happening next time.. it won't be a new eeveelution.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

What people continue to forget is that Pokémon Smash is a show in itself. It's not just a platform for news.

@Halloweenghost
    That makes sense. :/ Sadly enough.

@Serebii
    And that also makes sense... but I was still hoping, since they have shown silhuettes and such in the past. Rarely. Oh well.

What people continue to forget is that Pokémon Smash is a show in itself. It's not just a platform for news.
    True..but i still slightly annoyed that we have barley gotten any information since the annoucment...starting Feburay i hope we see loads of new news about Pokemon X and Y

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    True..but i still slightly annoyed that we have barley gotten any information since the annoucment...starting Feburay i hope we see loads of new news about Pokemon X and Y
    With new game releases, news has always typically come once per month. There have been a couple of other instances, but that's usually it

With new game releases, news has always typically come once per month. There have been a couple of other instances, but that's usually it
    At least there's always something to look forward to each months. ^^

But, Serebii, the last Coro Coro, there was a lot of talk about how there were '4 pages missing'. But we apparantly never heard anymore about that. Do you know what that was all about?

And sorry if I'm off-topic. D:

People always talk about "pages" missing, but usually it's just a retread of old stuff, as it was this month with the starters. If it was important, the leaker would have posted

People always talk about "pages" missing, but usually it's just a retread of old stuff, as it was this month with the starters. If it was important, the leaker would have posted
    So..when are we going to get more information

Most likely it'll be in the next CoroCoro, mid-February

Page 472 of 533 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522 ... LastLast