Page 476 of 533 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    and now I have to have someone take me to Gamestop just for Meloetta, my favorite legendary.
    Again with this.

Why are there still store distribution events? I mean shouldn't Wifi have taken care of that?
    Can't promote merchandise and sales over Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi distributions were never intended to replace in-store events, merely to supplement them.

I guess sure, people don't have wifi (though wouldn't any wifi place, work?) but I'm sure there are people who don't have access to store distributions either.
    Conclusion: no one, ever, anywhere, will ever be happy and the complaining will never stop.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Everything would just be a lot easier if they distributed it both through Gamestop and Wi-fi. Then I'm sure most people would be happy.

At least you Americans actually get the event...

People should stop complaining about the event being at Gamestop and should just be glad we're getting one. They gave us freaking WiFi trading for a reason.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Again with this.
    I don't recall complaining much about in-store events but just so we're clear, I only responded because it was my first time seeing this Meloetta event.

The only real problem I have, is actually trying to get to Gamestop.

It's not like there's a Gamestop right outside my window, I mean if all else fails, I could go for a 30 minute/ hour walk depending on how long it would actually take me to get there, of course walking there is extremely hazardous.

But I suppose it could be worse, it could be a few hours away with a car.

Can't promote merchandise and sales over Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi distributions were never intended to replace in-store events, merely to supplement them.
    I don't see your point unless you honestly believe people care to buy other games, even though most of them likely only came for the event Pokémon, making any other game purchases a lower priority.

Conclusion: no one, ever, anywhere, will ever be happy and the complaining will never stop.
    I guess but I do like the idea of both Wifi and in-store event but I guess, yes, I can see why that would never be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    People should stop complaining about the event being at Gamestop and should just be glad we're getting one. They gave us freaking WiFi trading for a reason.
    Yeah, I prefer to get a free Pokémon, from an event, than have to satisfy some person's "need" for a particular Pokémon just to get an event Pokémon.

I'd rather go out of my way and have a specific Pokémon, for shiny Pokémon, since they are a lot more rare.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Hey You guys missed this awesome fake it spread around like wild fire over on tumblr with people screaming "NOOOOOOO!" It was hysterical: http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5...7948297061.jpg some people still think it's real despite it's ridiculous name haha.

Purposely made to poke at the fans that are extremely opposed to more fire/fighting starters. The maker later posted this: http://brasiopkmn.deviantart.com/art...ghta-349070773

Finally, I'll be able to get Meloetta and complete the National Dex. This is great news.

Glad to know they finally announced the Meloetta event! If I got the Meloetta for White, did the event in Castelia and brought it over to White 2, would I be able to do the event with that same Meloetta (probably if I make it forget Relic Song)?

That would be a little more convenient for me, but if I have to get one Meloetta for White and one for White 2 (I want the Castelia Event done in both games), that's fine.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

It'll work for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    It'll work for both.
    I'd have to make it forget Relic Song first and then bring it to Castelia, though, right?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I'm glad we're finally getting the last piece to the Gen V puzzle, but am I the only person who misses event pokemon that are catchable in-game via a special ticket/pass?

For me, it's just much more satisfying to actually encounter and catch the event pokemon myself - rather than merely talking to some npc in the PokeMart and voila: You have an event pokemon.

I hope Gen VI returns to catching event pokemon like Liberty Island Victini or the Darkrai and Shaymin in D/P/Pt, rather than Genesect or Meleotta in Gen V.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Pfft.
    I missed the keldo and genesect ones cuz I didn't have wifi, then a day after I get wifi they say I have to go to gamestop to get meloetta.......so rigged XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    I'm glad we're finally getting the last piece to the Gen V puzzle, but am I the only person who misses event pokemon that are catchable in-game via a special ticket/pass?

For me, it's just much more satisfying to actually encounter and catch the event pokemon myself - rather than merely talking to some npc in the PokeMart and voila: You have an event pokemon.

I hope Gen VI returns to catching event pokemon like Liberty Island Victini or the Darkrai and Shaymin in D/P/Pt, rather than Genesect or Meleotta in Gen V.
    shame we never got the arceus event item for gen 4. i know what you mean.

ansem the wise,.. thats the nature of the beast.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I got the Keldeo Event, but I saved without checking the neature. It's Quirky... ;-; Meloetta event WHOOT! I can't wait. I love her sooo much.
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Any idea yet when the Meloetta even will come to England?

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

Well I'm happy that I can get four Melloetta, but I would rather have them as a wi-fi event.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Not really a fan of Game Stop events. It makes me feel awkward bring my 3DS XL to a store.

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Not really a fan of Game Stop events. It makes me feel awkward bring my 3DS XL to a store.
    others do it all the time..so don't worry..the employees don't care.

It frustrates me ever so slightly when people post comments like this. At least you are able to obtain the event.

I just sat outside the store when they were giving out Keldeo a while back; I guess the wireless signal was really strong. I plan to do that this time since it avoids awkward looks from the people inside, but I really want Meloetta. So if downloading doesn't work outside I'm willing to swallow my pride and enter the store if it means I can obtain the last Unova Pokemon.~

I don't get why you all are like ahsamed to go into the store to download the pokemon.. have pride that you are a pokemon fan.... seriously I go in for every one and i've gotten these since the mew at toys r us in 2006.. they don't care.. I am 33 years old and i don't care..

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I don't get why you all are like ahsamed to go into the store to download the pokemon.. have pride that you are a pokemon fan.... seriously I go in for every one and i've gotten these since the mew at toys r us in 2006.. they don't care.. I am 33 years old and i don't care..
    I still go I just don't like to. It isn't out of shame of playing Pokemon, I just feel as if I'm obligated to buy something when I enter. I'm a very awkward person around strangers and hate instantly being spoken to by workers if I need any help. Then I feel bad if I say no...
    Last edited by VaironGod; 3rd February 2013 at 1:35 AM.

I still go I just don't like to. It isn't out of shame of playing Pokemon, I just feel as if I'm obligated to buy something when I enter.
    That's probably the feeling they want their customers to have

It's not that I'm ashamed or anything, but being 14, I can't drive, and it's a pain getting my parents to drive there.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    Well I'm a 19 year old girl, so being at Gamestop is kind of out of my element. But you're right. There's nothing wrong with being a Pokemon fan. It's just that it's a lot more convenient for me to download the Meloetta from the outside since I have a lot of games (two Black versions, three White versions and White 2), and it would be time consuming and just plain weird since I'd have to switch game cartridges around a lot. I just want to get the Meloetta in my games and then take off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Well I'm a 19 year old girl, so being at Gamestop is kind of out of my element. But you're right. There's nothing wrong with being a Pokemon fan. It's just that it's a lot more convenient for me to download the Meloetta from the outside since I have a lot of games (two Black versions, three White versions and White 2), and it would be time consuming and just plain weird since I'd have to switch game cartridges around a lot. I just want to get the Meloetta in my games and then take off.

I do the same lol. in the fourth gen i had four games to switch out with lol I just go in and do so while i glance at some of the other games, then leave.

Page 476 of 533 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526 ... LastLast