Page 475 of 533 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,875 of 13314

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Given that the Account is Masuda's own.. Since the quality of the image isn't that high, I'm unable to determine if it's the 3d models.. But remember there are already at least 3 sets of these models already Publicly Released.

But it looks like it could be just the Arcade game machine promo video, which may explain why it's actually quite quiet.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Probably stuff for Battrio or Tretta. The screen shows the thing you place the tokens on
    Yeah, that's a Tretta image. The screen in that bit of WHF went through and showed various trailers including X & Y, Tretta, Dungeon and Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N
    http://www.4gamer.net/games/142/G014...006/SS/028.jpg

Cartoon Network put out their Upfront presentation today. Obviously, Pokemon is "renewed" on the network. Curiously, they simply mention it as "Adventures in Unova" without any acknowledgement about the N saga when it comes over here. I wonder if they're gonna lump it into Adventures in the dub?

Quote Originally Posted by spyroflame0487 View Post
    Cartoon Network put out their Upfront presentation today. Obviously, Pokemon is "renewed" on the network. Curiously, they simply mention it as "Adventures in Unova" without any acknowledgement about the N saga when it comes over here. I wonder if they're gonna lump it into Adventures in the dub?
    Almost certainly, otherwise "Adventures in Unova" would be all of like...10 episodes

This is probably posted already, but the trailer for Adventures in Unova is up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNfB6xFBRic

It has stuff from Episode N.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Almost certainly, otherwise "Adventures in Unova" would be all of like...10 episodes
    Having a look, We're about 2 months behind Japan, and that between 8 to 10 Episodes worth. It seems that the Japanese Media likes to play up the Character of N. I though N "appeared" more in the Japanese Promos anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    This is probably posted already, but the trailer for Adventures in Unova is up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNfB6xFBRic

It has stuff from Episode N.
    I think there is stuff there, that not appeared in any episode yet. I see Corless, who won't appear in Japan until next week. That clip may not even be IN a Japanese Trailer.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

If they had made it so Adventures of Unova didn't have Episode N stuff, they'd have done what they did with Master Quest etc. and continued the branding of the last season up for 10 more episodes and then switch over

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Yeah, that's a Tretta image. The screen in that bit of WHF went through and showed various trailers including X & Y, Tretta, Dungeon and Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N
    http://www.4gamer.net/games/142/G014...006/SS/028.jpg
    Dungeon?
    I assume that you mean gates to infinity, or do you mean a new X&Y dungeon?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Dungeon?
    I assume that you mean gates to infinity, or do you mean a new X&Y dungeon?
    No, he means Mystery Duneon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, he means Mystery Duneon.
    *facepalm* Thats what i was saying.
    was he referring to PMD: gates to infinity or a new gen 6 one? (is what i was asking)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    *facepalm* Thats what i was saying.
    was he referring to PMD: gates to infinity or a new gen 6 one? (is what i was asking)
    I know what you were saying, and I answered.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

got this from Pokebeach

We have received several e-mail reports of Gamestop stores displaying posters that advertise an exclusive Meloetta distribution that will take place from March 4th to March 24th. The distribution will be available to both Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 games. No other details were provided by the posters, but the Meloetta should match the one that was given out at Kyurem vs. the Sacred Swordsman screenings in Japan: it came at Level 15 with Round, Quick Attack, and Confusion and holding a PP Max.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Finally

This spot in my pc can finally be filled!

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    got this from Pokebeach

We have received several e-mail reports of Gamestop stores displaying posters that advertise an exclusive Meloetta distribution that will take place from March 4th to March 24th. The distribution will be available to both Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 games. No other details were provided by the posters, but the Meloetta should match the one that was given out at Kyurem vs. the Sacred Swordsman screenings in Japan: it came at Level 15 with Round, Quick Attack, and Confusion and holding a PP Max.
    Ciccone's prayers have been answered. Now I can finally get my little hands on a Meloetta; one for each of my games. Glad it's not like the Genesect event that was exclusively for B2/W2. I'm gonna make a fortune trading all my spare Meloetta to people who can't attend the event themselves. Brb, gonna go haggle.~

would've been nice if they'd just do it over wifi instead of GameStop.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    would've been nice if they'd just do it over wifi instead of GameStop.
    Annndd let the complaining begin, if they did WiFi then people who cant access it will complain, cant wait to hear the " My Gamestop location is on the other side of the Earth!!! Wuahh wuahh wuahh"
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

deal with it?

deal with it?
    Or people could stop complaining regardless of the event method.

Either way.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

deal with it?
    deal with it can also be applied to complaints about in-store events vs wi-fi events!

Anyway, I'm sure a wi-fi version of the giveaway will follow through eventually. GameStop usually gets first dibs, then they go out on wi-fi a while after.

Found this picture while surfing the net.

Spoiler:- :
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

It's hosted by someone's Facebook. Not the best sign as legitimacy is concerned.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 2nd February 2013 at 8:45 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post

It's fake
    It's too early, the layout seems lacking for corocoro (& those logos at the bottom are so out of place), sunyshore says the japanese is awful

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    got this from Pokebeach

Gee thanks Nintendo.

You distribute two Keldeo and at least one Genesect over Wifi, and now I have to have someone take me to Gamestop just for Meloetta, my favorite legendary.

Thanks.

But for Black/White and Black2/White2 players. Well at least I can get 2.
    ------------------

Edit: Why are there still store distribution events? I mean shouldn't Wifi have taken care of that?

I guess sure, people don't have wifi (though wouldn't any wifi place, work?) but I'm sure there are people who don't have access to store distributions either.

Not going to lie, for a Fakemon, I like the bird.

Don't care for the Burmy clone, however. But wouldn't surprise me.

But I don't really care, glad their fake. We need real Pokémon not fakemon.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 2nd February 2013 at 10:02 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Source is irrelevant. It is fake. The Japanese text is off. The height and weight don't follow the conventions set by the last 5 gens. The style of the page doesn't match. It's fake

But I must say, that bird is pretty well-designed... I wouldn't mind it if it was real. :P

I know it's fake, of course.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Page 475 of 533 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525 ... LastLast