Page 487 of 533 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,175 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #12151
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Something~Kinda~Ooooh View Post
    Another Deoxys for Japan!? Darn it, will the rest of the world ever get one!
    I'm hoping they use the Deoxys event to advertise the next booster set for the Pokemon TCG (the same way Darkrai was). Would be nice to own a Nasty Plot Deoxys.

  2. #12152

    Default

    Hey i'm curious on what time Pokemon Smash airs in the UK GMT timezone?

    I've got work in the morning so i don't want to stay up forever hoping for a Movie 16 Trailer.

  3. #12153
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Hey i'm curious on what time Pokemon Smash airs in the UK GMT timezone?

    I've got work in the morning so i don't want to stay up forever hoping for a Movie 16 Trailer.
    The show starts at 10:30pm, however the first half is usually an anime episode so it might not be worth watching until 11pm.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

    Apparently i'm a...



    Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

  4. #12154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orton155 View Post
    The show starts at 10:30pm, however the first half is usually an anime episode so it might not be worth watching until 11pm.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

    Hmm, should i stay up and risk being let down for no new trailer? I'll wait and decide.

  5. #12155
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

    Hmm, should i stay up and risk being let down for no new trailer? I'll wait and decide.
    It will be posted everywhere by morning in higher quality.
    Don't bother.

  6. #12156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It will be posted everywhere by morning in higher quality.
    Don't bother.
    True that.

    Anticipation and eagerness tends to get the better of me sometimes, i think i'll give it a miss tonight.

  7. #12157
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,950

    Default

    So the episode starts in an hour or two, right?

    It's 4PM CST right now.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  8. #12158
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,612

    Default

    I'm not getting the tv app because I already have the whole 1st season on dvd and I'm probably not getting any of the other seasons except maybe johto. I didn't really like them to be honest. Way to repetitive.

    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

  9. #12159
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Back of Bills house
    Posts
    2,526

    Default

    Suprised no new trailer appeared on Smash today. Although I'm thinking Oha Suta will be the first to air a new trailer.


    POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

  10. #12160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Suprised no new trailer appeared on Smash today. Although I'm thinking Oha Suta will be the first to air a new trailer.
    Eh i'm not surprised unfortunately. I just wishes it would happen.

    I agree Oha Suta will be the first, but when does that air again, mid month?

  11. #12161
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,943

    Default

    Oha Suta is not set to show anything this week

  12. #12162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Oha Suta is not set to show anything this week
    Fair enough, when is it roughly set to show stuff then?

  13. #12163

    Default

    So I don't think this has been posted anywhere else yet.

    Details on this year's illustration contest is up, with a pretty interesting addition: Out of the usual 10 main winners, a single entrant will get the grand prize itself: A role in the movie.

    How cool is that?

  14. #12164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    So I don't think this has been posted anywhere else yet.

    Details on this year's illustration contest is up, with a pretty interesting addition: Out of the usual 10 main winners, a single entrant will get the grand prize itself: A role in the movie.

    How cool is that?
    That's incredibly awesome, it's bound to be a minor role Pokemon battle at the beginning though. Still that's more than good enough.

  15. #12165
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    With all this international media, i dont think we will have to rely too much on Japanese television shows like smash and suta, we will probably have English info at the same time as Japanese info gets released

  16. #12166
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    With all this international media, i dont think we will have to rely too much on Japanese television shows like smash and suta, we will probably have English info at the same time as Japanese info gets released
    Well Corocoro revealed Sylveon to Japan first, and then we got news of it a few days later. So Japanese shows might reveal info first, and then our websites will do the same simultaneously or a little after.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

  17. #12167
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Has anybody considered this yet?

    I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet but it does make sense. I would say it's possible.
    h56F6F4A5.jpg
    My Y Team:

  18. #12168
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Fair enough, when is it roughly set to show stuff then?
    What I gathered from the previous news is that a new movie trailer is shown in March or April and actual game information is shown around the time actual coverage begins(which is 4-5 months prior to game's release).
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  19. #12169
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Well Corocoro revealed Sylveon to Japan first, and then we got news of it a few days later. So Japanese shows might reveal info first, and then our websites will do the same simultaneously or a little after.
    Actually no they didn't. That was leaked. Japan got it at about the same time as everywhere else did officially.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  20. #12170
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    Has anybody considered this yet?

    I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet but it does make sense. I would say it's possible.
    h56F6F4A5.jpg
    That is just fan speculation and it's wrong since it completely ignores Glaceon or the fact that flying is also weak to rock.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  21. #12171
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    That is just fan speculation and it's wrong since it completely ignores Glaceon or the fact that flying is also weak to rock.
    Glaceon is on there linked to Flareon, which it is weak to, and rock wouldn't matter since Joleteon is across from Sylveon, no rock involved in either of those.
    My Y Team:

  22. #12172
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    Has anybody considered this yet?

    I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet but it does make sense. I would say it's possible.
    or maybe they're just listed in Nat. Dex order going across

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  23. #12173
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    or maybe they're just listed in Nat. Dex order going across
    All I'm saying is it's possible.
    My Y Team:

  24. #12174
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    That is just fan speculation and it's wrong since it completely ignores Glaceon or the fact that flying is also weak to rock.
    Uh...I know that it's fan speculation, but what do you mean by "it completely ignores Glaceon"?
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

  25. #12175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    or maybe they're just listed in Nat. Dex order going across
    Though I see no credibility in this "theory", Glaceon (#471) is placed before Leafeon (#470).

Page 487 of 533 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •