Page 479 of 533 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,975 of 13320

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Gen V was quick. Still expected a Gen III remake.

Would it still be possible next gen?

Quote Originally Posted by Silicone View Post
    Gen V was quick. Still expected a Gen III remake.

Would it still be possible next gen?
    Of course, hoenn in 3D will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I believe that Smash is probably gonna reveal info next week that either

a) CoroCoro revealed but in greater detail.

b) Get a shot at battling in XY, like they did for BW (would reveal a one Poke at the least, 7 at the most.)

c) An eeveeloution that CoroCoro didn't reveal and it may be involved in the movie.

d) Co-star of movie 16

or all of the above.
    I'm expecting option d. It seems the most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Just to reiterate. Pokémon Smash very very rarely shows anything new. If it's an episode directly after the release of CoroCoro, it will just have those details and nothing more. It won't be in more detail
    I have lost track of how many times you have repeated this, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post

I have lost track of how many times you have repeated this, lol.
    Yes indeed

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    There is going to be a movie short all about eeveelutions coming with Extreme Speed Genesect. And, considering that X and Y have already been announced, there is almost now doubt that they're going to be 6th gen.

Besides that, the name for the short had a letter colored for each eeveelution...plus two more.
    It was one more. And I think that theory is wrong anyway. It rests on the assumption that Espeon is represented by the bow. But why? Every other Eeveelution is represented by a Japanese character, and the one that Pokejungle thinks is for a new Pokemon matches Espeon's color perfectly. Unlike the bow. And the other part of that theory people were using as evidence was that there was a character in the anime at the time who had an Eevee plus all 7 evolutions... but then he left before it evolved into a new eeveelution. So there goes that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    b) Get a shot at battling in XY, like they did for BW (would reveal a one Poke at the least, 7 at the most.)
    We got 8 last time, actually. Haxorus, Excadrill, Cofagrigus, Galvantula, Gigalith, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, and Drilbur.

But I wouldn't expect that. "Pokemon Sunday always disappoints" was practically a meme last gen.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

I'm guessing there will be a ruby/sapphire remake for gen 6. Also can't wait for new gen 6 info =)

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Don't dig into what I write. AGAIN I REPEAT I NEVER ******INTENDED****** to say that it wouldn't happen.
    Eventhough I clearly said "that it wouldn't happen." What I should have said was that *I* doubt it would happen THIS gen.
    Actually you kinda did when you said.

Yeah that's not going to happen.
    You implied that Eevee won't be getting a Dragon evolution in gen 6 as it was fact. Also flipping out when someone points out the flaw in your post is extremely childish.

What you should said is "It is unlikely that Eevee is not getting a Dragon evolution" or "I don't think that Eevee is getting a Dragon evolution."

And you are????
    I can post what the he'll I want, in any fashion I want.
    Not if you are trying to present a clear argument why Eevee won't be getting a Dragon evolution you don't.

On top of that, you don't know who I work for, so you stating that "I don't work for Gamefreak" "AS A FACT WITHOUT ANY CREDIBLE SOURCE" is a hypocricies in its own rite.
    First off it's spelt "hypocrisies", secondly a Game Freak employee wouldn't be wasting their time on a pokémon forum participating in a debate on what Eevee new evolution will be or would they have poor spelling and grammar and lastly they wouldn't flip out like a young child when someone disagree with them.

Furthermore your profile state that your Location is California pretty much proves that you don't work for Game Freak who is a Japanese company.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Ot looks purple - Ghost?
    But the problem is: no living pokemon evolved into a ghost pokemon.
    Females Snorunt can evolve into a ghost type.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    then if it goes Ghost type then it'll be deceased probably. I'd want it to be a black/purple whimsy kinda transparent-looking Eevee.
    Where are you guys getting the idea that ghost types are dead, when nothing in the game supports that theory?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    or would they have poor spelling and grammar and lastly they wouldn't flip out like a young child when someone disagree with them.
    I don't quite follow these two points. What has spelling and grammar got to do with whether someone works for Game Freak? Besides, since their employees are mostly Japanese, wouldn't it make more sense for them to have poor English (since we're generalising, of course)? Also, is there a mysterious force at work that prevents every single GF employee from "flip[ping] out like a young child when someone disagree[s] with them"?

I guess this proves that being a ghost type doesn't always mean you're dead, it just means that the ghost type has powers similar to that of a ghost's.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Actually you kinda did when you said.

You implied that Eevee won't be getting a Dragon evolution in gen 6 as it was fact. Also flipping out when someone points out the flaw in your post is extremely childish.

What you should said is "It is unlikely that Eevee is not getting a Dragon evolution" or "I don't think that Eevee is getting a Dragon evolution."

Not if you are trying to present a clear argument why Eevee won't be getting a Dragon evolution you don't.

First off it's spelt "hypocrisies", secondly a Game Freak employee wouldn't be wasting their time on a pokémon forum participating in a debate on what Eevee new evolution will be or would they have poor spelling and grammar and lastly they wouldn't flip out like a young child when someone disagree with them.

Furthermore your profile state that your Location is California pretty much proves that you don't work for Game Freak who is a Japanese company.

Where are you guys getting the idea that ghost types are dead, when nothing in the game supports that theory?

Wow...your rather funny ....so much for "flipping out". Ha!

Anyways, back to a REAL topic. You know like one that actually matters?
    What do you guys think they will present in the next issue of CoroCoro? Or perhaps the next episode of smash?
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 10th February 2013 at 7:37 PM.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Isn't Spiritomb made up of souls? Doesn't that kinda count as 'dead'?

Anyways, I do hope CoroCoro leaks today (though I doubt it). The lack of news is tough.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

Anyways, I do hope CoroCoro leaks today (though I doubt it). The lack of news is tough.
    Especially when people keep bringing up the same topics over and over. Its not annoying, just kind of
    Boring.. we need some new info!

Bannet is also said to be old Dolls that have been thrown away and destroyed. So I guess that counts as "dead"
    But I would have to say that not all ghost types have to be dead.
    Jellicent is a ship wrecker, and takes lives, but he/she isn't dead themselves.

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

Yeah, Yanmask is "dead" as well. But not all ghost types are.

Yeah, Yanmask is "dead" as well. But not all ghost types are.
    In fact I think they should add a pokemon the can change type from day to night.
    The Life and Death pokemon. It would be a Normal type during the day, and "die" at night and become a Ghost type.
    Then by the morning time it would resurrect and become a Normal type again.
    Maybe this gen's "gimmick" pokemon.???

In fact I think they should add a pokemon the can change type from day to night.
    The Life and Death pokemon. It would be a Normal type during the day, and "die" at night and become a Ghost type.
    Then by the morning time it would resurrect and become a Normal type again.
    Maybe this gen's "gimmick" pokemon.???
    I'm thinking of a Werewolf. But werewolf or not, that'd be pretty cool.

Though this is off topic. Let's bring it to the gen 6 section, shall we?

I'm thinking of a Werewolf. But werewolf or not, that'd be pretty cool.

Though this is off topic. Let's bring it to the gen 6 section, shall we?
    Oops...sorry
    Anywho...
    I'm glad they gave the Magikarp event a stab move. Rather interesting if you ask me.
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 11th February 2013 at 9:38 AM.

I'm glad they gave the Magikarp event a stab move. Rather interesting if you ask me.
    I bet that will make Magikarp useful now. 120 base power STAB move, coming off a 20 base SpA stat? Factor in some rain for another power boost, activate Swift Swim, you've got yourself a monster.

Smogon probably knew in advance this was happening, and banned Swift Swim + Drizzle for the sole purpose of stopping the inevitable PoliKarp combos.

I can't believe i'm anticipating Corocoro scans tonight over the fact it's Pancake Day tommorow.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I bet that will make Magikarp useful now. 120 base power STAB move, coming off a 20 base SpA stat? Factor in some rain for another power boost, activate Swift Swim, you've got yourself a monster.

Smogon probably knew in advance this was happening, and banned Swift Swim + Drizzle for the sole purpose of stopping the inevitable PoliKarp combos.
    Clearly not interesting in terms of usefulness, but it's still a gimmicky, for the lulz kind of 'interesting'.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

http://i.imgur.com/3YuqqsQ.jpg

Cover to Corocoro with what seems to be an eeveelution.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Ah! Finally!

Could be an Eeveelution, or could be this gen's "Mew" legendary. In either case, it's probably the one who will co-star with Genesect in Movie 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    Ah! Finally!

Could be an Eeveelution, or could be this gen's "Mew" legendary. In either case, it's probably the one who will co-star with Genesect in Movie 16.
    Probably the former since the latter are usually bipedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikku za Hejjihoggu View Post
    Probably the former since the latter are usually bipedal.
    When I said that I thought it was bipedal; I didn't see the back part of it.

It's somewhat difficult to tell, though, due to the toy that's obscuring it.

Sweet! Now to wait for the reveal of the silhouette!

And if you look closer, it kind of looks like it had stubby feet.

Edit whoops looked at it too far.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 12th February 2013 at 4:26 AM.

Maybe Fennekin's evolution?
    That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.
    Anyway, we won't know what exactly it is until more news comes out.

Pokémon Platinum FC: 0691 4247 9406
    Pokémon Soul Silver FC: -
    Pokémon Black FC: -

Currently playing: Pokémon Soul Silver and Black 2.

Page 479 of 533 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529 ... LastLast