Page 477 of 533 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Well, finally. I was hoping we would get Meloetta soon, especially since the Meloetta arc just ended here in the States. I can't wait until March so I can finally complete my National Dex~

And yeah, I usually pick up the events from outside the store (even in the car if I park close enough). Although I've never gotten any strange looks from people going into the store (and I'm in college), it's more convenient to do it outside.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Lol, I didn't know there was an age limit in video games, you people need to stop giving a flip what other's think about your preferences especially if it's something like a video game event @ a video game store. Seriously people.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Pfft.
    I missed the keldo and genesect ones cuz I didn't have wifi, then a day after I get wifi they say I have to go to gamestop to get meloetta.......so rigged XD
    Missed? You do realize there is a wifi event for it right now right?

So excited for Meloetta, well, I will when it's announced for the UK. I have no worries getting Pokémon instore. Usually in Game you have to ask the assistant at the counter for it, the last two times I've had to anyway. The woman didn't really seem to have a clue I remember.
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I do the same lol. in the fourth gen i had four games to switch out with lol I just go in and do so while i glance at some of the other games, then leave.
    Yeah, with the shiny raiku, entei and suicune thing, I could have gotten more but I just got it in 2 of my games XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I don't get why you all are like ahsamed to go into the store to download the pokemon.. have pride that you are a pokemon fan.... seriously I go in for every one and i've gotten these since the mew at toys r us in 2006.. they don't care.. I am 33 years old and i don't care..
    I admire your confidence and pride in being a Pokemon fan, but quite frankly doing that in my local area would be the worst thing i ever did.

I'm 18, none of my friends or family play Pokemon let alone even watch the anime. On the rare chance Pokemon is mentioned with any of my mates, it's always being made fun of. Occasionally my family crack jokes of the franchise whenever it's advertised on tv since they view it as a 'kids only' thing, so i know for a fact if they knew i played it at this age i'd be ripped on (especially from my dad since he's a **** 24/7). I think the problem truly is that nobody wants to give it a chance and believes it's only for children of 10 and below.

If i went out in the open with the games, it'd be nothing but abuse from everyone in sight. I'm not the sort of person to stand around and let them get away with it and i'd end up in another fight, but still nonetheless i'd be known by everyone as the guy who plays Pokemon at 18.

I'm fairly popular socially (without being bigheaded), and if you knew me you'd never expect me to be a Pokemon fan since i'm actually quite a jock who plays sports all the time, party in clubs frequently and genuinely just has a fair reputation, what i'm trying to say is though is that there's a reason i don't tell people i like Pokemon since i know exactly how it would go down with everybody.

Don't get me wrong, i wish i could be open about being a Pokemon fan, and i think it'd be great to have at least one person who i know locally who's interested in the franchise so i could at least talk about it with them, but i don't since nobody around me is interested in it, hence why i'm on this exact forum discussing it with everyone here.

Hey, I'm just wondering what we should except from this month's CoroCoro, which might leak in a couple of days. Could we see new Pokémon?

There's no way for anyone to accurately tell you "what we should expect" from the magazine on a month to month basis.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Zalman View Post
    Hey, I'm just wondering what we should except from this month's CoroCoro, which might leak in a couple of days. Could we see new Pokémon?
    Previous issue omitted the typing and classification of the legendaries, and we don't know much information about the starters beyond the names and the typings, so those might be the things we might see.

The omitted Pokémon from the movie merchandise should probably be revealed before March 25th as the earliest movie merchandise is coming out that day, but they can delay the reveal until the next month, assuming Amazon release date is legitimate. That is assuming this set does contain the omitted Pokémon, which is the highest probability because the previous metal emblems contained Zoroark, Keldeo and such. Most of the unrevealed Pokémon and formes are revealed in February in the last few years, but the release of X and Y is a month later and will be international at the same time for most countries so they can delay the announcement a month as well.

AND even if the metal emblem set doesn't contain the unrevealed costars, the movie merchandise on the main page will be released in April. Even if they don't end up being the new Pokémon, at least we will have information regarding the annual movie.

Though we can end up having no information this month since nothing is promised as far as I know.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 8th February 2013 at 11:14 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Pokemon Smash to focus on the Movie 16 Short, the Weekend after CoroCoro's street date. They promise to uncover Mysteries about the Short.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1466

I'd say an Eeveelution is extremely likely to be revealed at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by xXPantheraXx View Post
    Pokemon Smash to focus on the Movie 16 Short, the Weekend after CoroCoro's street date. They promise to uncover Mysteries about the Short.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1466

I'd say an Eeveelution is extremely likely to be revealed at this point.
    They're also having an episode focused entirely on the movie the following week, too.

We knew movie details were coming this month, CoroCoro said so

I really hope it is a Eeveelution (or even better, two eeveelutions!) revealed. I want Dragon and Bug, but I doubt that'll happen now.

I'm happy we'll finally get some more news soon.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

If it is an Eevee I hope it isn't as bad as Flareon.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I really hope it is a Eeveelution (or even better, two eeveelutions!) revealed. I want Dragon and Bug, but I doubt that'll happen now.

I'm happy we'll finally get some more news soon.
    dragon would be sweet, and a flying one would be sweet too.

Do you guys think that as pokemon goes on, after they go through all of the types for eevee, then they would put dual type evos?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    If it is an Eevee I hope it isn't as bad as Flareon.
    Hater :P
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Why does everyone expect an eeveelution?

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Think of the recent eeveelution promotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    There is going to be a movie short all about eeveelutions coming with Extreme Speed Genesect. And, considering that X and Y have already been announced, there is almost now doubt that they're going to be 6th gen.

Besides that, the name for the short had a letter colored for each eeveelution...plus two more.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Weirdest in-game glitch at PWT in the Kanto leaders tournaments fighting moves were super effective on my Skarmory one turn and then normal, as they should be, the next. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

It was Erika's Bellosom using drain punch and Giovanni's Rhyperior using Hammer Arm
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    Weirdest in-game glitch at PWT in the Kanto leaders tournaments fighting moves were super effective on my Skarmory one turn and then normal, as they should be, the next. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

It was Erika's Bellosom using drain punch and Giovanni's Rhyperior using Hammer Arm
    Wrong thread, but were you using roost? Roost removes your flying type the turn you use it.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post

Did you use Roost

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Wrong thread, but were you using roost? Roost removes your flying type the turn you use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Did you use Roost
    Damn, I was, well that explains everything, thanks guys
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

When is melloeta coming ti UK ?

I don't believe they've announced UK/Europe dates for the event yet. Asking is unnecessary - you'll see it on the main site here when they do.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Smash claims their will be new XY info next week... probably eeveelution.. but corocoro leaks will preobabaly reveal the news before smash info like it always does
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 10th February 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Smash claims their will be new XY info next week... probably eeveelution.. but corocoro leaks will preobabaly reveal the news before smash info like it always does
    what are the speculated eeveelution types?
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Page 477 of 533 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527 ... LastLast